Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Speaking of character flaw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has poisoned the whole political process.
    Do explain and not emotionally either.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why, because he told Georgia to find more votes? So? I'd tell 'em the same damn thing more than a year later. Won't do any good, but look for 'em anyway. That's how Franken won a seat up in Minnesota years ago. They found a bunch a votes in a gully inside a car trunk. That was Jake.

And that "political process" needs to be poisoned, ever more. What's good for the goose is sauce for that gander.

stupid made up bull lies ^

he used the office of the presidency (again) - a presidency he stole by colluding with our mortal enemy
    to extort /blackmail/threaten (again) a govt official by telling him it was criminal to certify a legal election he lost

committted voter fraud and now

he did the crime- and now will do the time
    (baretta - before he disgraced hisself too)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do explain and not emotionally either.
    Trump is all about perpetuating Trump. It has nothing to do with honoring the commander in chief responsibilities. He is a pathological liar. It doesn't matter that he actually believes t h e bull he says, its still a ing lie. There are no perfect politicians. They all suck and its always choosing the lesser of evils but Trump just sucks too much.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sit on a 12-incher & shut up.
    Stop talking out of your pussy and asshole cubby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is all about perpetuating Trump. It has nothing to do with honoring the commander in chief responsibilities. He is a pathological liar. It doesn't matter that he actually believes t h e bull he says, its still a ing lie. There are no perfect politicians. They all suck and its always choosing the lesser of evils but Trump just sucks too much.
    So Trump sucks worse than what's in the WH right now? Or just because his personality isn't your forte?

I mean sure there's no perfect politicians and all politicians are pathological liars but what exactly is your beef with Trump that separates him from the rest of those clowns on both sides?

Trump isn't Mr. Cool nor is he someone to put on a pedestal but if we're being real right now he's lightyears ahead of what's occupying the WH right now. The real problem is the facade of voting and the characters presented to us that are nothing more than a face. The lesser of the two evils is a bs lie you've swallowed to feel better about whatever direction you lean because if it wasn't and you lived up to your convictions you'd just not vote. I think the MSM got to you bro like it has to 10's of millions.

If we're basing 2024 off lesser of two evils, and Trump plus Biden run, who's your guy and why?

I wan DeSantis but I have no love for any of them tbh. They're all snakes!

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I absolutely agree, CC. You all over him and & his Presidency and then expect him to walk away and act like it never happened. Uh, uh. I'd all over that post if I were him. I'd give 'em not one moment's piece and those sons,,,if he were my dad? He wouldn't have to ask me to continue that vengeance upon his passing..."I got this pop. You rest now. No problem."

It's be a heritage type thingy like the Tate family out in the California...they pass their responsibility on every 20 years to the next generation to keep the Manson family behind bars, no-matter-what. That's what the Trump family will do. It's deep in the blood, CC.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    stupid made up bull lies ^

he used the office of the presidency (again) - a presidency he stole by colluding with our mortal enemy
    to extort /blackmail/threaten (again) a govt official by telling him it was criminal to certify a legal election he lost

committted voter fraud and now

he did the crime- and now will do the time
    (baretta - before he disgraced hisself too)
    tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Trump sucks worse than what's in the WH right now? Or just because his personality isn't your forte?

I mean sure there's no perfect politicians and all politicians are pathological liars but what exactly is your beef with Trump that separates him from the rest of those clowns on both sides?

Trump isn't Mr. Cool nor is he someone to put on a pedestal but if we're being real right now he's lightyears ahead of what's occupying the WH right now. The real problem is the facade of voting and the characters presented to us that are nothing more than a face. The lesser of the two evils is a bs lie you've swallowed to feel better about whatever direction you lean because if it wasn't and you lived up to your convictions you'd just not vote. I think the MSM got to you bro like it has to 10's of millions.

If we're basing 2024 off lesser of two evils, and Trump plus Biden run, who's your guy and why?

The difference between Trump and Biden, fwiw, is the length each is willing to go in order to get their way. They have different ideas and different wants, but they both lied to get anywhere, made a life of lying and are seedy mother ers IRL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro has anyone asked you for a Biden tattoo? There's no doubt you've inked a maga tat on a biker's ass by now.
    Still huntin' down the ex?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The difference between Trump and Biden, fwiw, is the length each is willing to go in order to get their way. They have different ideas and different wants, but they both lied to get anywhere, made a life of lying and are seedy mother ers IRL.
    So "the length each is willing to go in order to get their way" is too ambiguous. I'd rather a unknown biz man than a dude who's lied to the American people from the steps of Congress for 47+ yrs, is the last real DixieCrat, and continues to lie to our faces from the WH while burning our country down.

I don't care what personality traits might offend me like being brash and tweeting too much if the alternative is a life long leech dementia ridden re who's main objective is to rewrite history for his commie loving face party.

I guess being a tattooer has it's benefits. I've heard it all and not much offends me if anything tbh. Everyone's different though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still huntin' down the ex?
    Lol BlaKKKe thinks I read his replies intially when notified of them. I don't give a to open his bs replies. With that said though...

"Bro has anyone asked you for a Biden tattoo? There's no doubt you've inked a maga tat on a biker's ass by now."

