Page 132 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 3333
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To Heat: Crowder, Gay - get their much-needed four's while ridding themselves of albatross/superfluous player
    To Suns: McDermott, Vincent - '23-'24 salary of former's contract could dissuade them, but they were interested in Bogdanovic, a superior version
    To Spurs: Robinson, Heat '23 and '27 limited protected (5ish?) 1sts - self explanatory
    To Jazz: Payne - reap savings for '23-'24 season
    Heat say no.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe.

Could takeout Vincent, Gay and Payne, but it has to be multiple 1sts with limited protection to both get the much needed starting four and off load Robinson's albatross.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe.

Could takeout Vincent, Gay and Payne, but it has to be multiple 1sts with limited protection to both get the much needed starting four and off load Robinson's albatross.
    I think they’ll let DR rot deep in the bench before giving up picks to move him. Maybe next year they do something like that to also dump Lowry. Heat are so close yet so far away from real contention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/sta...76646150119444
    Oklahoma City is acquiring the $4.5M contract of Maurice Harkless into the $4.9M Disabled Player Exception that was granted from the Chet Holmgren injury. The DPE was granted last week. The Hawks now go under the luxury tax.
    This could offer some insight into the current going rate for renting cap space: $4,564,980 - $781,759 (guaranteed portion of $1,836,096 contract) = $3,783,221 = 2nd rounder (didn't read the specifics, but if it's their own it should convey as a mid 2nd rounder)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to figure out a Suns-Cavs-Spurs deal where Crowder to Cleveland and Richardson to Phoenix, but getting it legal is difficult. Cavs have a hard time making the salary work, Osman+Stephens isn't enough due to the tax.

Cleveland has 4 extra second round picks plus all of their own except one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to figure out a Suns-Cavs-Spurs deal where Crowder to Cleveland and Richardson to Phoenix, but getting it legal is difficult. Cavs have a hard time making the salary work, Osman+Stephens isn't enough due to the tax.

Nevermind, forgot about Windler.

Osman (unguaranteed 23-24) & Windler and multiple 2nds to Spurs
    Crowder to Cleveland
    Richardson to Phoenix

Additional protected seconds spread around as necessary to satisfy any requirements that all teams touch or whatever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did I miss that Chet is already out for the year? LOL, how predictable. Feel for the guy, but damn NOOOOOBODY could have seen that one coming.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nevermind, forgot about Windler.

Osman (unguaranteed 23-24) & Windler and multiple 2nds to Spurs
    Crowder to Cleveland
    Richardson to Phoenix

Additional protected seconds spread around as necessary to satisfy any requirements that all teams touch or whatever
    The Suns need a rotational four or at least someone who can play some four in return for Crowder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Suns need a rotational four or at least someone who can play some four in return for Crowder.
    Suns need a backup point or someone who can actually dribble other than booker or cp3.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just swap Crowder/Shatmat’s contract and a pick for Richardson. Flip Crowder again later in the season to Miami.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns need a backup point or someone who can actually dribble other than booker or cp3.
    Yeah, the clock appeared to strike midnight on Payne last season, and they were supposedly in on Schroder.

Still, the four is the primary need.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the clock appeared to strike midnight on Payne last season, and they were supposedly in on Schroder.

Still, the four is the primary need.
    They have saric back. Johnson is now the full time starter. They'll run into issues against LeBron or Greek freak though. I don't think Crowder helps much with those match ups anyway. The way the mavs took cp3 and booker out, meant the Suns desperately need another play maker that can play in the playoffs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have saric back. Johnson is now the full time starter. They'll run into issues against LeBron or Greek freak though. I don't think Crowder helps much with those match ups anyway. The way the mavs took cp3 and booker out, meant the Suns desperately need another play maker that can play in the playoffs.
    Saric and Johnson can't credibly defend the likes of James and S bag (Ayton and Biyombo are solid options to defend Antetokoumpo).

They could definitely use another play maker, but no matter who they could realistically get, they'd have to play a secondary role to Paul and Booker anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well at least somebody else is leveraging cap space

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well at least somebody else is leveraging cap space

Top 40 protected second round pick from ATL. Not enticing enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top 40 protected second round pick from ATL. Not enticing enough.
    A second round pick for 1 million in cap is fine. Did you look at the other pieces and understand this trade?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A second round pick for 1 million in cap is fine. Did you look at the other pieces and understand this trade?
    Still 10 mil on guys you don't like. That's Langford, 2 of KBD, Weis or Roby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Longford is interesting. You must play him. He has a lot of potential as a defensive wing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Correction 20 million incoming for 4 players they don't like for a top 40 protected ATL pick. The second rounder we got for Bryn is much better tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Correction 20 million incoming for 4 players they don't like for a top 40 protected ATL pick. The second rounder we got for Bryn is much better tbh.
    The net is about 7mm incoming for the Rockets and Favours probably actually plays.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The net is about 7mm incoming for the Rockets and Favours probably actually plays.
    Good for them then. Probably would take us out of the Russ deal for a protected second and Derrick Favors. Why settle for garbage if you have a non zero chance of picks that gets you star players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for them then. Probably would take us out of the Russ deal for a protected second and Derrick Favors. Why settle for garbage if you have a non zero chance of picks that gets you star players.
    OKC also sent 6.5mm to Houston so they basically paid $1mm for an SRP.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC also sent 6.5mm to Houston so they basically paid $1mm for an SRP.
    Sure, it would cost us 8 mil in cap though and likely Roby. 10 mil if it is KBD since we would guarantee him. HOU is over the cap so it does not matter to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, it would cost us 8 mil in cap though and likely Roby. 10 mil if it is KBD since we would guarantee him. HOU is over the cap so it does not matter to them.
    I’m not arguing that we missed out on anything. I’m telling you the cost of the SRP was about a million.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not arguing that we missed out on anything. I’m telling you the cost of the SRP was about a million.
    Ok.

Thread Information