My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After 100s of games up to HS level over 14 years I am hanging the whistle up but recommend highly for younger men and woman. The last nine seasons were with the highly regarded board 12 IABBO (Current 3 current NBA officials came out of board into NBA: Scott Foster, Gediminas Petraitis (best I ever worked with), and Suyash Mehta; and Al Batista serves as a senior NBA official scout and board 12 and state rules interpreter.

I am due to my work as a public health doctor and official having to give it up. Was never a great referee but gave it’s due diligence and put work into improving - it can be very intense even at the scholastic level. To date never had to toss a coach but warned or gave technicals to several.

One of my greatest thrills was doing a number of games with Adrian Dantley-a very nice man and a fine high school official these days. https://www.nba.com/jazz/news/famous...nonymity?amp=1

Also enjoyed Special Olympics tournaments, officiating at schools for the deaf and most recently a high level 3 on 3 tournament.

Again if you are younger and have time it is a great and profitable experience and all the boards and leagues looking for new officials.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ever get a chance to beat up stretch? Just curious tbh

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I think the Viability of Suicide may be something to consider for your next career move tbh imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Viability of Suicide may be something to consider for your next career move tbh imho
    Responding to your low level not my usual style but surely don’t have the guts or potentially the IQ to be an official

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Responding to your low level not my usual style but surely don’t have the guts or potentially the IQ to be an official
    I don’t care about personal insults but in IMO anyway
    joking about suicide is low level as I work with noble Veterans; and that is an issue many are working hard to ameliorate as much as possible in that population.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy you came from the same program that created Scott Foster? No wonder you post so much stupid here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t care about personal insults but in IMO anyway
    joking about suicide is low level as I work with noble Veterans; and that is an issue many are working hard to ameliorate as much as possible in that population.
    Some of them want to kill themselves for good reason. I had a US Army veteran in the family who wanted to kill himself because he and two friends gang-raped a girl and then put a bullet in her head while off having fun at war. All I could think is yeah you probably should after doing that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After 100s of games up to HS level over 14 years
    What is your viewpoint on recent and current NBA favoritism ie Warriors?
    Gaymond Green calls and non calls vs virtually everyone he plays against?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After 100s of games up to HS level over 14 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There seems to be definitely issues but officiating at the NBA level is hard and they go through rigorous vetting, evaluations, and training (one gave up medical school likely admission to do it) but I agree sometimes it (the officiating) seems blatantly off course. Among the most controversial is Foster - NBA uses him in its most important series. But at least one survey had him with issues. I am not qualified to judge him or some others but agree there seems to be potentially issues some games.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    You ever get a chance to beat up stretch? Just curious tbh
    i forgot about that

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    i wonder what it would be like to see fabbs, rummpd and ducks at a bar together

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wonder what it would be like to see fabbs, rummpd and ducks at a bar together
    always bet on ducks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of them want to kill themselves for good reason. I had a US Army veteran in the family who wanted to kill himself because he and two friends gang-raped a girl and then put a bullet in her head while off having fun at war. All I could think is yeah you probably should after doing that.
    Isn't that Casualities of War with Michael J. Fox?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After 100s of games up to HS level over 14 years I am hanging the whistle up but recommend highly for younger men and woman. The last nine seasons were with the highly regarded board 12 IABBO (Current 3 current NBA officials came out of board into NBA: Scott Foster, Gediminas Petraitis (best I ever worked with), and Suyash Mehta; and Al Batista serves as a senior NBA official scout and board 12 and state rules interpreter.

I am due to my work as a public health doctor and official having to give it up. Was never a great referee but gave it’s due diligence and put work into improving - it can be very intense even at the scholastic level. To date never had to toss a coach but warned or gave technicals to several.

One of my greatest thrills was doing a number of games with Adrian Dantley-a very nice man and a fine high school official these days. https://www.nba.com/jazz/news/famous...nonymity?amp=1

Also enjoyed Special Olympics tournaments, officiating at schools for the deaf and most recently a high level 3 on 3 tournament.

Again if you are younger and have time it is a great and profitable experience and all the boards and leagues looking for new officials.
    Thought about reffing little league games but the sports Dads would be too annoying lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wonder what it would be like to see fabbs,,,, at a bar together
    If we raid the tranny incel bar you frequent I will let you know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear Diary.. The guys as Spurstalk weren't as excited about my retirement as I had hoped, but they'll come around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear Diary.. The guys at Spurstalk weren't as excited about my retirement as I had hoped, but they'll come around.
    Usual Chuncko bs post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear Diary.. The guys as Spurstalk weren't as excited about my retirement as I had hoped, but they'll come around.
    If he retires from Spurstalk

Thread Information