Page 36 of 134 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no clue how the Nets are going to be able to move Durant and get close to what they are asking for - then you got Kryie and Simmons man I feel for Nash coaching/baby sitting that team.
    I've read somewhere the Kyrie never thought they had a Head Coach, that Kyrie could be the coach in the court, or KD. I don't know if that's taken out of context.

I mean the Nets still have Simmons and Kyrie (theoretically), and potentially adding two more all-stars would still keep them very compe ive

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crapshooting some trades that work salary wise from the contenders. Assuming the Nets want good players back given they won't want to tank as Houston owns all their picks.

Bucks
    Holiday + Middleton for Durant + Joe Harris + Curry

Celtics
    Jaylen Brown + Rob Williams + Theis for Durant

Sixers
    I cant see the Sixers making anything work outside of Embiid and Harden. Doubt the Nets take on Tobias ing Harris and Tyrese Maxey and picks.

Heat
    Same with the Heat. Adebayo + Herro? Does Butler and Durant really get the Heat to a championship. Also I heard the Nets cant take Adebayo if they have Simmons on the roster (something about only being allowed one type of certain player acquired by trade).

Suns
    Ayton (S&T) + Bridges + Johnson for Durant + Curry or Joe Harris depending on how much salary the Nets take from the Suns. Heard the Nets don't want Ayton though so the Suns have no chance without that.

Clippers
    Could offer Paul George + Terrance Mann + 2023 and 2025 Firsts (OKC holds rights to swap)

Pelicans
    Zion + Valanciunas + Graham or Nance for Durant

Lakers
    AD + THT for Durant + fillers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I rather CP0 get a ring than Curry/Klay/Draymond tying Timmy's ring count
    Yeah its any team over the Warriors for me. Always has been. Clippers, Lakers, Suns, Durant I don't give a f. Cant stand the Warriors and especially Draymond.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crapshooting some trades that work salary wise from the contenders. Assuming the Nets want good players back given they won't want to tank as Houston owns all their picks.

Bucks

Celtics

Sixers
    I cant see the Sixers making anything work outside of Embiid and Harden. Doubt the Nets take on Tobias ing Harris and Tyrese Maxey and picks.

Heat
    Same with the Heat. Adebayo + Herro? Does Butler and Durant really get the Heat to a championship. Also I heard the Nets cant take Adebayo if they have Simmons on the roster (something about only being allowed one type of certain player acquired by trade).

Suns
    Ayton (S&T) + Bridges + Johnson for Durant + Curry or Joe Harris depending on how much salary the Nets take from the Suns. Heard the Nets don't want Ayton though so the Suns have no chance without that.

Clippers
    Could offer Paul George + Terrance Mann + 2023 and 2025 Firsts (OKC holds rights to swap)

Pelicans

Lakers
    Anything but to Lakers. That's 4 years of Durant at Lakers? Ring chasers are just going to keep coming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anderson to wolves was obvious.
    Am I the only one that has to think twice whenever the Wolves or Grizzlies are mentioned? It's like I have to give it an extra thought to figure out which team is which. In my mind they are both the same generic blueish colour themed team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bucks

Celtics

Sixers

Heat

Suns

Clippers

Pelicans

Lakers
    I cant see any of those really happening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually I don't think the Clippers can trade their 1sts in 2023 and 2025 given they don't own their 2024 and 2026 firsts .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KD trade would most likely be a 4 team deal tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant on the Celtics would be a perfect fit. Not sure how they would make that happen without giving one of their core guys though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel like we are just waiting for my updates to drop on Spurs...

But imagine it'll be tied to Nets... We will be the 3rd wheel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why Nets wouldn't want Ayton thought. That's Kyrie/Ayton/Simmons?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cant see any of those really happening.
    Maybe not but I also cant see the Nets giving up Durant for a trade centred around draft picks because that will mean they will suck next season and Houston gets their lottery picks. Kyrie won't be there, only Ben Simmns will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel like we are just waiting for my updates to drop on Spurs...

But imagine it'll be tied to Nets... We will be the 3rd wheel.
    Yup it feels like it. It had to do with pulling that Lonnie QO, plus Wright saying they're trading also for now and the future?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs hadn't traded Murray, Durant would have been a pretty nice fit here too, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant on the Celtics would be a perfect fit. Not sure how they would make that happen without giving one of their core guys though.
    Yeah it is but you don't really want to blow up your entire defense if your the Celtics given that's what got you to the Finals, even for Durant. You want to keep 2 of Rob Williams, Horford or Marcus Smart if you give up Jaylen Brown. Durant and Tatum is a deadly combo, but they won't win if you don't have a decent supporting cast + some respectable defense. Tatum isn't a tier 1 superstar like a Durant, Curry etc. which he showed in the Finals by shooting 35% .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ingles to the bucks is lowkey a great move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs hadn't traded Murray, Durant would have been a pretty nice fit here too, tbh.
    Yeah it would Durant probably wants a decent coach and franchise structure as opposed to just teaming up with stars after the show of Brooklyn the last 2 years.

Wonder what the Spurs could have offered . Jakob + Keldon + Primo + 3 1sts. Don't see what the Spurs could give the Nets.

Does Durant and Murray get you to a championship anyway? I don't think Murray as a number 2 guy does tbh. He's not good enough in a vacuum or as an off-ball threat next to a Durant. As a third option maybe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs could have went for Lavine as well if Durant wanted to play here, that way Murray could have slid to the 3rd option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it is but you don't really want to blow up your entire defense if your the Celtics given that's what got you to the Finals, even for Durant. You want to keep 2 of Rob Williams, Horford or Marcus Smart if you give up Jaylen Brown. Durant and Tatum is a deadly combo, but they won't win if you don't have a decent supporting cast + some respectable defense. Tatum isn't a tier 1 superstar like a Durant, Curry etc. which he showed in the Finals by shooting 35% .
    Nah I'm not touching the Celtics young core. All these KD, LeBron, Dubs would be gone soon.

They just get better as a group. I would've taken PJ Tucker there and beef up some more. Gallinari would be a good addition

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine spending 54 million in cap space for a 38 year old KD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it would Durant probably wants a decent coach and franchise structure as opposed to just teaming up with stars after the show of Brooklyn the last 2 years.

Wonder what the Spurs could have offered . Jakob + Keldon + Primo + 3 1sts. Don't see what the Spurs could give the Nets.

Does Durant and Murray get you to a championship anyway? I don't think Murray as a number 2 guy does tbh. He's not good enough in a vacuum or as an off-ball threat next to a Durant. As a third option maybe.
    I'm sure Lavine would've taken a paycut to join that squad, and other ring chasers. It's after waiver that you get the remaining pieces

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean Kyrie and Durant for AD and Russ plus 2027,29 FRPs would kinda be a perfect trade no? No need to bring a third team. Then the Nets have a max slot to fill when Westbrick’s contract ends

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean Kyrie and Durant for AD and Russ plus 2027,29 FRPs would kinda be a perfect trade no? No need to bring a third team. Then the Nets have a max slot to fill when Westbrick’s contract ends
    Lakers said they have a package to bring KD and Kyrie if they want to play together. Let's see. But boy I would hate that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Durant is a great fit pretty much anywhere, if we are being honest, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you imagine Westbrook and Simmons on the court together....ghastly...

Thread Information