Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ..Number 1 move by the left here is assuming and commenting on what others think. When asked though, they decline to speculate
    Could this post be any richer

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You normally don't see hetero guys making a big deal of preferring the opposite sex.
    How have you managed to go the past 50+ years without TV, radio, or being around other heterosexual men in any social situation?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Libs pretending to be offended now

muh moral preening

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snacks has no morals at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see the MAP sympathizer is weighing in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It still seems a little weird to be super proud of sucking and getting ed in the ass.
    Why would you even care what two consenting adults want to do in the privacy of their homes? Do you feel the same about lesbos?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont feel threatened at all. It just seems so weird to be so vocally proud of sucking . You normally don't see hetero guys making a big deal of preferring the opposite sex.
    Hetero guys do brag about nailing det hawt chick all the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really dont have a problem with gays but unlike you, I dont understand the desire to suck . Just seems a little weird but whatever turns you on.
    It's not my cup of tea and it's not your either... but they appear to enjoy it, so what's the big deal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We were commenting on LGBTQMAPers feeling unsafe on social media. When someone commented that it's not like social media platforms don't cater to them, the response was "self-victimization!". When I asked why the LGBTQMAPers felt unsafe you say "you'd have to ask them". Number 1 move by the left here is assuming and commenting on what others think. When asked though, they decline to speculate
    I didn't comment on anything prior to that response, which I found hilarious... that's why I didn't comment, since I wasn't part of that conversation at the time.

How would you describe the allegation of being a 'victim' of rainbow icons on social media, especially coming from alleged, self-proclaimed alpha males?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't comment on anything prior to that response, which I found hilarious... that's why I didn't comment, since I wasn't part of that conversation at the time.

How would you describe the allegation of being a 'victim' of rainbow icons on social media, especially coming from alleged, self-proclaimed alpha males?
    If you mean "drowning in rainbow icons", it's rhetorical. It just means they are everywhere, that the environment isn't anti-LGBTQ but quite the opposite, and the "we" part means social media users as a whole. It doesn't mean someone is being made a victim. It's like someone saying this forum is heavily moderated and someone else saying "lol no, we are drowning in unmoderated racist, sexist, phobic and bigoted comments". Wouldn't mean the 2nd person feels they are being victimized by it.

Obviously is the others who feel victimized, thus the response about feeling unsafe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you mean "drowning in rainbow icons", it's rhetorical. It just means they are everywhere, that the environment isn't anti-LGBTQ but quite the opposite, and the "we" part means social media users as a whole. It doesn't mean someone is being made a victim. It's like someone saying this forum is heavily moderated and someone else saying "lol no, we are drowning in unmoderated racist, sexist, phobic and bigoted comments". Wouldn't mean the 2nd person feels they are being victimized by it.

Obviously is the others who feel victimized, thus the response about feeling unsafe.
    This is what he wrote:

This is just more fake outrage - look at us, we are such victims, even though we are drowning in rainbow icons on social media displayed by virtually every company on the planet.
    1) He clearly thinks they're self-victimizing, but then complains how 'we' are a victims of 'rainbow icons on social media'.
    2) Calls other people's struggles 'fake outrage', get outraged by 'rainbow icons on social media'

I thought it was hilariously ironic.

About 8 years ago or so, I would've taken that post as tongue-in-cheek, but in this day and age is hard to tell anymore, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same group ing about erotic comments "bend over" now ing about not accepting erotic comments.
    Just pointing them out, nobody can stop CC from showing his whole ass every time.

Something similar is true of you, there's no question of approval or disapproval, we're all just along for the ride. Sorry if you find the feedback discouraging, sounds like a personal problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wHats wrOng wiTh u BeiNg suCking Got, gOt? U iNtoLerAnt?
    he went further. he recommended sexuality.

"you might have better luck"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was surely offered in the spirit of tolerance and inclusion too.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was surely offered in the spirit of tolerance and inclusion too.
    your democrat biden has America turning into a hole and youre worried about inclusion,,,,. typical dumbass democrat,,,wake up, numbnuts. What good is inclusion if the country is 3rd world?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Children aren't safe around you. Stop victimizing them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC thinks he’s totally owning this exchange
    the lack of self-awareness amuses, but it's also humanizing. he keeps digging into his shame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he went further. he recommended sexuality.

"you might have better luck"
    Maybe they were traumatized by My Little Pony at a young age... you never know...

You know who traumatized them? Old Joe beating the living out of Trump.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This is what he wrote:

1) He clearly thinks they're self-victimizing, but then complains how 'we' are a victims of 'rainbow icons on social media'.
    2) Calls other people's struggles 'fake outrage', get outraged by 'rainbow icons on social media'

I thought it was hilariously ironic.

About 8 years ago or so, I would've taken that post as tongue-in-cheek, but in this day and age is hard to tell anymore, tbh...
    I am hardly outraged by the rainbow icons.

I do recognize certain communities constantly being pandered to by corporate America, yet some within the community still having a tendency to play the victim.

And just as koriwhat has stated, I think many in the gay community don't fall into this category. They probably recognize all this for what it is, which is a bunch of companies virtue signaling in order to avoid the hard left mob's never ending ing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am hardly outraged by the rainbow icons.

I do recognize certain communities constantly being pandered to by corporate America, yet some within the community still having a tendency to play the victim.

And just as koriwhat has stated, I think many in the gay community don't fall into this category. They probably recognize all this for what it is, which is a bunch of companies virtue signaling in order to avoid the hard left mob's never ending ing.
    You will never stop ing about this. You're the real victim here.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You normally don't see hetero guys making a big deal of preferring the opposite sex.
    Yeah def not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could this post be any richer

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF this thread is still going? I eventually got bored of this stupid topic.
    Yeah i wonder what drives people to get mired up in obscure culture war issues that cause people like yourself to align with Matt walsh

Thread Information