Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Objectively, this was a very well done movie that liberals should watch to realize how out of control the trans ideology has gotten.

Matt Walsh is a very talented interviewer and he was smart to keep his religious beliefs out of the movie.

8.5/10, highly recommend. Biggest criticism is it could have been longer to include more content.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks. What's the ratio of gotcha to actual honest broker questions in the film, tbh?

Also, is there an appeal to "truth" instead of "god"? That's one way conservatives pretend not to cajole religion in, but it's always pretty obvious.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Thanks. What's the ratio of gotcha to actual honest broker questions in the film, tbh?

Also, is there an appeal to "truth" instead of "god"? That's one way conservatives pretend not to cajole religion in, but it's always pretty obvious.
    Full disclosure is that I've thought the gender ideology stuff was out of control before the movie so maybe I'm biased, but I thought the questions he asked were open ended and fair.

FFS, he literally spends the whole movie asking "What is a woman?" and doesn't get a coherent answer from any of the trans activists

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't watched because I'm not subscribing to daily wire. Is it available elsewhere?

I saw this

For the most part it looks like he just let the chick speak and show how nuts she is

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I haven't watched because I'm not subscribing to daily wire. Is it available elsewhere?
    No but I bought a one month subscription for like $12 and cancelled it after I watched.

For the most part it looks like he just let the chick speak and show how nuts she is
    Half the movie is him asking open ended, innocuous questions and letting the trans activists/doctors go off about how ing crazy they are

He interviewed this freakshow who claimed to be a "wolftherion" who can communicate with wolves, and Walsh asked him with a straight face "When and how did you discover your inner wolfness"

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    this ing scene

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No but I bought a one month subscription for like $12 and cancelled it after I watched.
    Maybe I'll do that. Wife wants to see it. Honestly I didn't know if daily wire was a legit.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Maybe I'll do that. Wife wants to see it. Honestly I didn't know if daily wire was a legit.
    Yeah they made it very easy for me to cancel it, wasn't one of those online subscriptions where they make you jump through hoops to get them to stop auto charging your credit card.

It's definitely worth a watch. I'm by no means a Walsh fan, I probably disagree with him 90% of the time, but he did a great job with this movie. Kept a neutral tone and let the trans activists hang themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet I watch it and end up with the same question myself: who cares?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why don't you just watch it instead of crying about it? Can't take a different POV or better yet the morons in this film totally exposing how fragile their bs ideology/agenda is?

Watch it and you'll realize all MW does is let the losers speak and dig their own holes. Same LibsOfTikTok did by pushing the left's bull to a wider audience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah they made it very easy for me to cancel it, wasn't one of those online subscriptions where they make you jump through hoops to get them to stop auto charging your credit card.

It's definitely worth a watch. I'm by no means a Walsh fan, I probably disagree with him 90% of the time, but he did a great job with this movie. Kept a neutral tone and let the trans activists hang themselves.
    Walsh is great but he does push religion a bit much in his commentary. Other than that he's pretty much a common sense dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He interviewed this freakshow who claimed to be a "wolftherion" who can communicate with wolves, and Walsh asked him with a straight face "When and how did you discover your inner wolfness"
    I don't remember where I first saw that "wolf" online but I was surprised to see that "wolf" in MW's do entary. It's always the 30+ yr old in cartoon clothing, dyed hair, and a make believe persona(s). SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you just watch it instead of crying about it? Can't take a different POV or better yet the morons in this film totally exposing how fragile their bs ideology/agenda is?

Watch it and you'll realize all MW does is let the losers speak and dig their own holes. Same LibsOfTikTok did by pushing the left's bull to a wider audience.
    I’m asking questions before watching the movie. Will doesn’t seem upset like you are about them.

You can sit this one out, tbh. We’ll call you if we need you..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m asking questions before watching the movie. Will doesn’t seem upset like you are about them.

You can sit this one out, tbh. We’ll call you if we need you..
    I'm not upset in the least Nono. I just think you'd be better off watching it yourself so you can judge it for yourself without outside influence. Why are you so defensive especially over this doc?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not upset in the least Nono. I just think you'd be better off watching it yourself so you can judge it for yourself without outside influence. Why are you so defensive especially over this doc?
    I trust Will to be a honest broker about this, or recognize his biases if he has them. I’m not a do entary fan, this the questions to avoid wasting time…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I trust Will to be a honest broker about this, or recognize his biases if he has them. I’m not a do entary fan, this the questions to avoid wasting time…
    Wow you don't like do entaries? I wouldn't even consider this much of a do entary as much as it's a simple question posed to ideologues who are so ingrained in the destruction of our ins utions, language, and culture.

I wish I had a link for you but unfortunately I don't. MW simply lets these people dig their own graves per se.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Half the movie is him asking open ended, innocuous questions and letting the trans activists/doctors go off about how ing crazy they are

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't talk to El Nono anymore

Trump broke him

He's just pissy El RandomGuy all the time now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not upset in the least Nono.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I bet I watch it and end up with the same question myself: who cares?
    And then it happened a second time, and then a third. Before you knew it you were authoring an infamous thread on Spurstalk that you’d forever regret.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Full disclosure is that I've thought the gender ideology stuff was out of control before the movie so maybe I'm biased, but I thought the questions he asked were open ended and fair.

FFS, he literally spends the whole movie asking "What is a woman?" and doesn't get a coherent answer from any of the trans activists
    I feel like it's a bit over the top (the ideology) but I also feel like decades of repression led to it and that it will self correct.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't talk to El Nono anymore

Trump broke him

He's just pissy El RandomGuy all the time now
    I think it's a target rich environment and El is in full blown troll/salt collection mode. Having a real discussion here often means not going for obvious gotcha responses but that's damn near impossible. I am not an exception.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I saw this

I see this in a few different ways.

1. She's a bit fruity.
    2. He cracks on Santa belief but thinks the exact same thing about the invisible god he thinks created everything and had a son who died so his dad wouldn't submit the entire of creation (humans only) to eternal fire. Santa is more plausible.
    3. He confuses gender, sex and anatomy.
    4. Not sure even many adults have a grasp on reality.
    5. If the child grows up to be an adult who still believes they are female, then the adult can and probably should act on it if they can.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Walsh is great but he does push religion a bit much in his commentary. Other than that he's pretty much a common sense dude.
    Walsh kept religion completely out of this movie, one of the reasons I liked it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I feel like it's a bit over the top (the ideology) but I also feel like decades of repression led to it and that it will self correct.
    I think it's purely a social contagion. There's no such thing as a "non-binary" person.

Thread Information