Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The weakest, most TOSB version of this Warriors dynasty and yet, they never faced elimination these playoffs.

Today's NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don’t see how Wes Unseld won an MVP. Makes zero sense to me. I think the players voted for him too. The dude wasn’t even a top 5 player in the league. He averaged less than 14 points
    He set mean picks. It’s like nurkic getting the mvp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still kind of funny how those ty Jack Sikma Sonics teams kicked Kareem's ass in the playoffs even with two HOF teammates in Dantley and Wilkes plus an up and coming PG in Nixon. Not like Kareem was playing with LeBron's 09 supporting cast.
    Kareem is pretty overrated in general and absolutely illustrated how teammates and compe ion play a huge role of how high a player ranks. Imagine hakeem not having Rudy T or Kobe staying in Charlotte, jordan without Pippen or magic drafted by Chicago. Bird without mchale parish or DJ. Thurmond switching roles with russell. Drexler having hakeem instead of Sam Bowie early in his career. Duncan playing with Antoine walker.

Conversely imagine tmac playing with shaq and mvpau. Vince carter replacing Tony Parker. Paul Pierce with mvpau and odom.

And of course there are these narratives. If Kenny smith didn’t work for tnt hakeem would be ranked in the lower teens instead of 8 to 12 all time. If the bad boys were not destroying jordan isiah would be ranked much higher. Same with if Duncan was in a big market and conversely if any of those laker players were in small markets. Willis reed playing in NY had a huge impact of why he’s considered a legend. Lebron went from clearly worse than jordan to arguable better than jordan the second he signed for the lakers. It was hilarious.
    Last edited by ambchang; 06-18-2022 at 06:23 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    07 Spurs
    06 cHeat

Both were weaker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    07 Spurs
    06 cHeat

Both were weaker.
    I actually think the 2007 Spurs is a horrible match up for Golden St. Draymond couldn’t guard Duncan. Put Bowen on Klay and keep him out of the series. Let Curry get his but have him guard TP or Manu the entire series. I say the Spurs win that pretty easily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Bullets going from 36 wins to 57 wins and the best record in the league after drafting Unseld was huge for why he got it. Plus the league had just watched Russell dominate it for more than a decade and Unseld looked a lot like the next Russell in that he was an extremely strong rebounder and post defender who got his team lots of easy fast break opportunities from his elite outlet passing.
    I did a quick season recap and I think it was what you say with the Bullets improvement that year. They came outta nowhere even though they got swept in the playoffs. But I also feel like there was Wilt fatigue. Dude put up better numbers on a great Laker team but had won like 3 in a row so they were looking for new blood. I actually think West could’ve won it or Reed. Wes should’ve been like 4th objectively

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The weakest, most TOSB version of this Warriors dynasty and yet, they never faced elimination these playoffs.

Today's NBA
    This is the best Durantless Warriors team
    Steph is better than ever, he has gotten stronger and his handles are even better than last season.
    Sure Klay has been just ok, but the pre-Durant Warrriors didn’t have that depth with Poole, Wiggins and Payton

Also lol at the TOSB Bulls battling the TOSB Jazz in the late 90s
    Yesterday’s NBA

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I actually think the 2007 Spurs is a horrible match up for Golden St. Draymond couldn’t guard Duncan. Put Bowen on Klay and keep him out of the series. Let Curry get his but have him guard TP or Manu the entire series. I say the Spurs win that pretty easily.
    Duncan is not very effective in that series, imo. Warriors in 6.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old ass 2013 Duncan put up 20/10 on the Warriors in their series back when they had Bogut. Pretty sure 2007 Duncan would mop the floor with just Green and Loony. 2007 Spurs would destroy this 2022 Warriors team. 2015 Warriors would have been a very tough matchup for the 07 Spurs though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No reason to waste Bruce on washed up 36% shooting Klay. Put him on Curry so Parker's not chasing him around screens all night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No reason to waste Bruce on washed up 36% shooting Klay. Put him on Curry so Parker's not chasing him around screens all night.
    Combined with Parker on offense blowing by Curry 10/10.

got Kerr thinking punk Payton or Pussy Poole would stop Parker -same end result.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Curry would light up Parker with ease

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1-5: Spur teams, any order*.

