Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I bet I watch it and end up with the same question myself: who cares?
    I used to have this same at ude but I don't like the fact kids are being pumped full of drugs on speculation that they might be trans.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No but I bought a one month subscription for like $12 and cancelled it after I watched.

Half the movie is him asking open ended, innocuous questions and letting the trans activists/doctors go off about how ing crazy they are

He interviewed this freakshow who claimed to be a "wolftherion" who can communicate with wolves, and Walsh asked him with a straight face "When and how did you discover your inner wolfness"
    Maybe I'll do that. Wife wants to see it. Honestly I didn't know if daily wire was a legit.
    i could send you a link where that is free

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's purely a social contagion. There's no such thing as a "non-binary" person.
    imo no such thing as god but there are thousands of buildings all over the city that get occupied by people who believe otherwise. Never understood how religion got its own category separate from delusion based mental illnesses. The non-binary thing is just the next evolution of cosplay.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given what you know about Matt Walsh, what do you think are the chances he would have put any coherent responses in the movie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to have this same at ude but I don't like the fact kids are being pumped full of drugs on speculation that they might be trans.
    Yeah, that's a rough one but it's not just hormone therapy. In general, I don't like kids being pumped up any kind of drugs.

On the flip side though I've talked to a few people who's kids absolutely need drugs to calm the down.

So the question then would be, where's the line drawn? Or if we don't allow kids to have hormone therapy in this manner, then what age are allowed to think for themselves on it? 16? 18?

As far as adults go though, wgaf?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not only are they pumped full of drugs but the treatment they are using was meant for people with bad bones to keep puberty from developing too much muscles before their body's skeletal structure could support it. That's what they're made for not "gender affirming care" which means the studies for that as a treatment haven't actually been done.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walsh has the for ude that I'd love to see in conservative politicians. He traveled to Virginia last year to expose a school board. Then they limited the questions to only residents so he "moved" to the area.

This do entary was reported to get daily wire 100s of thousands of subscribers. Several months ago I heard they had 700k subs. If those numbers are accurate then that's a massive success.

Film critics refusing to critique the movie is just as exposing to the left as the actual content of the movie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walsh has the for ude that I'd love to see in conservative politicians. He traveled to Virginia last year to expose a school board. Then they limited the questions to only residents so he "moved" to the area.

This do entary was reported to get daily wire 100s of thousands of subscribers. Several months ago I heard they had 700k subs. If those numbers are accurate then that's a massive success.

Film critics refusing to critique the movie is just as exposing to the left as the actual content of the movie.
    Nathan loves this guy and this movie? No way!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah, that's a rough one but it's not just hormone therapy. In general, I don't like kids being pumped up any kind of drugs.
    ”just hormone therapy” means giving 12 year old boys the same drugs that are used to chemically castrate sex offenders + drugs that destroy bone density so badly that they have an otherwise healthy 16 year old girl osteoporosis.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given what you know about Matt Walsh, what do you think are the chances he would have put any coherent responses in the movie?
    More likely than most people tbh

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That’d be a fair point except the people he interviewed sounded about the same as every other incoherent trans activist I’ve ever heard…it’s not like they were particularly dumb compared to other mongoloids who use they/them pronouns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’d be a fair point except the people he interviewed sounded about the same as every other incoherent trans activist I’ve ever heard…it’s not like they were particularly dumb compared to other mongoloids who use they/them pronouns.
    You notice they are never attractive so it doesn't matter if they were male or female.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ”just hormone therapy” means giving 12 year old boys the same drugs that are used to chemically castrate sex offenders + drugs that destroy bone density so badly that they have an otherwise healthy 16 year old girl osteoporosis.
    Is this what you're referring to or something more?

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/art-20459075

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan called it a hit before he watched the movie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool so you've got a Daily Wire troll and validating anecdotes.

I have my own questions and concerns when it comes to gender therapy, especially with kids, but I'll probably skip this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like, did you learn anything, or did you just validate your own biases and experiences? This is conservative media 101. Surprised to see you fall for it tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this what you're referring to or something more?

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/art-20459075
    if you ask a doctor what those treatments mean for long term fertility the answer is "we don't know". And yes it affects bone density because the drugs are designed for people who already had low bone density. They were never meant for healthy kids

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like, did you learn anything, or did you just validate your own biases and experiences? This is conservative media 101. Surprised to see you fall for it tbh.

You are just trying to dismiss the work. The interviews provide insight into the magnitude of the problem. Even people that have awareness of the issues haven't seen interviews quite like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are just trying to dismiss the work. The interviews provide insight into the magnitude of the problem. Even people that have awareness of the issues haven't seen interviews quite like this.

"i love other people's kids"

yeah, he got that energy to him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "i love other people's kids"

yeah, he got that energy to him

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You notice they are never attractive so it doesn't matter if they were male or female.
    I thought Bruce Jenner was on all these photos? Cereal boxes maybe?
    Advertised for women, good looking?

Aside:
    I cant watch this stuff if it gets into operations and taking hormones and all.
    It personally creeps me out. Cutting and adding parts and then hormones.
    Never ever could cut on a person and then they are asking to be cut... just freaks me out.
    Same with the boob jobs lips and all the rest for women. Inject and cut. No way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't talk to El Nono anymore

Trump broke him

He's just pissy El RandomGuy all the time now
    ^^^ this is trump after Old Joe beat him talking...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's a target rich environment and El is in full blown troll/salt collection mode. Having a real discussion here often means not going for obvious gotcha responses but that's damn near impossible. I am not an exception.
    Exactly, I have two more years to keep fishing bitter Trump s... and the river seems full, tbh...

I'll ride that for as long as it lasts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow you don't like do entaries? I wouldn't even consider this much of a do entary as much as it's a simple question posed to ideologues who are so ingrained in the destruction of our ins utions, language, and culture.

I wish I had a link for you but unfortunately I don't. MW simply lets these people dig their own graves per se.
    My time is generally limited these days, tbh, I used to have time to watch when flying and I might pick that up again soon.

But I like to watch stuff to disconnect a bit, so I rather watch an action flick or a classic movie.

Thread Information