Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The time is approaching again guys. Got a question for those who've been apart of this for a few years, what do you think about turning this into a Dynasty League? Or at the very least a 2QB Superflex league?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The time is approaching again guys. Got a question for those who've been apart of this for a few years, what do you think about turning this into a Dynasty League? Or at the very least a 2QB Superflex league?
    Definitely don't want to do dynasty. Seems too easy for someone to bail after a bad year and then we have to find someone to take over a crappy team. Maybe multiple people. I'd be open to trying it as a separate league.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i share the same concerns about dynasty. even in my home league where we have like 1-2 keepers, people bailing is a problem.

im open to new formats, though ive been pretty pleased with what we've had lately imo

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I’m open to both dynasty and superflex tbh. Dynasty makes it more fun for people that are out after a few weeks and helps to keep them engaged. Maybe a separate dynasty league as others have said as well. Recently switched my home league I’m in to dynasty from keeper and have really enjoyed it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I’m open to both dynasty and superflex tbh. Dynasty makes it more fun for people that are out after a few weeks and helps to keep them engaged. Maybe a separate dynasty league as others have said as well. Recently switched my home league I’m in to dynasty from keeper and have really enjoyed it.
    I don't disagree. I like the idea but it probably needs to be a separate league.
    This league has always been pretty casual and it's been relatively easy to replace someone who quits. It's easier to find someone that understands PPR/Draft League than someone who understands dynasty and/or 2 QB superflex.
    I'm in if we start another league just to see how it goes. But one thing that keeps my in SpursTalk league is that it's 1) not a big financial commitment and 2) it doesn't take a lot of extra time to figure out how to draft.

Just a suggestion, I'm in a keeper league that only allows for one keeper per year. You can only keep a player for three total years. Each year, that player costs you a position one round earlier than the year before. So you can't keep a first rounder and a second rounder, you'd only be able to keep once more.

I've found this pretty fun. It doesn't eliminate any team that doesn't draft well but it still rewards teams that can pull off a late round superstar.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I don't disagree. I like the idea but it probably needs to be a separate league.
    This league has always been pretty casual and it's been relatively easy to replace someone who quits. It's easier to find someone that understands PPR/Draft League than someone who understands dynasty and/or 2 QB superflex.
    I'm in if we start another league just to see how it goes. But one thing that keeps my in SpursTalk league is that it's 1) not a big financial commitment and 2) it doesn't take a lot of extra time to figure out how to draft.

Just a suggestion, I'm in a keeper league that only allows for one keeper per year. You can only keep a player for three total years. Each year, that player costs you a position one round earlier than the year before. So you can't keep a first rounder and a second rounder, you'd only be able to keep once more.

I've found this pretty fun. It doesn't eliminate any team that doesn't draft well but it still rewards teams that can pull off a late round superstar.
    my main league has this rule as well, though you cant keep the same player for consecutive seasons.

this year i gotta choose between keeping Swift for a 3rd, Javonte for a 5th, or Waddle for an 8th. javonte was the no brainer until broncos brought gordon back

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    my main league has this rule as well, though you cant keep the same player for consecutive seasons.

this year i gotta choose between keeping Swift for a 3rd, Javonte for a 5th, or Waddle for an 8th. javonte was the no brainer until broncos brought gordon back
    Dang...you kind of got f'd with the Gordon and Tyreek signings. Although Waddle is still good value so far. As is Swift.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Dang...you kind of got f'd with the Gordon and Tyreek signings. Although Waddle is still good value so far. As is Swift.
    we still dont know what our draft positions are gonna be. if i wind up with the 12th pick, then keeping Swift at 3.12 seems nice. if i pick higher up, wont be as beneficial, and then i could get waddle in the back half of the 8th

or maybe gordon goes down with a non contact injury in camp and i just take javonte

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I was in a 2QB league once and it sucked. So I vote no

Dynasty I'm more open to.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I was in a 2QB league once and it sucked. So I vote no

Dynasty I'm more open to.
    Just gotta draft different is all. But yea, if you approached superflex with a similar strategy to a regular league it probably was not a fun time lol

Seems like more are on the side of keeping as is. The league has been renewed on Sleeper. If you still have the app, you should already be in. Let me know if y’all are having trouble.

Post Count
    Sorry I TOTALLY disagree with you on a player's RIGHT to disrespect the flag. Professional athletes are paid exorbitant amounts of money to PLAY... They are NOT paid that money to make political statements while they are getting paid to play! If I started blathering on and on with MY political opinions and wore a shirt with a political statement when I was getting paid to work, management would politely call me into an office, close the door and politely and pointedly tell me that while I have a right to my opinions, they hired me to do the job they are paying me to do... NOT to express my political opinions on THEIR time.. Further, they would tell me to go home and put on a work appropriate shirt with NO political statement on it.. and then come back to work. I have 3 Let's Go Brandon t shirts that I wear regularly.. but I would NEVER consider wearing them at work because it would be inappropriate to do so.
    Undoubtedly, they would also tell me that if I refused, I WOULD be fired.
    Players DO NOT have a right to force their political opinions on the fans by kneeling, making gestures, or wearing uniforms with political statements on them while playing.
    If said players were really THAT passionate about something, there are appropriate times and places to express their opinions. Doing so while you are being paid to play is NOT one of those appropriate times...PERIOD.. no arguments by you or anyone else on this issue

Post Count
    You should talk to someone, ducks

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Would you boys me open to doing an auction draft opposed to snake this year? I’ve done it in other leagues and think it adds a certain element of skill/fairness that a snake draft can’t offer…you can also do slow auctions fyi. If we want to go that route. You basically hve multiple players open for bidding at time during a slow auction. Snake just is outdated imo…the ability to get your guys if you want them is nice.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Y'all got a spot open?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Would you boys me open to doing an auction draft opposed to snake this year? I’ve done it in other leagues and think it adds a certain element of skill/fairness that a snake draft can’t offer…you can also do slow auctions fyi. If we want to go that route. You basically hve multiple players open for bidding at time during a slow auction. Snake just is outdated imo…the ability to get your guys if you want them is nice.
    Respectfully, no. I'm in some auction leagues and I like the process. But the biggest appeal of the ST league is that it's cheap and easy to think about. And usually the ST draft is going on when I've got another draft. So I don't have to think about it too much. Also, it's easy to replace people because of this. And really the fun of it is just talking on Sleeper on SpursTalk. That being said, if someone wants to start a side league, I'd be up for that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Y'all got a spot open?
    look_at_g_shred

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Who has confirmed so far?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Help me look_at_g_shred, you're my only hope

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    no to auctions

Help me look_at_g_shred, you're my only hope
    DM me.

Confirmed so far:
    BD24
    Wendy
    SpurRaider21
    Chunticakes
    Jay??
    Myself

Has anyone talked to Jay? I'm sure he's in again. I am missing anyone?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Confirmed so far:
    BD24
    Wendy
    SpurRaider21
    Chunticakes
    Jay??
    Myself

Has anyone talked to Jay? I'm sure he's in again. I am missing anyone?
    Trill
    Collin

Thread Information