Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets be real real tbh... You are JK
    Notice how DJ stays as far away from the above as possible? More talking online with no real in life solutions because you trolls are nothing but pussies.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Why the do I have to PM you? Just say what you have to say right here you ing pussy.

You're a weird one you ing troll.
    trying to deflect because you pussed out and ducked me.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Notice how DJ stays as far away from the above as possible? More talking online with no real in life solutions because you trolls are nothing but pussies.
    PM me the time and place to box

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trying to deflect because you pussed out and ducked me.
    Nah bro, I'm just not inclined in trying to put out my old boxing instructor over our bs when they are busy and have classes daily.

You're always welcome to be the tough ass you claim to be by driving your happy ass over to where I'm at and we can do whatever off premises. Or you can continue to cry to me here endlessly knowing damn well you'd never show to begin with just like BD24. You're not very convincing you stupid .

I'm here rn. What exactly are you waiting for, a PM? out of here pussy.

Now stop making this thread all about you you little girl and buck up or shut the up already and stop crying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again... Who's JK exactly?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Nah bro, I'm just not inclined in trying to put out my old boxing instructor over our bs when they are busy and have classes daily.

You're always welcome to be the tough ass you claim to be by driving your happy ass over to where I'm at and we can do whatever off premises. Or you can continue to cry to me here endlessly knowing damn well you'd never show to begin with just like BD24. You're not very convincing you stupid .

I'm here rn. What exactly are you waiting for, a PM? out of here pussy.

Now stop making this thread all about you you little girl and buck up or shut the up already and stop crying.
    You already welched on boxing at your gym, you expect me to believe that you’ll go out in the street to catch a beatdown without snitching? Nah, I don’t buy that for a second from a squealing little fake-tough cuck like yourself.

You wanna take it in the ring, PM me. You wanna keep up all the fake posturing, go for it, but I’m done with little stick-legged all-talk fems like yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You already welched on boxing at your gym, you expect me to believe that you’ll go out in the street to catch a beatdown without snitching? Nah, I don’t buy that for a second from a squealing little fake-tough cuck like yourself.

You wanna take it in the ring, PM me. You wanna keep up all the fake posturing, go for it, but I’m done with little stick-legged all-talk fems like yourself.
    Lol Whatever man... All this talk is exhausting tbh. Lmao beatdown, fake-tough cuck, et al hahaha... You're funny money!

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Lol Whatever man... All this talk is exhausting tbh. Lmao beatdown, fake-tough cuck, et al hahaha... You're funny money!
    All you had to do was PM me the time and place to hash it out in the ring. You said you would make it happen this week, and it’s Wednesday and you already backed down sorry betawhat, you wanted to keep actin tough, but we all just saw how you become a shriveled little nutsack when it’s actually time to man up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All you had to do was PM me the time and place to hash it out in the ring. You said you would make it happen this week, and it’s Wednesday and you already backed down sorry betawhat, you wanted to keep actin tough, but we all just saw how you become a shriveled little nutsack when it’s actually time to man up.
    Joey chickened out, again.

Did anyone expect anything else from that chicken legged little man?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Nah bro I don't think the timing is right to start bugging the out of my old gym to set us up when their schedule is hectic as it is with the classes they provide. Come to the shop rn bro. Plus who the is all of a sudden "here for a week" only? You took a week off work in order to visit your pop's for father's day?

Plus I never said I was tough bro. I just don't give a about you trolls. I'm here at the shop rn bro where you at?
    made pussy

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are democrats fixated on mens legs?,,,,especially the democrat men on here,,,they love talking other mens calves,,,,,come out already,,,we all know what you are,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are democrats fixated on mens legs?,,,,especially the democrat men on here,,,they love talking other mens calves,,,,,come out already,,,we all know what you are,,,
    You cannot blame them directly. They likely come from a matriarchal upbringing, and married a woman who did also, and so they live in that environment where the female sets the boundaries and doles out punishment in the form of sarcasm and passive aggressive behavior, and belittling of the male. Over time a sort of Stockholm syndrome sets in and the defeated male will begin to carry the torch for the female. Her ideals are adopted as right, and the male will scurry about and post his signs and lobby for her cause. He has no self, no personal opinions. He is an extension of her now.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is fighting anyone here tbh. I still enjoy the banter though

90210 saying he'd beat JT up then quickly backing down is still my favorite. The most random is rascal saying he was going to kick Mannys ass in a women's soccer thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cannot blame them directly. They likely come from a matriarchal upbringing, and married a woman who did also, and so they live in that environment where the female sets the boundaries and doles out punishment in the form of sarcasm and passive aggressive behavior, and belittling of the male. Over time a sort of Stockholm syndrome sets in and the defeated male will begin to carry the torch for the female. Her ideals are adopted as right, and the male will scurry about and post his signs and lobby for her cause. He has no self, no personal opinions. He is an extension of her now.
    Rofl DMC narratives are hilarious

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    When does your autobiography go to print?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro what are you scared of exactly? Going to keep using the excuse of assualt charges as a way to avoid driving your happy ass up here rn and settling this bs like men? I already said I'd meet you off the premises but that's still not enough and why is that? You need a ring?

I spoke too soon about that gym and I am not going to put them out over this bs. You can easily man up or you can continue to cry about this bs like the little that you and your eFriends are.

You ing people are a joke!

Lol says Jones

Joey chickened out, again.

Did anyone expect anything else from that chicken legged little man?
    Again? When was the first time exactly? Keep fluffing the other putos here Ef.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because they're all latent gays or their estrogen levels are out the roof!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you are, what am I?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro what are you scared of exactly? Going to keep using the excuse of assualt charges as a way to avoid driving your happy ass up here rn and settling this bs like men? I already said I'd meet you off the premises but that's still not enough and why is that? You need a ring?

I spoke too soon about that gym and I am not going to put them out over this bs. You can easily man up or you can continue to cry about this bs like the little that you and your eFriends are.

You ing people are a joke!

Lol says Jones

Again? When was the first time exactly? Keep fluffing the other putos here Ef.
    Lol pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BlaKKKe your opinion(s) don't matter. You let your wife other men for Christs sake so you can off you little .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from a guy who let other men his wife and did jack about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not nearly as hilarious as your ST diary entries

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from a guy who let other men his wife and did jack about it

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    fat DMC semen shielding for his boyfriend

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    cringey as tbh. dude struts around like some kind of intellectual around here when he's just another right leaning with nothing original to say

Thread Information