Page 14 of 134 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C'mon, don't you know the next pick is always the new Jordan?
    funny ,most spurs fans here scoff at any idea of "tanking" . Now it seems were begging for it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny ,most spurs fans here scoff at any idea of "tanking" . Now it seems were begging for it
    I think it's just the same people

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs aren't trading Poeltl before giving him a new contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Durant truly becomes available, could the Spurs put together a compe ive trade package? Would you even want them to? Would you move Murray, Johnson, future picks, and salary filler?
    To do so, there would be nothing left. It would be Durant and 12 gleaguers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We ain’t doing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In general off-season news....

For the record, I want no part of Kyrie on the Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This morning Woj said that as of now only the Lakers have shown interest from the list kyrie presented Brooklyn and the Nets want now of what the lakers have to offer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In case y’all wanted to see the worst hypothetical trade proposal from B/R.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I want nothing to do with him, but thsts probably close to what he’d command TBH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't like Kyrie leaving. Smells like some type of super team getting formed again

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when Kyrie was in Cleveland and the number one team he wanted to be traded to was the Spurs

Imagine him and Pop last year when Kyrie wasn't vaccinated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Basically what we want for DJ lol.

Two FRPs and I’d consider it tbh but you can probably get more breaking that haul apart. Getting rid of McBooger costs 2SRPs alone keep in mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

looks steep, but if you want to land a star like that without also giving up dejounte/poeltl, thats probably the ask i'd expect. i wouldnt go for it though. its not like getting this trade done turns us into contenders, and then we sacrifice our ability to improve the roster going forward

now... is Murray/Mitc /Vassell/Sochan/Ayton a contending lineup? probably not. plus our bench would be a lot thinner after a move like this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't like Kyrie leaving. Smells like some type of super team getting formed again
    A potentially motivated Kyrie, especially now that the bag is less secure could be a monster again. Not advocating for him but there are some situations where I could see him being right back to winning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Brooklyn knows what's up. No team is likely to s&t for him and they let him do all the work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brooklyn knows what's up. No team is likely to s&t for him and they let him do all the work.
    The difference between him and other nut jobs like Harden and Simmons is he can still play when he wants to. If he is Smart he finds the right situation and balls out. Gets his next and probably final max level deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want nothing to do with him, but thsts probably close to what he’d command TBH.
    Don't know, that's basically 5 first round picks with Keldon and Josh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks steep, but if you want to land a star like that without also giving up dejounte/poeltl, thats probably the ask i'd expect. i wouldnt go for it though. its not like getting this trade done turns us into contenders, and then we sacrifice our ability to improve the roster going forward

now... is Murray/Mitc /Vassell/Sochan/Ayton a contending lineup? probably not. plus our bench would be a lot thinner after a move like this
    I'd never do a trade where I'd to give 3 FRPs (not to mention 2 developing young). The guy gets injured, loses interest or whatever and you're funcked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This morning Woj said that as of now only the Lakers have shown interest from the list kyrie presented Brooklyn and the Nets want now of what the lakers have to offer.
    Lakers are banking on the hopes that Kyrie will give up $30M to reunite with his buddy LeBron.

I don't blame them...landing a guy like Irving for $6M sounds crazy but the talks are apparently happening. They don't have any other assets to improve and seem to be stuck with Westbrook.

Sadly, I wouldn't rule it out yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what we thought when the Nets formed, and they've won a single playoff series with their "superteam"

Now Harden is in Philly, Kyrie is forcing his way out, they are stuck with the head case of Ben Simmons, and Durant is coming to the Spurs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are banking on the hopes that Kyrie will give up $30M to reunite with his buddy LeBron.

I don't blame them...landing a guy like Irving for $6M sounds crazy but the talks are apparently happening. They don't have any other assets to improve and seem to be stuck with Westbrook.

Sadly, I wouldn't rule it out yet.
    It's hard for me to see a player giving up $30M to play on that lakers team.. but its kyrie so who knows...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what we thought when the Nets formed, and they've won a single playoff series with their "superteam"

Now Harden is in Philly, Kyrie is forcing his way out, they are stuck with the head case of Ben Simmons, and Durant is coming to the Spurs
    KD will probably go back to the Warriors and I could actually see Kyrie playing for the Lakers for 6 million, because they the Lakers. I hope they both stay in the East

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hard for me to see a player giving up $30M to play on that lakers team.. but its kyrie so who knows...
    LOL exactly.

Also wouldn't be surprised if suddenly Kyrie had some new Uncle Drew movie being greenlit by LeBron's movie studio or some other shady bull like that

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL exactly.

Also wouldn't be surprised if suddenly Kyrie had some new Uncle Drew movie being greenlit by LeBron's movie studio or some other shady bull like that
    Lol..not a bad idea...he's probably more entertaining as Uncle Drew than himself these days anyway...at least people would be laughing with him instead of at him(flat earth takes)...

Thread Information