Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russell, even at this age, still pops out athletically even against other nba players. His burst is just incredible where his defender will give him 10 feet of room and he’d still blow by them. But he’s just incredibly bad at actually playing the game. He really should’ve been a track star.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis Grizzlies star Ja Morant was seen on his own instagram live displaying a gun while at a nightclub early Saturday morning.

Is this guy the dumbest player in the NBA?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Read his recent drama yesterday

Guess Ja is a gigantic wannabe ghetto

Bullying 9 to 5 kids

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Suns big 3 looked really good vs Chicago yesterday

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Read his recent drama yesterday

Guess Ja is a gigantic wannabe ghetto

Bullying 9 to 5 kids
    If accounts are true, I get the feeling he's not wannabe at all. I think he's true life gangsta. You get pissed off at a teenager over pick-up ball to the point of bringing out your gun and beating him up. You have your "people" threaten a mall security guard over a perceived disrespect to your mom. You livestream yourself at a club waving a gun in your hand. Doing those things like he don't give a that he's rich or famous or has first world responsibilities now. It's not actual murder or assault or robbery, but feels like real gangsta at ude to me, not fake .

I think he's living his real gangsta life. I mean it's beyond dumb for him to do. And I don't really get it. I just don't think it's wannabe .

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If accounts are true, I get the feeling he's not wannabe at all. I think he's true life gangsta. You get pissed off at a teenager over pick-up ball to the point of bringing out your gun and beating him up. You have your "people" threaten a mall security guard over a perceived disrespect to your mom. You livestream yourself at a club waving a gun in your hand. Doing those things like he don't give a that he's rich or famous or has first world responsibilities now. It's not actual murder or assault or robbery, but feels like real gangsta at ude to me, not fake .

I think he's living his real gangsta life. I mean it's beyond dumb for him to do. And I don't really get it. I just don't think it's wannabe .
    I don't think he's a true life gangsta, but more he's become friends with leeches who really are from the streets now that he's a premier superstar in the NBA. You didn't hear a whole lot about him "ooga" and "booga"ing his first few years. IMO, it's going to take a "Ray Lewis" type situation where some sh!t really does go down and he gets scared straight

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I don't think he's a true life gangsta, but more he's become friends with leeches who really are from the streets now that he's a premier superstar in the NBA. You didn't hear a whole lot about him "ooga" and "booga"ing his first few years. IMO, it's going to take a "Ray Lewis" type situation where some sh!t really does go down and he gets scared straight
    I'm not saying he's committed crimes before or rolls deep with gangs. I'm saying I don't think he's faking. There are guys who talk tough but won't do . I think Ja waving his gun around or punching out a kid over pickup is who he actually is. Now would he actually shoot someone? That I have no idea. But I don't he's just talking mess out his mouth. I think if someone really try to push him, will actually go down. That's why I say I think he's true gangsta. Not because I think he actually has shot people or run drugs on the streets.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not saying he's committed crimes before or rolls deep with gangs. I'm saying I don't think he's faking. There are guys who talk tough but won't do . I think Ja waving his gun around or punching out a kid over pickup is who he actually is. Now would he actually shoot someone? That I have no idea. But I don't he's just talking mess out his mouth. I think if someone really try to push him, will actually go down. That's why I say I think he's true gangsta. Not because I think he actually has shot people or run drugs on the streets.
    I’m with Jam on this one …
    I think everyone wants to blame his posse, crew clique or whatever the term folks using nowadays…
    But some of this like the IG thing and beating that kid is on him alone and he needs to be accountable for it not his friends.
    I love Ja as a player I was one of the few on here that argued to take him over Zion partly due to injuries and I was right so far … but outside of injury Zion been a model citizen and they both played on same AAU team in SC
    Sad story maybe this sets him straight but if Jam is right it’s possible nothing will change long term

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ROFL Durant turning his ankle in warmups tonight and missing the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ROFL Durant turning his ankle in warmups tonight and missing the game.
    Well, ....

Not a fan of the Suns or KD, but I want every top WC team to be fully healthy come playoff time because the Warriors

KD, Booker and CP3 have great chemistry tbh

If Suns meet GSW in the 1st round and KD is missing because he slipped during warmups...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, ....

Not a fan of the Suns or KD, but I want every top WC team to be fully healthy come playoff time because the Warriors

KD, Booker and CP3 have great chemistry tbh

If Suns meet GSW in the 1st round and KD is missing because he slipped during warmups...
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...n/69988033007/
    Suns forward Kevin Durant could miss the rest of the regular season with ankle sprain
    Greg Moore
    Arizona Republic

Phoenix Suns forward Kevin Durant left Footprint Center in a large walking boot Wednesday night after injuring himself during warmups.

The Suns defeated the Oklahoma City Thunder 132-101 without Durant, but the absence of their newly acquired superstar created a cloud of concern with the playoffs looming.

