Post Count
    I was worried there
    patty still remains

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    patty still remains
    No, he re-signed with Brooklyn, $14.5/2 years.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should bring Timmy, Manu and TP back for this season. 15 minutes a night each. Tank commanders and Spurs fans get to be nostalgic.

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mitc Robinson? He wasn't a first-round pick. 36th overall
    That's right. And the full article mentions it. (Short quote above little misleading) Actually NO draft pick (1st and 2nd) has been resigned between Ward an Robinson!

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/m...act-with-team/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh thank god

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's what the Spurs paid him per year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah definitely ANTIFA material - White - Skinny - Shady - Wants Things Given To Him. Etc.
    Luka is actually jacked after putting considerable time in the weight room with the Spurs

He probably pulls some wild chicks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    D Mitc to Nets. Ayton to Utah. Durant to PHX.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Full list of Players Who can't move to the Nets while Ben Simmons is There:
    Doncic, Embiid, Booker, Townes, Tatum, Adebayo, Wiggins, Mitc , Gilgeous-Alexander, Jamal Murray, Michael Porter, Aaron Fox and now - Ja Morant.

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope the Jazz keep Mitc , otherwise they will outtank us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t see the Jazz signing Ayton without keeping Mitc . If Mitc wants out then they’ll just go full tank mode for a year. Although they could probably do that with Ayton and the rest of whatever they’d have left 😂

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as we remain the bottom three, we all share 14% chance to win the grand prize
    Nothing to worry about cause the current Spurs team sucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Full list of Players Who can't move to the Nets while Ben Simmons is There:
    Doncic, Embiid, Booker, Townes, Tatum, Adebayo, Wiggins, Mitc , Gilgeous-Alexander, Jamal Murray, Michael Porter, Aaron Fox and now - Ja Morant.

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander

To me, there is only one trade out there that makes any sense and has a chance of working. Anthony Davis for Durant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did see that Orlando is keeping Mo Bamba.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did see that Orlando is keeping Mo Bamba.
    I'm as happy about this as some of you guys are that Forbes went yo Minnesota. Bamba has been an odd fan favorite here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me, there is only one trade out there that makes any sense and has a chance of working. Anthony Davis for Durant.
    No way that NJ does that deal. No way. Durant is 20x the player that Brow is. Not even with their two remaining FRPs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way that NJ does that deal. No way. Durant is 20x the player that Brow is. Not even with their two remaining FRPs.
    I don’t see the Lakers letting go of Davis. That kid’s still 29 and just needs proper conditioning. They’re moving Westbrick and getting Kyrie and that’s enough for them to ring again if healthy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Durant gets his wish and ends up in Phoenix.

Kyrie probably gets his wish and ends up on the Lakers but I really hope the Nets owner tells Mark’s no trade and they just let him rot in Brooklyn and call his bluff. If he wants to sit out the year let him, Nets get cap relief once his contract expires at the end of the year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t see the Lakers letting go of Davis. That kid’s still 29 and just needs proper conditioning. They’re moving Westbrick and getting Kyrie and that’s enough for them to ring again if healthy.
    And he gets injured like a 45 year old playing ball, i'd trade him for Durant in a heartbeat but BKN would never do that and they have no assets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And he gets injured like a 45 year old playing ball, i'd trade him for Durant in a heartbeat but BKN would never do that and they have no assets.
    I don’t see Durant ever pairing with LeBron. KD will be with CP0. And LeBron/AD/Kyrie. Russell/Edwards/KAT/Gobert. I see enough Marvels and DC already in theaters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm as happy about this as some of you guys are that Forbes went yo Minnesota. Bamba has been an odd fan favorite here
    wouldn’t say fan favourite. Young, cheap with an intriguing skillset at a position of need for a team flush with cap space. Low risk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wouldn’t say fan favourite. Young, cheap with an intriguing skillset at a position of need for a team flush with cap space. Low risk.
    Well... not right now he wouldn't. I was scratching my head as to why we didn't pick up Liddell or Kamagate at the draft... and with the moves that followed, it seems clear to me that the FO is thinking long term. Adding anyone who could prove beneficial on the court right now, might hurt our long term chances (meaning 2023 lottery odds, and renting the free cap space for further assets). So in any other offseason he'd make more sense than he would in this one, much in the same way I think we might have picked up Liddell or Kamagate if the cir stances were different. Every move the FO has made in the past 6 months leads me to believe that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryn Forbes has now etched out a solid journeyman career getting paid to be the 8th/9th/10th man on playoff teams... this is the same guy that started 81 of 82 games for the Spurs in '19 and 62 of 63 in '20. Running that experiment for an entire season wasn't enough! They had to try it a second time too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryn Forbes has now etched out a solid journeyman career getting paid to be the 8th/9th/10th man on playoff teams... this is the same guy that started 81 of 82 games for the Spurs in '19 and 62 of 63 in '20. Running that experiment for an entire season wasn't enough! They had to try it a second time too.
    See this was my point. Bryn Forbes didn't matter, or at least not for the amount of hate he gets here.

Yes, his defensive philosophy is Turnstile. But this team didn't make or miss the playoffs because of Bryn Forbes. Matter of fact, I doubt our overall seeding in any year he played for us would have been changed by more than one spot had he never been on the team to begin with.

Bryn is an easy target for a fan base used to success that's currently going through rougher seas. His defense is horrible but he also made some big time shots. He also was a decent trade piece both times when we sent him to Milwaukee and Denver. In summary, he's simply not worth the strong emotions he generates on this board, when so many other roster spots should have also been given equal derision.

I think this latest decision by PATFO to finally call uncle on the post neph era highlights just how many awful decisions they made after that bag weasled his way out and trashed the team on his way out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    National media are predictably trying to push their Raptors agenda (despite not having a young first option type and being in conference), but with Gobert traded, this now makes by far the most sense as far as principles go, ahead of the Pelicans.

Thread Information