My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United has been named player of the year of the 21/22 Premier League season.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    well done OP

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    How many years in a row for De Bruyne now?

Should be Salah or Son. I guess you have to win the league.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    How many years in a row for De Bruyne now?

Should be Salah or Son. I guess you have to win the league.
    No Sane ?

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Absolutely.

Bad omission on my part.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It seems Cristiano was the best of United only. As Pedrerol would say, if I’m wrong, will renounce, then appears in next Chiringuito like nothing happened. Time will tell . . .

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    It seems Cristiano was the best of United only. As Pedrerol would say, if I’m wrong, will renounce, then appears in next Chiringuito like nothing happened. Time will tell . . .
    Hard to find a best player on Manchester United this year.
    They completely fell apart.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Mane?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Hard to find a best player on Manchester United this year.
    They completely fell apart.
    De Gea imo
    If not for him they would be relegated

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Absolutely Mane. Sane was meh for MC imo when he played there.
    I will keep making mistakes. I keep up with Rugby, Tennis, Soccer, College football ... too much. And I record too much and read to much. And work too much.
    Sorry. Good correction again.

btw Rugby, has replaced NFL football for me. Rugby is a fantastic game. You have to be large and VERY FIT. Very unlike the NFL

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    De Gea imo
    If not for him they would be relegated
    They are a mess. Its hard to tell with goalies because they do have the responsibly of keeping the back line in order. They see the whole field. Bonus for kicking long line drives to a man at midfield. Bonus for coming out and being a competent sweeper keeper.

I mean yeah. Because everyone else had such huge periods of pure bad you could pick him.
    By the end of the year they were a joke, a total pushover. Possibly the worst at actually playing like a TEAM.
    All of the "stars" had multiple games that looked like they did not want to be there. Ronaldo was one of the worst. He wore it on his sleeve in a destructive manner. Same with Pogba, and Fernandez (the guy who actually was key to getting them on track again) Macguire also, blaming everyone else. Bunch of finger pointers.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Absolutely Mane. Sane was meh for MC imo when he played there.
    I will keep making mistakes. I keep up with Rugby, Tennis, Soccer, College football ... too much. And I record too much and read to much. And work too much.
    Sorry. Good correction again.

btw Rugby, has replaced NFL football for me. Rugby is a fantastic game. You have to be large and VERY FIT. Very unlike the NFL
    Finally you are seeing the light !! Rugby evolution has been amazing the last 10 years tbh.. it is becoming highly paced, strategic game.. my favorite sport to watch by a mile

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Finally you are seeing the light !! Rugby evolution has been amazing the last 10 years tbh.. it is becoming highly paced, strategic game.. my favorite sport to watch by a mile
    Tennis is also a sport that is evolving, all those new young players bring new techniques.
    (Well duh, sports evolve , except basketball according to the bitter old heads)

F1 has been incredibly popular with the young crowd lately, I wonder if it’s due to a great social media presence

But I digress

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Tennis is also a sport that is evolving, all those new young players bring new techniques.
    (Well duh, sports evolve , except basketball according to the bitter old heads)

F1 has been incredibly popular with the young crowd lately, I wonder if it’s due to a great social media presence

But I digress

basketball is evolving towards 3 pointers from half

Tennis is also evolving but at the end it is Nadal who wins

I stopped watching F1 after Shum retirement tbh, I may need to check it out again

Rugby is the sport that evolved the most though... it's crazy... look at a game 10 or 15 y, totally different animal. The next WC is gonna be super exciting.. South Africa and France favorites with Ireland, New Zeland (of course) but I have a ing bad feeling about England winning it in french soil. Everybody is ting on Eddie Jones but people forgets that the only Eddie Jones obsession is world cup, all the games between WC are just friendlies for him trying new stuff, experimenting. He is building team to defeat the favorite, and this cycle all is doing is planning against France... during the 6 nations, I believe he played his real team and organization one half against France, during this half France was not seeing the light tactically. Jones is an underestimated mofo.

but I also digress

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I love the 3 pointer from half

DJ and Magic wouldn’t even take wide open 2’s, that was brutal to watch

Thread Information