Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    As for parallel parking, I almost got hit from in front of me some stoned dumbass on Main Street in Morrison, Colorado last week tried to parallel park and almost backed up right into me. what a ing dumbass. And his equally high as a kite brother or best friend jumped out and started ing at me for honking my horn because I didn't want him to hit me... early 20s something brainless assholes that are great at rolling and lighting joints but don't know how to drive worth a damn. No wonder Colorado has become such a re edly blue state.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I drove away and called him a ing dumbass... it's a damn shame I left my .45 Glock in Fort Worth, tbh. I get severe road rage over that type of . Would have been all their fault, too, but all the cops and insurance companies would have seen is my front hood damaged and the backside of their SUV damaged, which wouldn't have looked good in my favor.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    A starting point would be making old people retest more often. Like when you hit 65 you retest every 3 years. Then when you hit 70 you have to retest every year. I think that would go a long way tbh.
    I agree, but atm unless you book at a small town in TX appointments are several months out. They should let people know well in advance it is needed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    As for parallel parking, I almost got hit from in front of me some stoned dumbass on Main Street in Morrison, Colorado last week tried to parallel park and almost backed up right into me. what a ing dumbass. And his equally high as a kite brother or best friend jumped out and started ing at me for honking my horn because I didn't want him to hit me... early 20s something brainless assholes that are great at rolling and lighting joints but don't know how to drive worth a damn. No wonder Colorado has become such a re edly blue state.
    My wife used to own a Beetle. Best times was parallel parking that car. could fit anywhere downtown. It was awesome. As far as reverse parking goes, if you do it enough times you just know how far to drive up and then reverse and turn the wheel and evening it out all in one movement. It’s actually easier for me to park that way than normal parking. But I’m not a so I park normally everywhere else

Kids don’t know how to drive and I’d argue they never did. I certainly didn’t in my early 20s. I drove fast and reckless and cut people off accidentally. I’ve never been in an accident as the driver before but that’s mainly due to luck tbh bc 17-22 was a trip as far as driving went.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    My wife used to own a Beetle. Best times was parallel parking that car. could fit anywhere downtown. It was awesome. As far as reverse parking goes, if you do it enough times you just know how far to drive up and then reverse and turn the wheel and evening it out all in one movement. It’s actually easier for me to park that way than normal parking. But I’m not a so I park normally everywhere else

Kids don’t know how to drive and I’d argue they never did. I certainly didn’t in my early 20s. I drove fast and reckless and cut people off accidentally. I’ve never been in an accident as the driver before but that’s mainly due to luck tbh bc 17-22 was a trip as far as driving went.
    It's worse when you're dealing with millennial / Gen Z Colorado airhead stoners that are likely not even legal to smoke pot and barely legal enough to drive.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Co-sign this as well.

From what I’ve seen the backing into spots thing is a big texas thing. I grew up in Illinois and never really noticed people doing it there, I grew up in a rural area as well. So plenty of big trucks. As soon as I got down to texas though, it seemed every ing ass hole needed to back in park and 90% of them can’t do it for .
    It's regional here in California. I do it once in a while, but normally a one motion from pull forward, back up type deal but normally pull up if there is a space in front of the one I've enter.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Its easier to back in if u drive a truck. I can see everything so i dont ding anyones vehicle or them mine. Now the q.u.e.e.r.s that park foward and crooked are the ones u should be pissed at

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10768843[/URL]]Its easier to back in if u drive a truck. I can see everything so i dont ding anyones vehicle or them mine. Now the q.u.e.e.r.s that park foward and crooked are the ones u should be pissed at
    Sure. My point is, if you’re holding up a couple of cars, just go farther down or pull in straight. And again, I’m talking about normal situations. Grocery stores, restaurants, etc. If no one is behind you, then great…do whatever you want. But spending a minute to pull forward, back up, pull forward, straighten out…that makes me nuts. You’ve already spent more time parking than if you just went down 20 more feet and pulled straight through. Or if you just pulled straight into the space you wanted. If you’re in a parking garage or at an event, I totally get it.

Thread Information