My Team
    France
    Post Count

Music sucks but it's a cool video... wondering if at the end of the day we tend to forget how different and modern Pele was, he is becoming almost underrated tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Yeah I saw a similar video a while back

He was ahead of his time for sure, and he had an amazing football IQ

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The Bill Russell of the football world, extremely overrated, played against plumbers and lies about his numbers to boot.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The Bill Russell of the football world, extremely overrated, played against plumbers and lies about his numbers to boot.
    Nah Pele was actually skilled

Russel’ wasa glorified Ben Wallace
    Overrated because he was a social justice warrior

A Center who shot like 43% from the field, a center

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    This. Product of garrincha, tbh...

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    RIP

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    This. Product of garrincha, tbh...
    Big Garrincha fan here...

Fun fact, Pele and Garrincha played 40 games for NT, 36 wins 4 draws.. quite an amazing stat tbh

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    what is overrated is calling overrated every player who played before you are born tbh...

Pele has to play against the compe ion he had... there is no denying he was way ahead of his time.

Booting his numbers was a genius marketing stunt tbh.. on that he was also ahead of his time

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    what is overrated is calling overrated every player who played before you are born tbh...

Pele has to play against the compe ion he had... there is no denying he was way ahead of his time.

Booting his numbers was a genius marketing stunt tbh.. on that he was also ahead of his time
    OverratedPERIOD

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    OverratedPERIOD
    waiting on last Messi worldcup to put him on the list or not of most overrated all time tbh

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    waiting on last Messi worldcup to put him on the list or not of most overrated all time tbh
    He just won the Finalissima... toying with Europe, per par... that's basically the world cup, tbh

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    He just won the Finalissima... toying with Europe, per par... that's basically the world cup, tbh
    had to look up what you were talking about...

for the rest

Italy

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Dat finalissima is a bit like the game between CL and libertadores winner, you just notice it if your club or NT is playing it

In Brazil this game is like THE big event of the year... Corinthians major achievement has been to defeat an euro team once 10 years ago

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Italy are the defending Euro champs...

lol Italy

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Italy are the defending Euro champs...

lol Italy
    Italy lost against Macedonia a team full of hairdressers at home.. surprised the score against Argentina was only 3 tbh

Italy

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Italy lost against Macedonia a team full of hairdressers at home.. surprised the score against Argentina was only 3 tbh

Italy
    Even Ethiopia would have beaten Italy that day

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

Italy
    Macedonia sucks, but it's still 1 in a 100 they beat Italy. Italy ed up by not qualifying in their original group.

Switzerland, Bulgaria, Northern Ireland, Lithuania... should've been a walk in the park.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Macedonia sucks, but it's still 1 in a 100 they beat Italy. Italy ed up by not qualifying in their original group.

Switzerland, Bulgaria, Northern Ireland, Lithuania... should've been a walk in the park.
    oh I fully agree... this non qualification is the biggest choke job ever for Italy, it's a ing shame.. we are all the Italy bandwagon

Thread Information