New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    RIP

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    2 threads for the price of 1!

2 running backs behind a terrible offensive line in '07 proved fairly successful for us until it didn't come playoff time.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    2 threads for the price of 1!

2 running backs behind a terrible offensive line in '07 proved fairly successful for us until it didn't come playoff time.
    The problem was The Bot started MBIII for w/e reason against the Giants in that playoff game and he ran out of gas in the second half. Then the Giants pass rush ate Romo alive in the 4th quarter. There must have been some virus spreading across DFW at that time causing coaches to go full re and change their starting lineups in the first round of the playoffs as a one seed considering Avery basically did the same thing against Golden State

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The problem was The Bot started MBIII for w/e reason against the Giants in that playoff game and he ran out of gas in the second half. Then the Giants pass rush ate Romo alive in the 4th quarter. There must have been some virus spreading across DFW at that time causing coaches to go full re and change their starting lineups in the first round of the playoffs as a one seed considering Avery basically did the same thing against Golden State
    ?? Except for a possible Dampier vs Diop swap I don't recall that and they were basically the same player. The rest were Dirk, Harris, Howard and Terry

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Post Count
    rip

sounds like cte

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    ?? Except for a possible Dampier vs Diop swap I don't recall that and they were basically the same player. The rest were Dirk, Harris, Howard and Terry
    They sat Dampier and put in Devean George as the starter and went small against Golden State. Basically telegraphed his nervousness by "adjusting to the eighth seed" by changing the starting lineup of a 67 win team. rofl. The Mavericks played way too fast and somewhat reverted back to Nellie ball. Although Dampier was useless when he did come in, the guy went from a decently formidable force defensively inside to a complete turnstile within two years. Dirk choking didn't help either so not all on Avery tbh

Thread Information