Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    M 18 Indian from Canada here, my dad is 46 and a busy workaholic who came to Canada for work after his college and he's still more of the Indian side.
    My mom is 40 and she's a entrepreneur, also a realtor who is quite successful too. She's more of a Canadian as she landed here after her school and did her University studies here. She got her Canadian citizenship before dad and she looks more like women from Canada.
    Coloured blonde hair with Indian look, toned fit body as she's a fitness freak who workouts everyday. Not sure due to the blonde colouring or her fit physique, she looks more like a 30 year old woman. I have seen a lot of guys hitting on her during parties in clubs and in house parties which she usually attends.
    I'm pretty much active in Reddit, Discord and i made a friend here who's from my city, he's a Canadian and Bull who had few regular sessions with some couples before. We got in touch and became good friends in a short span of time even though i'm 18 and he's 27. I introduced him to my parents and he became a friend of them soon, he visited my home regularly and had a close bond with our home.
    A week ago, he wanted to confess something to me. He slept with my mom as my mom wanted him to be her Bull, the whole thing was allowed by dad and i got to know he's a cuck who wanted to try this and was waiting for the chance for a long time. Both of my parent wanted this to be a discreet thing, but the bull confessed it to me as he doesn't want to do this anymore on my back.
    Dad has allowed mom and her bull to meet themselves as he's a busy working person, dad is ok with the bull taking mom to dinner dates and other places. It was hard for me to process everything, but i had to accept it after reading their conversations.
    This has been happening for a couple of months, dad and mom inviting my friend sometimes at nights for the cuckold session and at the end dad cleaning up mom. Mom had a MFM with my bull friend and his gym mate few weeks back in motel as she wanted to try a threesome itseems. I'm not sure why they did that in a motel.
    I don't know why, i feel like a cuckson now but i'm completely ok with it. Maybe it's because, the bull who's ing my mom now is a guy who i introduced to her. It's totally their wish and decision, i completely accept that and i'm happy she's getting the pleasure she deserves. I also feel kinky that the guy who i introduced to them is their Bull now.
    But, will it be a wrong thing if i ask the bull about his sessions with mom everytime?... I kind of feel proud for helping my mom to get her first bull in an indirect way. Also being a young horny guy who is interested in cuckolding stuffs, i want to hear about his experiences and sessions with my very own mom the next day.
    Will it be wrong if i give unique dating ideas to him, like helping him to take mom for a date which she will enjoy a lot?. Choosing outfits for mom which the bull will ask her to wear it for their date and meetups. I'm totally confused and i need your help to figure this out. The good and safe thing in this is, whatever help i do to the bull. She won't be aware of it or know that i'm aware about this cuckold relationship of her. I don't have any incest feelings towards her, so don't take me wrong.
    (P.S : I have added a Google drive folder link below which has pictures and reels videos of my mom, so that you can understand what sort of woman the bull is into)
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...rCXXIIyjPDP4gI

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I find the term (Bull) squalid, repugnant and vulgar. So, don't use that term anymore, BB.

The remainder is fine & dandy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I find the term (Bull) squalid, repugnant and vulgar. So, don't use that term anymore, BB.

The remainder is fine & dandy.
    Bend over, I'll ing show you squalid, repugnant, and vulgar.

Thread Information