Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has there ever been so many .500 teams in the NBA at one time like this? There's like 10 of them right now
    Just glad it ain't the Spurs for once.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hate the clippers but can’t root that pG13 is hurt … hope it’s not career threatening

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate the clippers but can’t root that pG13 is hurt … hope it’s not career threatening
    Perhaps not a cheap shot (or perhaps was) by Thunder guard LUGUENTZ DORT, but very careless in banging his knee and not allowing George a place to land.
    Also George could have been more aware he was in traffic. No movement at all by George before the rebound, kinda just went up straight, assumed there would be no contact.

Ya George is one of the largest extortionists of $$$ from owners and for Nephew Haters, was a perfect tanker to any would-be championship hopes.
    That having been said, agree would not wish injury on George.
    Hopefully he uses his 200 million to do some good to fellow humans. Lots of players had a career ending injury before they made squat, some in the summer before their NBA career and pay began. Hope George hooks people like that up but i know that's not how it works 99.99
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 03-22-2023 at 10:16 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he dies he dies

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If he cries he cries …

Lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol at Air Nephew

This is pathetic tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol at Air Nephew

This is pathetic tbh
    How do you feel knowing that austin reeves is the best player for lolkers?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    if Austin Reeves is their best player and they get healthy with LeBron and Davis the 2nd and 3rd best players on the team, and he’ll D-lo the 4th best player, Lakers fans should be pretty excited tbh. That would make them a crazy tough out against any team, if they make the playoffs. Getting fully healthy will be the thing tho.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How do you feel knowing that austin reeves is the best player for lolkers?
    I was at the game last night. He's pretty good in a Linsanity kind of way. I need to see more.

Sons have terrible defensive players. I guess they will try to outscore teams when KD gets back?

I especially liked D'Snitch outplaying CP0

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    if Austin Reeves is their best player and they get healthy with LeBron and Davis the 2nd and 3rd best players on the team, and he’ll D-lo the 4th best player, Lakers fans should be pretty excited tbh. That would make them a crazy tough out against any team, if they make the playoffs. Getting fully healthy will be the thing tho.
    Agreed, but I gotta see more. He had a career high 11 dimes last night. That impressed me the most tbh.

Bron, D'Lo and Austin are dependable playmakers. Will be useful if they make the playoffs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Agreed, but I gotta see more. He had a career high 11 dimes last night. That impressed me the most tbh.

Bron, D'Lo and Austin are dependable playmakers. Will be useful if they make the playoffs.
    Needs to work on his catch and shoot game but I love this kid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was at the game last night.
    Didn't know the Lakers played a game in Tijuana. Did you take a picture with the zebra after?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Didn't know the Lakers played a game in Tijuana. Did you take a picture with the zebra after?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apemond Green with more antics.

Per usual he gets off with absolute minimal.

How the F do you give Ingrahm a T for that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man the Clips can't close. Nephew no longer the lock down defender when he was MVP 2017.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Denver resting everyone needing to win one of their final 2 games.

I don't get what's going on the seeding races.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting scenario in the West with the 5-8 spots.

Neither the Warriors or the Clippers want the 5 seed imo they both want the 6 but also want to avoid dropping into the playin.

Warriors can’t afford to tank because if they lose and Clippers and Lakers win they drop to playin.

If the Warriors win and Clippers win them Clips get 5 seed and Warriors 6.

If I’m the clippers I’m tanking tomorrow agains the Suns and hope Minesota beats Pelicans then clippers get the 6 seed. If the Pelicans beat the Wolves in this scenario then the Clippers drop to 7.

Lots of permutations.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting scenario in the West with the 5-8 spots.

Neither the Warriors or the Clippers want the 5 seed imo they both want the 6 but also want to avoid dropping into the playin.

Warriors can’t afford to tank because if they lose and Clippers and Lakers win they drop to playin.

If the Warriors win and Clippers win them Clips get 5 seed and Warriors 6.

If I’m the clippers I’m tanking tomorrow agains the Suns and hope Minesota beats Pelicans then clippers get the 6 seed. If the Pelicans beat the Wolves in this scenario then the Clippers drop to 7.

Lots of permutations.
    Clippers will try to win to avoid risk having to deal with a play in situation. In a perfect world the Warriors would somehow not end up in sixth. I hate the Warriors would like to see them not get awarded an easy first round matchup in the Kings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy Goober throws a slap punch at Fivehead Kyle Anderson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a shame Suns vs. Clippers is happening in round 1, and Nuggets vs. Suns/Clippers will be in round 2. Those teams all could've gone deep.

On the other hand, that's a of a round 1 matchup we get to watch! Durant vs. Kawhi alone is

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a shame Suns vs. Clippers is happening in round 1, and Nuggets vs. Suns/Clippers will be in round 2. Those teams all could've gone deep.

On the other hand, that's a of a round 1 matchup we get to watch! Durant vs. Kawhi alone is
    No lose for S bag. Win and the media, who will doubtlessly pretend they're massive underdogs no matter George's status, can pretend he's a hero.

As usual, Warriors get lucky. They're in a bracket with the Kings, Grizzlies (no Adams or Clarke) and Lakers (James and Davis aren't 100%), clearing a path to the Conference Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy Goober throws a slap punch at Fivehead Kyle Anderson
    Even funnier was Jaden McDaniels breaking his hand punching a wall a couple minutes later so now Minnesota is out a starter in the play-in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even funnier was Jaden McDaniels breaking his hand punching a wall a couple minutes later so now Minnesota is out a starter in the play-in.
    He's their "Bruce Bowen". Huge loss for Grizzlies

Thread Information