Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were lowered to calfs, you know, calf-tats.
    Nahh, the calf tats are old news. The 2023 version would be something like I WUV WEMBY!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey has a 2020s trampstamp.
    What's it like lying day in and day out that you're not obsessive? How many threads do you find your way into just to talk your weak to?

Bro, I'm not into dudes. No wonder you're so pissed off at me. It's cool FlufferFuzzy you do you you degenerate re .

So what does your 2020 tramp stamp look like?
    Yeah I don't have one but it's def not the lower back these days puto.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nahh, the calf tats are old news. The 2023 version would be something like I WUV WEMBY!
    How old are you so we can count down to ho e?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    >claims he doesnt respond to me while directly responding to me

youre a pasty white got btw, stop saying puto you in maricon
    koriwhat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I claimed I don't read that puto's dip replies to me and he knows it. Context is everything! Show me where I respond to the context of any of his replies outside of those reposted by obese dumb s like you Mono.

You and JK deserve each other you ing putos.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    No, I claimed I don't read that puto's dip replies to me and he knows it. Context is everything! Show me where I respond to the context of any of his replies outside of those reposted by obese dumb s like you Mono.

Hey JK what's it like being on BlaKKKe's level, actually you're below him, where I don't read nor respond to your limp wrist replies puto?
    "No, I claimed i don't read..." you're so full of you whining .

Here's a recent thread where you couldnt help but read and reply despite claiming you never do:

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...855&p=10896516

Now sit down and shut the up maricon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Apparently everyone but you deserves each other. Such the edgelord.

calf tats and tramp stamps

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it’s bull , she should sue. If she doesn’t sue, it’s true.
    did sue, American Muckrackers countersued and it's on.

AM seems very credible as far as i know.
    They have substanciated all claims.
    Blowbert twisted their words to make herself look like a victim. Standard Magat behavior.

NewsThe Making of a MuckrakerThe Making of a Muckraker (americanmuckrakers.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently everyone but you deserves each other. Such the edgelord.

calf tats and tramp stamps
    Tell us more about your time at the Bonham bro. Did you finally find a man worthy of your ass? I wouldn't doubt if you have a tramp stamp and it's a target for your bears.

you gay as !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell us more about your time at the Bonham bro. Did you finally find a man worthy of your ass? I wouldn't doubt if you have a tramp stamp and it's a target for your bears.

you gay as !
    so I was not here when you got to work to respond to your ranting so you respond to month old posts instead. you are probably pacing around talking to yourself too. you are going to end up in jail for assault at this rate.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She is a wild child though. I ain't ever had something like that. It just wasn't meant to be for me. But the imagination runs wild at the specter, by God.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so I was not here when you got to work to respond to your ranting so you respond to month old posts instead. you are probably pacing around talking to yourself too. you are going to end up in jail for assault at this rate.
    Tell us all again how not obsessed you are with me. Pretend you're not gay when it's clear as day. LOL You ing little .

"you are going to end up in jail for assault at this rate." More assumptions by ST's most mentally fragile sexual. Go stalk men that like twinks like you Fluffer Bumpkins.

Eat and die you little !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell us all again how not obsessed you are with me. Pretend you're not gay when it's clear as day. LOL You ing little .

"you are going to end up in jail for assault at this rate." More assumptions by ST's most mentally fragile sexual. Go stalk men that like twinks like you Fluffer Bumpkins.

Eat and die you little !
    So then you are pacing around talking to yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So then you are pacing around talking to yourself.
    I'm literally sitting in a chair the past 15 mins you ing dip .

Eat and die you little !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm literally sitting in a chair the past 15 mins you ing dip .

Eat and die you little !
    You don't seem enraged at this point. I was talking about during the times you are enraged. You are dumb so I felt I should explain it to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't seem enraged at this point. I was talking about during the times you are enraged. You are dumb so I felt I should explain it to you.
    It's hilarious how you think you can tell one's emotional state by literal words on a screen.

You claimed I was pacing around talking to myself but let me tell you something, I don't pace around ever nor do I talk to myself.

How many things are you going to get wrong time and time again until everyone here realizes just how pathetic and DUMB you truly are gay boy?

You're just mad because IDGAF about your ass and never had to give a . I hope you ing die bro and a horrible death; hopefully sooner than later you little .

Cry about it at your next therapy session you ing loser!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hilarious how you think you can tell one's emotional state by literal words on a screen.

You claimed I was pacing around talking to myself but let me tell you something, I don't pace around ever nor do I talk to myself.

How many things are you going to get wrong time and time again until everyone here realizes just how pathetic and DUMB you truly are gay boy?

You're just mad because IDGAF about your ass and never had to give a . I hope you ing die bro and a horrible death; hopefully sooner than later you little .