No one wants a ing Biden tattoo just like no one really wants him in the WH but all you es were so hurt by mean tweets that yall dried your pussies up and ran down to the voting booths. And no I haven't "inked" a "maga tat on a biker's ass". You have no clue what you're speaking of because you lack the life experience. Bro we're in 2022 and there's not all these s Angels and Banditos banging down my shop doors. This is why I don't take you seriously BlaKKKe because you're full of 100% of the time and you're a wannabe knowitall.

Do you think I own anything MAGA? I'd love to read a description of what you really think I am like, what I wear, and what values I subscribe to. It would be a hilarious read tbh.

I have tattooed a big ass green PePe though on an inner arm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So "the length each is willing to go in order to get their way" is too ambiguous. I'd rather a unknown biz man than a dude who's lied to the American people from the steps of Congress for 47+ yrs, is the last real DixieCrat, and continues to lie to our faces from the WH while burning our country down.

I don't care what personality traits might offend me like being brash and tweeting too much if the alternative is a life long leech dementia ridden re who's main objective is to rewrite history for his commie loving face party.

I guess being a tattooer has it's benefits. I've heard it all and not much offends me if anything tbh. Everyone's different though.
    It's really not that ambiguous. For example, the recent SCOTUS moves are things the party in power could do nothing about, and they didn't do anything prior to make sure these "rights" are codified. That's because the person in the WH wants to keep friends on both sides, whereas Trump didn't even care if he made friends on his own side. Trump had/has a personal agenda (get hotels in Russia and probably Ukraine after all is said and done) where as Biden settled for getting Hunter a 6 figure salary. Trump made a lot of enemies, but the GOP is still harvesting the crops he planted in his 4 years of mostly fighting impeachment. Biden likely won't be remembered as anything but the VP behind Obama and the "anyone but Trump" old dude. The left cannot even say they will support the president if he runs again while the right would likely trip over each other if Trump announces, to get to his ring first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump personally sucks more than Biden. Biden b is a z washed up 50 year politiciam who finally got the crown when his dementia riddled brain couldn't handle it. At this point he is just a figurehead for his staff that is running the show.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

still with him! ^

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excuses... You celebrate Biden whenever given the chance and there's no grey area here. You can say this or that because Trump this or that but it doesn't matter because you celebrating that dementia ridden re Biden is archived here on ST.

If you're going to reply try to do it with a spine and not with a bag of excuses for that dumb Biden and his administration.
    I'm not the one making excuses by desperately trying to crowbar somebody else in this conversation. If you actually had a spine, you would address Trump's coup attempt. But seems that you don't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what people like kori don't understand. It's not even about wielding power. It's all about his ty ego, and he will stop at absolutely nothing to to be the supreme petulant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By trying to figure out another persons logic I am all of a sudden "still with him"?

Either way, no one should ever take you seriously because you're mentally unstable and need to be ins utionalized. No one cares what crazies like you think or say. You're a waste just like so many others here on ST and irl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not the one making excuses by desperately trying to crowbar somebody else in this conversation. If you actually had a spine, you would address Trump's coup attempt. But seems that you don't.
    What coup attempt? Lets speak on the coup of 2015+ if we have to talk coups... You make excuses for your Biden love because deep down you know he's a ing loser, a ing Dixiecrat racist, and he's destroying this country.

And I didn't try to crowbar anyone into anything. Asking people to explain themselves is now crowbarring? FOH!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what people like kori don't understand. It's not even about wielding power. It's all about his ty ego, and he will stop at absolutely nothing to to be the supreme petulant.
    You actually believe that I don't think Trump is an egomaniac? IDGAF what he is as long as our country isn't falling apart but it is and all due to leftists, the MSM, and the leftist politicians. Notice I never said liberal?

You s sit here and categorize people based off those people having differing opinions from yall. Yall are ing cultists to the max and iden y politics is yalls MO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw Spurs Homer if I am "still with him" then why is DeSantis my dude? You're as fake as your counterpart Richard Madcow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What coup attempt? Lets speak on the coup of 2015+ if we have to talk coups... You make excuses for your Biden love because deep down you know he's a ing loser, a ing Dixiecrat racist, and he's destroying this country.

And I didn't try to crowbar anyone into anything. Asking people to explain themselves is now crowbarring? FOH!
    Let's talk about it. What President lost an election in a landslide and had his brownshirts attack the capitol to try to overturn the will of the people, after losing lawsuit after lawsuit spewing bull ? When did a total affront to democracy like that ever happened here?

We can talk about that without using Brandon as a crutch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You actually believe that I don't think Trump is an egomaniac? IDGAF what he is as long as our country isn't falling apart but it is and all due to leftists, the MSM, and the leftist politicians. Notice I never said liberal?

You s sit here and categorize people based off those people having differing opinions from yall. Yall are ing cultists to the max and iden y politics is yalls MO.
    The only conclusion I can derive from this post is that you have no idea what 'falling apart' is. None. Plus it's an oxymoron.

Falling apart is ending centuries old democracy (which is not perfect, but perhaps one of the biggest ways in which we all exercise freedom in this country) and installing an egomaniac dictator by force.

I'm ok with the fact that you hate the left and can openly express that opinion. Heck, I fully support your right to do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's about what deliverables he actually delivered, which are still paying dividends to the GOP. It's not like the left would have liked him if he wasn't an egocentric bag. Ya'll treated GWB pretty much the same.

Thread Information