Page 41 of 134 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 3333
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting we are seeing all these deals, yet Spurs with the most cap room haven't done anything as of yet...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Khobi Price @khobi_price
    2m
    The Orlando Magic have agreed to terms on a 2-year deal with Bol Bol, a league source told the @orlandosports.​
    How many fking bigs do the Magic need? That franchise makes Brian Wright look like Elon Musk.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting we are seeing all these deals, yet Spurs with the most cap room haven't done anything as of yet...
    This was expected...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many fking bigs do the Magic need? That franchise makes Brian Wright look like Elon Musk.
    I'm assuming they are going to move Isaacs..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was expected...
    Yeah. Anticipating that we are dumping ground in a bigger unannounced deal to happen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. Anticipating that we are dumping ground in a bigger unannounced deal to happen.
    Yup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are like the groom waiting for his bride at the altar, but already with his buddy Tom on the way to Vegas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm assuming they are going to move Isaacs..
    Tough contract to move. Hasn’t played since the bubble, coming off multiple surgeries with skme
    off court drama (which probably isn’t material). Not sure many teams are going to give up much for that. i’d think Magic are better off giving him a chance to show what he can do. They seem pretty invested to me versus selling low.

Also Magic aren’t the smartest franchise.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tough contract to move. Hasn’t played since the bubble, coming off multiple surgeries with skme
    off court drama (which probably isn’t material). Not sure many teams are going to give up much for that. i’d think Magic are better off giving him a chance to show what he can do. They seem pretty invested to me versus selling low.

Also Magic aren’t the smartest franchise.
    I'm not sure they get positive value back...I think it's more of a neutral move... there's risk in taking him on but a team that can afford some risk might do it...there's a real upside possibility if he's healthy...and a real downside if he's not...Indy should go after him..

I thought he might be a risk worth taking if we kept DJ but, now I'd rather try and use space on getting picks back...I might would revisit it if we strike out on taking bad contracts...although I think the odds are pretty high that we end up facilitating deals for picks here shortly..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We get no one again as per usual. Is there a scrub like Doug mcbuckets we can throw our cap space at ?
    this is exactly what we should be doing. Don't add anybody. We can't afford to be better than Houston or OKC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we're waiting for the big trades and sign and trades so we can help w/ salary imo. i dont think spurs are trying to sign players with cap space right now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Twitter alive with a 2 min segment from Windhorst about Royce Oneal to Nets trade.. Insinuating a complete rebuild in Utah with dumping of Gobert/Mitc ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Utah is trading Mitc the Spurs messed up by trading DJ. I assume Jazz will keep one of them though, so they should end up with a better record than we do

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Twitter alive with a 2 min segment from Windhorst about Royce Oneal to Nets trade.. Insinuating a complete rebuild in Utah with dumping of Gobert/Mitc ?

How are they going to tank when they have the all-star game there next season? My guess is that they may trade Gobert if the assets meet what they want, but no way they are trading Mitc outside of a trade demand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus, what is going on in the NBA!? tank-a-palooza this year fosho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any chance the Spurs are:

1. Trying to get in the Durant sweepstakes. (We now have a lot picks to trade).
    2. Willing to absorb a massive contract like Westbrooks in return for assets?
    3. Going after Ayton.

Any of those real possibilities?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

3. Going after Ayton.

2. maybe. We will definitely be the dumping ground for any contracts that are just in the trades to make the money work. All those players nobody wants will get re-routed to the Spurs. I hope we can get 2 firsts out of it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

3. Going after Ayton.

I'd say #2 is the only realistic possibility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

3. Going after Ayton.

no
    yes
    no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

3. Going after Ayton.

I think the most likely thing is we are going to be a salary dumping ground for teams trying to pursue Durant or Kyrie.

1. The fact that Durant names Phoenix and Miami as his preferred destinations means he wants to win now...that ain't us.

2. I've already said that if Westbrook comes to the Spurs, I will burn the Riverwalk to the ground.

3. The Ayton ship has sailed. It may have made sense if we had Murray, Primo and Sachon develop, and we have our poor man's Timmy...but yeah, it just doesn't make sense anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody think they could go after Sexton ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody think they could go after Sexton ?
    I think I heard Mavs were interested in him. One other team as well (can't remember)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the most likely thing is we are going to be a salary dumping ground for teams trying to pursue Durant or Kyrie.

1. The fact that Durant names Phoenix and Miami as his preferred destinations means he wants to win now...that ain't us.

2. I've already said that if Westbrook comes to the Spurs, I will burn the Riverwalk to the ground.

3. The Ayton ship has sailed. It may have made sense if we had Murray, Primo and Sachon develop, and we have our poor man's Timmy...but yeah, it just doesn't make sense anymore.
    Sounds about right. Our moves of trading our only All Star and basically tanking this season for next year's lottery are understandble for the big picture. I wonder what attendance will be like for games. I had already dropped my season tickets, but it wasn't because of our record. I enjoyed last season, but thought I could spend a few grand elsewhere in my life. What I want to know about is cap space. Is there a degree of 'use it or lose it' involved? In which case I get us being a salary dump playground.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Five-year max with a player option? Yeah, no way to compete with that.

Thread Information