San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks 13 years old
    Culbear has a Steph Curry poster in his bedroom

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Maybe Curry wouldn't be overrated if he spent time working on his game besides shooting instead of thinking up new y regular-season celebrations, tbh.... in fact, that whole team is a bunch of regular-season overcelebrating gots, tbh...

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Maybe Curry wouldn't be overrated if he spent time working on his game besides shooting instead of thinking up new y regular-season celebrations, tbh.... in fact, that whole team is a bunch of regular-season overcelebrating gots, tbh...
    I have respect for Bogut people forgot how good healthy Bogut is on defense.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kettle calling black.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Yeah, I don't have a problem with Bogut, but he hardly plays....

Other than that, you have Curry doing full-out coordinated NFL-style touchdown dances after made threes, David Lee being a dirty per par, and Mark Jackass staring down opposing coaches, cheating on his wife while pretending to be a Bible-thumping holy man, and thinking he's the black Popovich because he spams the hack-a-big strategy, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bogut saved the Warriors from being blown out. Bogut was the Warriors hero even though Curry made that three (then celebrated like a in' idiot) Bogut was the reason they had a chance in the first place. Kudos to the guy who was just playing his first game of the entire season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL jumpshooter
    LOL blows layups
    LOL FG% worse than 3P%
    LOL owned by old man Miller

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andre Miller is a solid player. I don't care what anyone says, he plays a winning brand of basketball.

How do you get a Trailblazer to win a playoff game? Trade him.

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Yeah, I don't have a problem with Bogut, but he hardly plays....

Other than that, you have Curry doing full-out coordinated NFL-style touchdown dances after made threes, David Lee being a dirty per par, and Mark Jackass staring down opposing coaches, cheating on his wife while pretending to be a Bible-thumping holy man, and thinking he's the black Popovich because he spams the hack-a-big strategy, tbh...
    the irony with this

Everyone on the Clippers is made including their got looking coach. I'm no GS Warrior sympathizer but you have no room to talk when your team is the ing Clippers, got.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Meltdown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andre Miller is a solid player. I don't care what anyone says, he plays a winning brand of basketball.

The same Andre Miller that is 0-8 in playoff series?

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    CN going HAM on those gots Jack, Curry, Lee and company

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I like him, he's like Tim Duncan in that his game doesn't diminish as he ages.

Too bad he's like McGrady as far as second round virginity goes.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    miller is pretty good at coordinating offense, dude has the 2nd highest number of assists among all active players (next only to kidd) if i remember correct but it often seems too hard for him to create his own shots imho. a younger miller could go 1on1 against the opposing PG at the low post with his advantage in height and strength, but he's no longer capable of doing so on a regular basis with his age up and athleticism down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remember when Miller dropped 50+ points in Dallas ?

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    bogut was a beast on the defensive end, though dre getting that game winner was on him, why he stayed on McGee until the last second seemed a bit odd in that situation

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    miller is pretty good at coordinating offense, dude has the 2nd highest number of assists among all active players (next only to kidd) if i remember correct but it often seems too hard for him to create his own shots imho. a younger miller could go 1on1 against the opposing PG at the low post with his advantage in height and strength, but he's no longer capable of doing so on a regular basis with his age up and athleticism down.
    LT, I want to call a truce. I've been finding your takes pretty humorous and/or insightful of late.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't get where this notion of curry's excessive celebrations comes from. i dont see it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steve Nash says what's up... but yea, Miller is 3rd

Believe.
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I can see Bogut being a one man army during the playoffs, he is the only one on the team that plays defense.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    i don't get where this notion of curry's excessive celebrations comes from. i dont see it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reminds me of the 90-92 Blazers, who were celebrating like they won the LOB trophy after winning the WCF or WCSF

Tlong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol celebrating after a 3 point shot like the last photo is REALLY common. the first gif and the 3rd pic are the same one, and that was in the mist of a historic game lol. i'm sure if i just hit my 10th three pointer to give my team a lead in a game we were down most of the night... i'd celebrate too. terry does his got Jet thing when he hits big 3's too.
    the 3 against atlanta brought them within 2 and was in the midst of a huge comeback lol. i watched the warriors lakers game where he went off and he didn't so any of this stuff, not even once.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    miller can basically hit nothing from behind the arc, with a career 3pt% of .210 which's hilarious for a PG imho. even the best miller was no more decent than a poor man's rondo tbh. teams can always have an extra man defending the low post while playing against miller's team because he poses no threat outside

Thread Information