Page 42 of 134 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 3333
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody think they could go after Sexton ?
    I think they might have, but Everything has been thrown in the air with Durant. Spurs need to be smart and keep max flexibility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phoenix probably front runners for KD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn
    3m
    Free agent C Jusuf Nurkic has agreed on a new four-year, $70 million deal to stay with the Portland Trail Blazers, @KlutchSports CEO Rich Paul tells ESPN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Five-year max with a player option? Yeah, no way to compete with that.
    Do we have to use most of our cap space one way or the other? Not sure how that works.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was thinking Duncan Robinson dump but then looked at that contract. Not a chance.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the most likely thing is we are going to be a salary dumping ground for teams trying to pursue Durant or Kyrie.

1. The fact that Durant names Phoenix and Miami as his preferred destinations means he wants to win now...that ain't us.

2. I've already said that if Westbrook comes to the Spurs, I will burn the Riverwalk to the ground.

3. The Ayton ship has sailed. It may have made sense if we had Murray, Primo and Sachon develop, and we have our poor man's Timmy...but yeah, it just doesn't make sense anymore.
    Dex if you see a tweet that we made that trade don’t start burning the river walk until you had your coffee. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dex if you see a tweet that we made that trade don’t start burning the river walk until you had your coffee. Lol
    It's okay, the Riverwalk won't burn anyways. Fortunately, San Antonio isn't Cleveland

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One prospect down

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klutch clients are winning Good for them…….. I’m glad we approach stuff totally different. We don’t stop people from getting their money but we won’t pay dumb contracts!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's okay, the Riverwalk won't burn anyways. Fortunately, San Antonio isn't Cleveland
    That water looks flammable to me!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they might have, but Everything has been thrown in the air with Durant. Spurs need to be smart and keep max flexibility.
    This freaking KD deal is messing with our chance on Jalen Smith tbh. Can’t they prioritize on Jalen as he could be a part of the rebuild?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do we have to use most of our cap space one way or the other? Not sure how that works.
    No, teams don't have to use all of their cap space. There is a salary floor but if teams don't reach it, the only thing that happens is that their exisitng players get a raise. It happened to OKC recently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klutch clients are winning Good for them…….. I’m glad we approach stuff totally different. We don’t stop people from getting their money but we won’t pay dumb contracts!
    50 mills

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That water looks flammable to me!!
    I always think Capt Jack Sparrow would just jump out from one of those dark corners

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This freaking KD deal is messing with our chance on Jalen Smith tbh. Can’t they prioritize on Jalen as he could be a part of the rebuild?
    We good………we’re in the drivers seat homie! He who has the gold dictates the rules

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let the game come to you……

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, teams don't have to use all of their cap space. There is a salary floor but if teams don't reach it, the only thing that happens is that their exisitng players get a raise. It happened to OKC recently.
    Wow, that sounds pretty cool for the current players on the team. Have many teams ever done that?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2. I've already said that if Westbrook comes to the Spurs, I will burn the Riverwalk to the ground.
    Pretty obvious they'd buy the pos out if they traded for him. Don't need a cancer like that around the young guys.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs don't hit the salary floor I think all the players get raises to hit it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could just see Cacook and Woodard shooting pools waiting for a raise

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The minimum team salary this year is just over $111 million. I believe if a team doesn’t reach it all the players get proportionately more money so that the team pays out the minimum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs don't hit the salary floor I think all the players get raises to hit it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could just see Cacook and Woodard shooting pools waiting for a raise
    If we have roster spots after we finish with the expending deals I'd keep those to and JW...heck I'd even keep Stewart if we had a spot...easy to cut loose during the season if you wanna look at a Gleague prospect too..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Haynes@ChrisBHaynes

Free agent Otto Porter Jr. — vital member of Golden State Warriors championship team — reached an agreement with the Toronto Raptors on a two-year deal with a player option, league sources tell @YahooSports.

Otto Porter Jr. NBA free agency 2022: Forward, Toronto Raptors agree to 2-year dealsports.yahoo.com

10:23am · 1 Jul 2022 · Twitter for iPhone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski@wojespn

Free agent F/C Drew Eubanks is returning to the Portland Trail Blazers on a one-year deal, his agent James Dunleavy of @excelbasketball tells ESPN.

11:42am · 1 Jul 2022 · Twitter Web App

Thread Information