Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738
    Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop whining!!!
    meh, you're going out first round anyway... Or maybe not, if you avoid Denver.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    meh, you're going out first round anyway... Or maybe not, if you avoid Denver.
    There's no joy in it now, not since James came in there. Just a # now provided by Black hating White, thus grudging White that #17.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn this Pelicans Lakers game is great halfway through the first. Loving this pace.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron hit the floor drawing a charge off of Fat Williamson.
    Holding his wrist and elbow but seems okay now.

Flamers season is over if Lebron goes down.

Not enough intensity out of Pels. Just going thru the motions. No sense of urgency facing elimination.

Flamers up by 16 now.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I know they list Zion around 280-285 and most accounts have suggested he's been pushing 300 in recent years. Assuming he lost a little bit this season, he's maybe in the 275 range? I think a 260-265 Zion Williamson could probably stay relatively healthy maybe. And if he did he'd maybe be in the MVP discussion if the Pelicans as a team contended for say a top 3-4 playoff seed. He looked really good last night.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know they list Zion around 280-285 and most accounts have suggested he's been pushing 300 in recent years. Assuming he lost a little bit this season, he's maybe in the 275 range? I think a 260-265 Zion Williamson could probably stay relatively healthy maybe. And if he did he'd maybe be in the MVP discussion if the Pelicans as a team contended for say a top 3-4 playoff seed. He looked really good last night.
    yea, he looked great last night, but once again got injured... He's at his best when he's agressive, but then he also gets injured... He will have to learn to become more of a shooter, if he wants to be injury free. Blake Griffin kinda did it.

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Oh great Jimmy down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ingram is such an awfull, stupid ass player, tbh. Leave it to the Lakers to draft those guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Final play i though McCollom could have jumped into the defender and very well gotten the call.
    His fake got him in the paratroopers club.

Thread Information