Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you and matt walsh are in the center
    I don't agree with all things Matt Walsh has to say... I also don't agree with all things Tim Pool has to say... Nor this guy or gal, etc...

I'm more classical liberal than anything and nothing to do with either leftism nor republicanism. You just like to claim whoever isn't in your cult must be in a GOP cult; it's the hoax that you've bought into because you're weak; just like anyone you disagree with is a racist, bigot, etc...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you've defended them though

kw supports MAP rights
    Context is everything and anyone with a brain and common sense would know I think pedos should hide under 6ft of dirt. This isn't minority report after all.

You've got to be the dumbest ing lawyer alive tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Context is everything and anyone with a brain and common sense would know I think pedos should hide under 6ft of dirt. This isn't minority report after all.

You've got to be the dumbest ing lawyer alive tbh.
    right, its not minority report. so as long as MAPS dont act on their impulses, you're cool with them hanging around

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't think drag queens and the KKK expose children to topics that are beyond their maturity level? That discussion of what those iden ies mean might not be suitable to a 7 year old? We need to discuss that?
    What topics? "Why guys put on dresses" vs "why we hanged blacks"?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I don't agree with all things Matt Walsh has to say... I also don't agree with all things Tim Pool has to say... Nor this guy or gal, etc...

I'm more classical liberal than anything and nothing to do with either leftism nor republicanism. You just like to claim whoever isn't in your cult must be in a GOP cult; it's the hoax that you've bought into because you're weak; just like anyone you disagree with is a racist, bigot, etc...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What we have here is a group of people known as the Left™ who have basically outed themselves as pedophile supporters. It did not take long for SR21 to jump right on the MAP defense team and with that CD likely would support the legalization of pedophilia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What topics? "Why guys put on dresses" vs "why we hanged blacks"?
    They put on dresses probably because their mothers made them anally retentive and they were attracted to their fathers. Let's see them explain to the kids why they really wear women's clothes, and include the psychiatric evaluation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What we have here is a group of people known as the Left™ who have basically outed themselves as pedophile supporters. It did not take long for SR21 to jump right on the MAP defense team and with that CD likely would support the legalization of pedophilia.

my only 2 posts discussing MAPS were merely showing that koriwhat doesnt think they should face any punishment. you've taken that and come with the conclusion that i'm a pedophile supporter.

you have officially adopted the derp moniker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my only 2 posts discussing MAPS were merely showing that koriwhat doesnt think they should face any punishment. you've taken that and come with the conclusion that i'm a pedophile supporter.

you have officially adopted the derp moniker
    Shame

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you had a baby sitter that showed your little kids how to twerk, would you continue to hire her?
    I don't have kids, but can I have that baby sitter number if she's over 18 years old?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's def a lot of them on both sides... It's good to stay in the center tbh.

Either way, MAPS are vying for their iden y to be shared on that lgbtqiahwamuopelssesdm+ flag and it's no coincidence considering how leftists are now the party of, "they're not monsters, they just have a sexual preference..."
    the vast majority of lgbtqiahwamuopelssesdm+ are just people. ie: there's been gay people throughout history, they just had to pretend they were something else, that didn't stop them from being gay.

Same happens on the right. Take racists. They decided to finally come out of the closet once Dennison was dog-whistling their way after decades of progress since the civil rights movement.

Leftism is everything wrong in this world. When you start referring to pedophiles by anything other than what they are then you've lost the plot. Time to hang all pedos and their enablers tbh.
    The current version of the right is a cancer to society. They always were social dinosaurs, but now there's palpable bitterness. Their redeeming quality used to be economics, but they've lost the plot there as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The current version of the right is a cancer to society. They always were social dinosaurs, but now there's palpable bitterness. Their redeeming quality used to be economics, but they've lost the plot there as well.
    not to mention the whole "overthrow democracy" wing of the party

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all the child experts here who just took a break from being gun and Ukraine experts. Odd none of them have kids. (not really odd, they are renowned for being experts at everything sans any experience).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all the child experts here who just took a break from being gun and Ukraine experts. Odd none of them have kids. (not really odd, they are renowned for being experts at everything sans any experience).
    You didn't let your kids have Christmas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not to mention the whole "overthrow democracy" wing of the party
    It just isn't working for them...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Immediately makes it about everybody’s personal lives

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBIs from contact sports aren't reversible either

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *hysteria intensifies*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't let your kids have Christmas
    At least they have a mom and dad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Immediately makes it about everybody’s personal lives
    cry more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least they have a mom and dad.
    Kudos for meeting the minimum requirements

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honest broker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    broken, tbh

if the cranky grandpa ranting doesn't give it away, the puny chest-thumping surely does

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *hysteria intensifies*

That's a twist. Going with the AK.

Thread Information