Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anything meaningful on the gun control front? Must be the chip shortage.
    For sure. Although we have altered our plan a bit based on the “political realities”.

The full force propaganda campaign is a go. Josh Brolin is on board which I think will give us credibility with white males. That’s key, because we’ve now shifted our strategy to be race based. Our initial focus is going to be stripping the gun “rights” of white males aged 18-65. They’ll be allowed to possess 1 revolver with 1 live round, the rest have to be blanks. And the live round has to be completely indistinguishable from the blanks. OR a single barrel shotgun. You gotta give them options.

We’re a little concerned the race/age limit piece might be illegal so SR21 is reviewing the latest proposal.

We’ll keep you posted. Thanks for checking back in. Glad we have your full support.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For sure. Although we have altered our plan a bit based on the “political realities”.

The full force propaganda campaign is a go. Josh Brolin is on board which I think will give us credibility with white males. That’s key, because we’ve now shifted our strategy to be race based. Our initial focus is going to be stripping the gun “rights” of white males aged 18-65. They’ll be allowed to possess 1 revolver with 1 live round, the rest have to be blanks. And the live round has to be completely indistinguishable from the blanks. OR a single barrel shotgun. You gotta give them options.

We’re a little concerned the race/age limit piece might be illegal so SR21 is reviewing the latest proposal.

We’ll keep you posted. Thanks for checking back in. Glad we have your full support.
    I'll take that as a "no"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This cute skit is all you have. You certainly have nothing on gun control. Predictable.
    A ridiculous premise warrants a ridiculous response.

Maybe you should learn a little more about how politics work before trying to contribute meaningfully in the political forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take that as a "no"
    Lol edit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A ridiculous premise warrants a ridiculous response.

Maybe you should learn a little more about how politics work before trying to contribute meaningfully in the political forum.
    You keep saying things like that, as if you're a political science professor instead of just being a cheerleader for the Russell Westbrooks of the political game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same basic concept, you don't have anything but story time. I've always said you don't bring anything, you keep proving it. Your saving grace is that you're on par with the left.

Still nothing on gun control... nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep saying things like that, as if you're a political science professor instead of just being a cheerleader for the Russell Westbrooks of the political game.
    You don’t have to be a political scientist to understand why national gun control legislation hasn’t passed. If you think the reason is simply a result of the “party in power” being ineffective that shows a complete lack of understanding of the issue, the underlying politics and the basic legislative process. Maybe the NBA forum is a better fit for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same basic concept, you don't have anything but story time. I've always said you don't bring anything, you keep proving it. Your saving grace is that you're on par with the left.

Still nothing on gun control... nothing.
    I told you that I thought a ban on all semi autos is the most effective approach and that I don’t think that 2A, er or any other case law would prevent such a ban.

That said, it’s clearly not politically feasible. So let’s start somewhere and adjust incrementally. All sorts of legitimate options have been tossed around here. The problem is that we have one party that refuses to come to the negotiating table. And instead of acknowledging that, you start stupid threads like this blaming the left for being ineffective. So, you get mocked, because you’re not a serious person. You’re just a lonely man addicted to online argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told you that I thought a ban on all semi autos is the most effective approach and that I don’t think that 2A, er or any other case law would prevent such a ban.
    So all guns then besides bolt action rifles or from the 1700's? You ing leftists are nothing but wet pussies.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    So all guns then besides bolt action rifles or from the 1700's? You ing leftists are nothing but wet pussies.
    You don’t even own a gun, sit down you long-haired burnout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don’t have to be a political scientist to understand why national gun control legislation hasn’t passed. If you think the reason is simply a result of the “party in power” being ineffective that shows a complete lack of understanding of the issue, the underlying politics and the basic legislative process. Maybe the NBA forum is a better fit for you.
    "nothing can be done"

Shocker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who did you vote for that ran on a platform of banning all semi-auto weapons with no grandfathering clause?
    That said, it’s clearly not politically feasible. So let’s start somewhere and adjust incrementally. All sorts of legitimate options have been tossed around here. The problem is that we have one party that refuses to come to the negotiating table. And instead of acknowledging that, you start stupid threads like this blaming the left for being ineffective. So, you get mocked, because you’re not a serious person. You’re just a lonely man addicted to online argument.
    Did Australia adjust incrementally? Why can't we be more like Australia?

Still waiting for something substantial from your side instead of excuses, finger pointing and insults. Those dead kids aren't walking through that door.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't trust your intuition for obvious reasons.
    Basing it on your past scathed feels

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC has nothing and he's the one who wants to ban all guns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did Australia adjust incrementally? Why can't we be more like Australia?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who did you vote for that ran on a platform of banning all semi-auto weapons with no grandfathering clause?
    You wouldn’t ask this question if you understood what politically infeasible means. That’s what I’m saying. You don’t even have the base knowledge about politics and how politics work to have a conversation. Again, stick to the NBA forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don’t even own a gun, sit down you long-haired burnout.
    Whatever you say pussy behind an alt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wouldn’t ask this question if you understood what politically infeasible means. That’s what I’m saying. You don’t even have the base knowledge about politics and how politics work to have a conversation. Again, stick to the NBA forum.
    None of yall do tbh because truth be told you all are just playing measuring contests with no end result from any of yall. Just like with the Spurs/Bball your armchair GM'ing ain't either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basing it on your past scathed feels
    You've damn near completed your transformation into Chumpy. Your retorts are right out of his playbook (of 1 basic retort) of just repeating what hurt you at your opponent. Go you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder how his lungs fared.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It means they won't be elected because the left doesn't want it either. You pretenders are a joke, and part of the reason nothing will ever change.

You lack to intestinal for ude to stand up for what you claim to believe.

Why don't you start a thread and explain why the left cannot get anything done.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC has nothing and he's the one who wants to ban all guns.
    I thought it was knifes that could be wielded by grandpaps in such a clinical manner that they had to be banned?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a scathing indictment, much worse than being unable to pass meaningful gun control legislation.
    It is what it is...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It means they won't be elected because the left doesn't want it either. You pretenders are a joke, and part of the reason nothing will ever change.

You lack to intestinal for ude to stand up for what you claim to believe.

Why don't you start a thread and explain why the left cannot get anything done.
    No. It simply means it’s going to take a lot longer than it should. The gun culture is deeply ingrained.

That’s why We chose Josh Brolin as the face of our propaganda campaign. He’ll have fake alphas like you eating from the palm of his hand. You’ll be signing up to trade in your handmade AR15 for a musket in no time.

Let’s be serious, you seek online approval from a burnout with spurs calf tats. You’ll be ing putty in Josh Brolin’s hands.

Thread Information