My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also new Assassin's Creed to be announced in September

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC they haven't even started on Fallout 5? WTF has Bethesda been doing all these years? Really hope Obisidian can do another Fallout on the FO4 engine now that they're all Microsoft studios considering how much better New Vegas was than 3.

New AC I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole since it's going to be a live service game. No thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i havent played AC Valhalla so i dont know how things are trending. i found odyssey to have fun-ish combat, but the game as a whole was something of a slog

some people are really mad about the direction of the lore but tbh i stopped being able to keep up with that anyway a long time ago

i know they're not going to happen but im just going to keep wishcasting into the universe that we get another inFamous but with Cole again, and we get either Portal 3 or remasters of 1/2

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I played and platted all 3 latest AC games. Origins is by far the better of the 3. I actually ended up loving it by the end. Bayek as a character is up there with Ezio, no doubt about it.

Odyssey was eh but after playing through Valhalla it made me appreciate it a lot. Specially the fun, fast pace combat.

I feel like the next AC might be set in Feudal Japan with Samurai. That would be dope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC they haven't even started on Fallout 5? WTF has Bethesda been doing all these years? Really hope Obisidian can do another Fallout on the FO4 engine now that they're all Microsoft studios considering how much better New Vegas was than 3.
    They're working on improved base building tech (lmao). Talk about setting a franchise on fire and letting it burn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're working on improved base building tech (lmao). Talk about setting a franchise on fire and letting it burn.
    Ugh where did you hear that? So it's just going to be more Fallout 76s from here on out with that series?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i havent played AC Valhalla so i dont know how things are trending. i found odyssey to have fun-ish combat, but the game as a whole was something of a slog
    Valhalla is definitely a slog as well. I completely lost track (or interest) in what was going on by the end. I was just just pushing through, checking some boxes, in order to make it to the end. I was even skipping dialogue at times (which I never do), and never did I worry about missing anything interesting - just run along to the next quest marker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh where did you hear that? So it's just going to be more Fallout 76s from here on out with that series?
    I didn't, I was just kidding. It feels they spent more time in that building bull in Fallout 4 than in the actual game. ers, way to ruin a franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't, I was just kidding. It feels they spent more time in that building bull in Fallout 4 than in the actual game. ers, way to ruin a franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you excited for base building in Elder Scrolls? Imagine it'll be a big part of Starfield.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you excited for base building in Elder Scrolls? Imagine it'll be a big part of Starfield.
    lmao... turned once great franchises into Minecraft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bethesda is hard at work on Starfield and ES6 so they can be 50% ready to go at launch.

Thread Information