The Arizona Republic has learned that there is concern within the organization that Durant has a grade 2 sprain, which would keep him out for between four and six weeks.

Phoenix’s regular season finale is April 9, meaning it’s possible Durant could miss the remainder of the regular season and potentially the start of the playoffs.

Durant has played only three games with Phoenix since arriving with the team in a trade with Brooklyn on Feb. 9. The Suns are 3-0 with Durant in the lineup. He had been expected to make his home debut on Wednesday.

Durant returned on March 1 from a knee injury suffered in early January that caused him to miss 20 games.

The ankle injury on Wednesday occurred when Durant was driving to the basket in a routine pregame workout. He rolled his left ankle and fell to the floor before getting up and finishing his workout.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...n/69988033007/
    Suns forward Kevin Durant could miss the rest of the regular season with ankle sprain
    Greg Moore
    Arizona Republic

Phoenix Suns forward Kevin Durant left Footprint Center in a large walking boot Wednesday night after injuring himself during warmups.

The Suns defeated the Oklahoma City Thunder 132-101 without Durant, but the absence of their newly acquired superstar created a cloud of concern with the playoffs looming.

The Arizona Republic has learned that there is concern within the organization that Durant has a grade 2 sprain, which would keep him out for between four and six weeks.

Phoenix’s regular season finale is April 9, meaning it’s possible Durant could miss the remainder of the regular season and potentially the start of the playoffs.

Durant has played only three games with Phoenix since arriving with the team in a trade with Brooklyn on Feb. 9. The Suns are 3-0 with Durant in the lineup. He had been expected to make his home debut on Wednesday.

Durant returned on March 1 from a knee injury suffered in early January that caused him to miss 20 games.

The ankle injury on Wednesday occurred when Durant was driving to the basket in a routine pregame workout. He rolled his left ankle and fell to the floor before getting up and finishing his workout.
    oh well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate to blaspheme like this, but the Lakers have been fun to watch since the ASB.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And I wasn’t against Jokic winning mvp year one but last year especially and this year would be BS based on how it’s been done historically. He is not 3 straight mvp player it’s lunacy. Russ was an outlier but generally you got to be a top 3 player in the league on a top 5 team overall. Neither he or Nash should have won back to back and I hope Embiid or Giannis wins it …

As for Jokic and his defensive metrics yes, he is a good team defender …
    But no he is not a great individual defender

He is a brilliant offensive player though one of the best skilled bigs I ever seen
    Maybe prime Hakeem Duncan have a case but he definitely one of the best I ever seen.
    But Kyrie also one of the most skilled PGs ever but he isn’t a mvp. Glad Denver coming back down to earth I don’t trust them in the playoffs

We also know the mvp award been suspect since they started taking them away from MJ

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But would love to see them beat the clips again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I wasn’t against Jokic winning mvp year one but last year especially and this year would be BS based on how it’s been done historically. He is not 3 straight mvp player it’s lunacy. Russ was an outlier but generally you got to be a top 3 player in the league on a top 5 team overall. Neither he or Nash should have won back to back and I hope Embiid or Giannis wins it …

As for Jokic and his defensive metrics yes, he is a good team defender …
    But no he is not a great individual defender

He is a brilliant offensive player though one of the best skilled bigs I ever seen
    Maybe prime Hakeem Duncan have a case but he definitely one of the best I ever seen.
    But Kyrie also one of the most skilled PGs ever but he isn’t a mvp. Glad Denver coming back down to earth I don’t trust them in the playoffs

We also know the mvp award been suspect since they started taking them away from MJ
    It became suspect when they gave it to Magic instead of Narkley in 1990

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I hate to blaspheme like this, but the Lakers have been fun to watch since the ASB.
    NBA is king of headscratching trades. How do Lakers simultaneously dump Westbrook AND add Russell? For some meaningless draft picks huh. Seen this movie on repeat for Decades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, dangerous team. 8-3 since the trade deadline i believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://nypost.com/2023/03/11/inside...at-strip-club/

Pics are crazy. That ing floor is straight up covered wall to wall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://nypost.com/2023/03/11/inside...at-strip-club/

Pics are crazy. That ing floor is straight up covered wall to wall.
    WOW!!! This young blood really loves to rub his on expensive . Holly , pics are amazing. Imagine beeing there, just surreal with all that money around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say what you want about Nephew, he always has game vs the Golden gots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers... gots

Right in Anthony Davis's stupid face

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doc Rivers and Frauden.

There will be seriously misinformed that will claim Embiid is not good enough for a chip.

News flash: Not even sure Timmy Duncs could overcome Frauden playing full time in clutch games.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Has there ever been so many .500 teams in the NBA at one time like this? There's like 10 of them right now

Thread Information