Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok,,,when does the article come out about lack of diversity in rap music?,,,,

Black Music Action Coalition Issues Damning Report on Country Music’s Scant Black Representation (msn.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a lot of diversity in rap these days but I don't consider it all rap. I wish we'd go back to 99.9% of rappers being black because at least they make some real music and not this mumbling bs coming from eminem wannabes and candy colored hair clowns who were preps in HS.

Lets go back to the era of Big L.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a lot of diversity in rap these days but I don't consider it all rap. I wish we'd go back to 99.9% of rappers being black because at least they make some real music and not this mumbling bs coming from eminem wannabes and candy colored hair clowns who were preps in HS.

Lets go back to the era of Big L.
    Hip hop is dead. Like you said we got a bunch of fruit loop gots mumbling into the mic and they take it up the ass for a record contract 100 percent.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Country music is so bad these days, I'm not even sure why white people would listen to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Country music is so bad these days, I'm not even sure why white people would listen to it.
    Country music has been dead since the late 70's early 80's tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need more transexuals performing country

This is embarrassing yall

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mods please move this thread in it's proper place to the Club

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boomer doesn’t realize that rap is actually pretty diverse these days, comparatively to country at least

ing dumb ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boomer doesn’t realize that rap is actually pretty diverse these days, comparatively to country at least

ing dumb ass
    Better a dumbass than a pussy like you though.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ing dumb ass
    Hey, dumb ,,,you realize that country has had black artists for decades right?,,,,lmao. Just blacks trying to grab more of the pie and always crying,,,,ever heard of Charlie Pride?,,,,look him up,,,over 70 million albums sold in country music and started back in 1950's. I bet you woke liberals wont like that stat. Youre always crying about whitey when they are a majority in something these days,,,,i dont ever here yall cry about the lack of white players in the NBA,,,,you seem to ignore that completely,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, dumb ,,,you realize that country has had black artists for decades right?,,,,lmao. Just blacks trying to grab more of the pie and always crying,,,,ever heard of Charlie Pride?,,,,look him up,,,over 70 million albums sold in country music and started back in 1950's. I bet you woke liberals wont like that stat. Youre always crying about whitey when they are a majority in something these days,,,,i dont ever here yall cry about the lack of white players in the NBA,,,,you seem to ignore that completely,,,,
    Boiled down::::there's no lack of diversity in rap music, you just said something stupid and now are flailing

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boiled down::::there's no lack of diversity in rap music, you just said something stupid and now are flailing
    Again, youre wrong,,,blacks said there is not enough diversity in country music,,,i then said theres not enough diversity in rap music,,,,that is fact. You are such a clown,,,read the thread again,,,where do I state there is NO diversity in rap music?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    talk to your nurse and take your meds, boomer...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    talk to your nurse and take your meds, boomer...

you see, kids,,,,shove facts up a democrats ass and this is their response,,,lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you see, kids,,,,shove facts up a democrats ass and this is their response,,,lmao
    ^^^ flailing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "facts"

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    ? I just started listening a couple years ago. It's one of my favorite aspects of returning to USA from a vacation overseas. Country music is unique to America. As I said I'm new to the genre but it seems to have gone mainstream of late and is more diverse than ever before.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 06-18-2022 at 11:23 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10758644[/URL]]Hey, dumb ,,,you realize that country has had black artists for decades right?,,,,lmao. Just blacks trying to grab more of the pie and always crying,,,,ever heard of Charlie Pride?,,,,look him up,,,over 70 million albums sold in country music and started back in 1950's. I bet you woke liberals wont like that stat. Youre always crying about whitey when they are a majority in something these days,,,,i dont ever here yall cry about the lack of white players in the NBA,,,,you seem to ignore that completely,,,,
    I can only think of three. Or maybe 2.5. Charlie Pride and Darius Rucker come to mind quickly. And then Cowboy Troy for what that’s worth. It’s a dumb premise though. Just like it would be for rap and whites. Or blacks and heavy metal. I mean the biggest gripe should be by Asians for not being represented in country. If we’re going down this road.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10758692[/URL]]? I just started listening a couple years ago. It's one of my favorite aspects of returning to USA from a vacation overseas. Country music is unique to America. As I said I'm new to the genre but it seems to have gone mainstream of late and is more diverse than ever before.
    I’m not a big country music fan. But I like some of the 70’s stuff because my mom used to play it sometimes. That being said, I do like Chris Stapleton. I can’t stand the Bro Country . Just a generic money grab. Which I suppose you could say most music is today. At least what’s on the radio.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Up against the wall, redneck mother

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wanted to spout off about something you don’t know anything about…it’s ok.

just take your L and move along dumb ass. No reason to make yourself look dumber tbh

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most pop country today is for Trump moms and their backwards cap sons, but there's always good stuff floating around. The backflips country radio did to keep "Old Town Road" off the air is all you need to know about the state of representation in mainstream country music.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no don't come after country music...

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Found OP’s facebook

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can only think of three. Or maybe 2.5. Charlie Pride and Darius Rucker come to mind quickly. And then Cowboy Troy for what that’s worth. It’s a dumb premise though. Just like it would be for rap and whites. Or blacks and heavy metal. I mean the biggest gripe should be by Asians for not being represented in country. If we’re going down this road.
    this guy was pretty good

Thread Information