* - 1999 must include an asterisk for exhibition season championship
    Hilariously weak take coming from fan of real exhibition pixie no travel bubble fraud psuedo champs (Fakers) that did not even make playoffs two years later.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hilariously weak take coming from fan of real exhibition pixie no travel bubble fraud psuedo champs (Fakers) that did not even make playoffs two years later.
    They was selling your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bowen will break currys ankles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They was selling your .
    LOL Trump celebrating victory early until the votes from Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia came in and knocked that nazi out of power.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I would put them right around the Kobe/Pau Lakers, maybe slightly below imho

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Criteria:
    Ref aided, injuries to other teams, own incompetence of players, incompetence of coach.

1. 2002 Lakers
    2. 2015 Warriors
    3. 2022 Warriors
    4. 2009 Lakers
    M 18 Indian from Canada here, my dad is 46 and a busy workaholic who came to Canada for work after his college and he's still more of the Indian side.
    My mom is 40 and she's a entrepreneur, also a realtor who is quite successful too. She's more of a Canadian as she landed here after her school and did her University studies here. She got her Canadian citizenship before dad and she looks more like women from Canada.
    Coloured blonde hair with Indian look, toned fit body as she's a fitness freak who workouts everyday. Not sure due to the blonde colouring or her fit physique, she looks more like a 30 year old woman. I have seen a lot of guys hitting on her during parties in clubs and in house parties which she usually attends.
    I'm pretty much active in Reddit, Discord and i made a friend here who's from my city, he's a Canadian and Bull who had few regular sessions with some couples before. We got in touch and became good friends in a short span of time even though i'm 18 and he's 27. I introduced him to my parents and he became a friend of them soon, he visited my home regularly and had a close bond with our home.
    A week ago, he wanted to confess something to me. He slept with my mom as my mom wanted him to be her Bull, the whole thing was allowed by dad and i got to know he's a cuck who wanted to try this and was waiting for the chance for a long time. Both of my parent wanted this to be a discreet thing, but the bull confessed it to me as he doesn't want to do this anymore on my back.
    Dad has allowed mom and her bull to meet themselves as he's a busy working person, dad is ok with the bull taking mom to dinner dates and other places. It was hard for me to process everything, but i had to accept it after reading their conversations.
    This has been happening for a couple of months, dad and mom inviting my friend sometimes at nights for the cuckold session and at the end dad cleaning up mom. Mom had a MFM with my bull friend and his gym mate few weeks back in motel as she wanted to try a threesome itseems. I'm not sure why they did that in a motel.
    I don't know why, i feel like a cuckson now but i'm completely ok with it. Maybe it's because, the bull who's ing my mom now is a guy who i introduced to her. It's totally their wish and decision, i completely accept that and i'm happy she's getting the pleasure she deserves. I also feel kinky that the guy who i introduced to them is their Bull now.
    But, will it be a wrong thing if i ask the bull about his sessions with mom everytime?... I kind of feel proud for helping my mom to get her first bull in an indirect way. Also being a young horny guy who is interested in cuckolding stuffs, i want to hear about his experiences and sessions with my very own mom the next day.
    Will it be wrong if i give unique dating ideas to him, like helping him to take mom for a date which she will enjoy a lot?. Choosing outfits for mom which the bull will ask her to wear it for their date and meetups. I'm totally confused and i need your help to figure this out. The good and safe thing in this is, whatever help i do to the bull. She won't be aware of it or know that i'm aware about this cuckold relationship of her. I don't have any incest feelings towards her, so don't take me wrong.
    (P.S : I have added a Google drive folder link below which has pictures and reels videos of my mom, so that you can understand what sort of woman the bull is into)
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...rCXXIIyjPDP4gI

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL Trump celebrating victory early until the votes from Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia came in and knocked that nazi out of power.
    Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump President.
    Not Clinton.
    Thought you were at 270 that night only to choke all the way down to 232.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thought you were at 270 that night only to choke all the way down to 232.
    Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tired old bag Biden 306
    Tired old bag Nazi 232

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think Spurs have anyone who. an guard Steph, except Kawhi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan was still in his prime in '07. I don't know how he would not be effective against the Warriors. Looney and Draymond would be lightweights for Duncan to handle. You of all people should know this after the numbers Duncan put up against Dampier, Diop, Mbenga who are all on the same level as Looney but taller and stronger.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is an old interview from 8 or 9 years ago where Curry is talking to Simmons and saying Parker is the hardest player in the league for him to match up against. This was Parker at the tail end at his prime. '07 Parker would have scorched him.

The Warriors also are a physical team with Draymond being allowed to play 90's to mid '00s defense. None of the Spurs big 3 would be phased by it like other teams are simply because they all had to play it much more physical era. So that advantage would have been taken away.

Thread Information