Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok I have to respect that mouthbreather Green for doing hus podcast after game 1 despite the loss

https://youtu.be/eY8Jwyrsb30
    A stagnant offence is the easiest to defend.
    jordan bulls.
    4 down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After game 1 I’m actually more concerned about the Celtics. They went nuclear in the fourth and I’d say it’s not normal. Draymond played like ass. But horford white and a bunch of the role players on the Celtics went crazy for them to win the game.

The warriors played pretty poorly overall and I am pretty sure they will not only win game 2 but by a large margin (thinking >20).

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    After game 1 I’m actually more concerned about the Celtics. They went nuclear in the fourth and I’d say it’s not normal. Draymond played like ass. But horford white and a bunch of the role players on the Celtics went crazy for them to win the game.

The warriors played pretty poorly overall and I am pretty sure they will not only win game 2 but by a large margin (thinking >20).
    ...forget about guns, massacres and kids & get back to brass tacks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...forget about guns, massacres and kids & get back to brass tacks!
    A person can’t think of more than one thing at a time?

Or he should be more like jaylen brown and focus more on social injustice. Lebron spoke up and won a le. Jaylen is intently focused on the issue and played like bonkers.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/boston/n...alk-about/#app

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A person can’t think of more than one thing at a time?

Or he should be more like jaylen brown and focus more on social injustice. Lebron spoke up and won a le. Jaylen is intently focused on the issue and played like bonkers.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/boston/n...alk-about/#app
    I'm talking about Kerr and his happy horse . I need Kerr to head the Celtics off at the pass to prevent 18-17. Forget the ancillaries and get on with it!

& don't give me that Lebron tact...you and your fellows asterisked that 17th over COVID/bubble. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see the comparison. 04 Pistons controlled Game 1 from the beginning and couldn't be scored on. Celtics just got extremely hot from the three point line in the fourth last night. What the Pistons did was in character with who that team was, it was something they could replicate most nights. Celtics aren't going to shoot like that the whole series. I think this is going to be a long series.
    Bucks defended the Celtics with that same logic and lost tbh. Boston absolutely can absolutely do it three more times. Celtics are just better outside Curry. That being said, Curry can go nuclear and Thompson may have more in the tank than he's shown; also can't count out the refs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Celtics defense actually improved as the game wore on tbh. I can see the Dubs' fourth quarter difficulties continuing. Agree that Horford/White prolly won't shoot that well again, but Tatum should play better as well.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Game2. Everyone assume see you next game.

Celtics take another? I think they have at ude and could do it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Game2. Everyone assume see you next game.

Celtics take another? I think they have at ude and could do it.
    ...unfortunately.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    ...unfortunately.
    Lake Show will play again

But now you must chew on your Lebron sandwhich

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm talking about Kerr and his happy horse . I need Kerr to head the Celtics off at the pass to prevent 18-17. Forget the ancillaries and get on with it!

& don't give me that Lebron tact...you and your fellows asterisked that 17th over COVID/bubble. tee, hee.
    Kerr focusing on more important things in life can have no effect on the finals. There are some people who can think more than the second amendment.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kerr focusing on more important things in life can have no effect on the finals. There are some people who can think more than the second amendment.
    ...Result? 0-1. Alarmingly we're but 1 game in and already an ELE exists this day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Image is linked to the ELE citations, in which he proposed the bet! It's the ultimate welch, not just accepting an ELE but proposing it and then not abiding. Dale's been lying about me forgiving him since ole Joe ate his ice cream gave him the bidness.

Dale is a welcher, PERIOD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...Result? 0-1. Alarmingly we're but 1 game in and already an ELE exists this day.
    Lebron with one ring the very year he stand up for BLM. BLM for the win.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron with one ring the very year he stand up for BLM. BLM for the win.
    Lakers gaining their 17th good now.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was, I was rooting for them since support for BLM greatly outweighs my hate for the Lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It was, I was rooting for them since support for BLM greatly outweighs my hate for the Lakers.
    I'll just bet you were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks to BLM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll just bet you were.
    Black lives are way more important than who wins the le.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Black lives are way more important than who wins the le.
    I'll just bet they are.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston is going for the kill tonight. Warriors got exposed. Their spirits are crushed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston is going for the kill tonight. Warriors got exposed. Their spirits are crushed.
    Yes fraud champions mainly got Durant on top of top tier squad and won a couple. Nothing would make me happier than to see mouthguard, mouth off (Green) and their over-rated coach hammered in a series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only time Warriors rang without KD was against a Cavs team that was without Love and Kyrie, and i lt took them 6 games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these calls

Thread Information