Cry about it at your next therapy session you ing loser!
    Yes, the hypervigilant ranting here you respond to every criticism with flailing attacks makes you seem well adjusted and uncaring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, the hypervigilant ranting here you respond to every criticism with flailing attacks makes you seem well adjusted and uncaring.
    You don't want me to respond, because it sure seems like you do, yet here you are crying about it?

What makes you well adjusted? Crying over an internet messageboard to your ass therapist?

Bro die already and off! Go find yourself a boyfriend already you ing little !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't want me to respond, because it sure seems like you do, yet here you are crying about it?

What makes you well adjusted? Crying over an internet messageboard to your ass therapist?

Bro die already and off! Go find yourself a boyfriend already you ing little !
    See this is your issue. You being maladjusted has no bearing on whether or not I am. This is not a zero sum game. This has been explained to you before.

You were so upset and felt such a need to lash out last week that you were trolling my post history to find posts to rant more at me. You were ranting to posts from weeks before that you had already responded to and led to further conversation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See this is your issue. You being maladjusted has no bearing on whether or not I am. This is not a zero sum game. This has been explained to you before.

You were so upset and felt such a need to lash out last week that you were trolling my post history to find posts to rant more at me. You were responding to posts that you had already responded to and led to further conversation.
    You really think I was out fishing for old posts from you? You speak of narcissism over and over yet you truly believe I went on a mission to reply to your old posts. Bro I entered a thread and saw you 2 posts up from the bottom, that thread was boosted so I went to see why, and I figured it I'll respond to your bs since I was there. You are so up your own ass it's unbelievable!

You are exactly the little I say you are. You're pathetic with an ego but you're not egotistical enough to push the issue irl because you know that ego of yours can't fight your battles face to face. You're nothing but a and a I want nothing to do with so why is it so hard for you to just move along, leave me be, and go contribute to this board instead of constantly obsessing over me?

You're mad at me because I hit the nail on the head when it comes to your ass. "I'd hide in my house if you came knocking"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really think I was out fishing for old posts from you? You speak of narcissism over and over yet you truly believe I went on a mission to reply to your old posts. Bro I entered a thread and saw you 2 posts up from the bottom, that thread was boosted so I went to see why, and I figured it I'll respond to your bs since I was there. You are so up your own ass it's unbelievable!

You are exactly the little I say you are. You're pathetic with an ego but you're not egotistical enough to push the issue irl because you know that ego of yours can't fight your battles face to face. You're nothing but a and a I want nothing to do with so why is it so hard for you to just move along, leave me be, and go contribute to this board instead of constantly obsessing over me?

You're mad at me because I hit the nail on the head when it comes to your ass. "I'd hide in my house if you came knocking"
    That is not all you did, Joey. Your avoidance is showing.

Your behavior and the behaviors of a narcissist mesh. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck. . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your behavior and the behaviors of a narcissist mesh. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck. . .
    Your obsessing and the obsession over me mesh. If it walks like a duck and talks like a sexual... off and die!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your obsessing and the obsession over me mesh. If it walks like a duck and talks like a sexual... off and die!
    If I am obsessive then you are too, Joey. You respond as well.

You really should deal with your mommy issues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I am obsessive then you are too, Joey. You respond as well.

You really should deal with your mommy issues.
    I respond because I like calling you a little you stupid . You act like you're going to "change" me but bro I ain't your boyfriend.

This mommy and daddy is a lame shtick you decided to plant your gay rainbow flag on and dig your heals into when there's absolutely nothing there. I just came back from a great lunch with my mother which I go to every week on one of my days off so what were you saying again?

If anyone has parental issues it's you and it's as clear as your blatant sexuality.

Again, just like I said in that other thread, kill yourself!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I respond because I like calling you a little you stupid . You act like you're going to "change" me but bro I ain't your boyfriend.

This mommy and daddy is a lame shtick you decided to plant your gay rainbow flag on and dig your heals into when there's absolutely nothing there. I just came back from a great lunch with my mother which I go to every week on one of my days off so what were you saying again?

If anyone has parental issues it's you and it's as clear as your blatant sexuality.

Again, just like I said in that other thread, kill yourself!
    I correctly guessed you grew up without a father given your white trash take on masculinity. You went into detail about ho you met him and how the relationship developed and how he died. You gave a similar narrative on your abuela. Your mother though? You clam up.

As I have demonstrated, the things you are insecure about you go into attack mode instead of actually dealing with. Thus there is every indication you have mommy issues.

As for what I want from you. I just like messing with you and watching you flail about like an idiot. I am just demonstrating to the board how you operate. Believe me nothing I do is for your benefit. You would rather attack criticism and discount it because it comes from me rather than look at it on it's on merits. I count on that.

Thread Information