Page 73 of 132 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 3291
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ I’m not going to lie…. We shouldn’t touch Ayton but damn it I’d be pumped up as if we acquired him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then again Lyles sported the Fiesta jersey

But don’t sleep on Joe. He posted 42 inch vertical at the combine, top six in both lane agility and the three-quarter court sprint.
    I have some hopes left for Lil Weezy. But I don't see him being aggressive enough. Or, at least he wasn't enough last year in the opportunities he got on the court as far as I could tell. We'll see. It would be great if he could start putting it together. And yeah, with all that theoretical athleticism, it would be nice if he could make it useful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ I’m not going to lie…. We shouldn’t touch Ayton but damn it I’d be pumped up as if we acquired him
    Suns had Ayton AND Booker together for two seasons before CP3, and missed the playoffs both years. We don’t have a scorer of Booker’s caliber, Ayton is not a franchise player, and nothing short of that is worth paying and using you cap room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns had Ayton AND Booker together for two seasons before CP3, and missed the playoffs both years. We don’t have a scorer of Booker’s caliber, Ayton is not a franchise player, and nothing short of that is worth paying and using you cap room.
    You’re probably right but man he’s on the timeline with most of our guys, I think he’s still finding his way in this league and he still avged 17 and 10 this year. It doesn’t make a whole lot of sense but Damnnnnit sign me up lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dieng + Roby = GET REFUEL.

LFG RACE FOR SEIS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ is nothing close to a Max player. But Ayton? yeah I would sign him max. He is a double-double machine who hits 76% at FT, 36% 3pt line last year and at only 23 yrs old, plus he’s nimble enough to close-out perimeter. He still has tons of upside imo and very much inline with Spurs youth. If he’s available, I’m taking a shot at him. He is the best chance of getting a center piece than hoping to get #1 next year. It would be silly and irresponsible not to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chris Haynes
    ChrisBHaynes
    6m
    Free agent Thomas Bryant has reached an agreement with the Los Angeles Lakers on a one-year deal and will be given opportunity to win starting center position, league sources tell @YahooSports:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thomas Bryant and Lonnie Walker are honestly not bad pickups for the Lakes. They need younger, not completely ty players who can do more than jog windedly up and down the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walker is useless
    He was a cultural fit though he was a very liberal donkey
    His d is as good as Biden running this country

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

next great Spurs big tbh
    He wouldn't move that needle like Wembamya would. So no, unless he needs knee surgery, then yes. He could recoup when we tank. So that's a no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walker is useless
    He was a cultural fit though he was a very liberal donkey
    His d is as good as Biden running this country
    This is bull . Lonnie never won DPOY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is bull . Lonnie never won DPOY
    He was for the other team most nights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wouldn't move that needle like Wembamya would. So no, unless he needs knee surgery, then yes. He could recoup when we tank. So that's a no.
    Wemba has had a stress fracture and hasnt spent a minute in the NBA. This dude’s not destined for greatness no matter how much anybody says he is, especially with that kind of body.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if posted but Grizz gave Chandler 4yrs 7.1mm. Highest guaranteed contract ever for an SRP.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Golden State are showing you how to use young talent… slow & steady. None of their current superstars were projected to be that but here we are! Cultivate your talent and poach the rest from those who don’t have an eye for it!! Let’s see how this free agency pans out before we go into full on VW fan girl mode!! Everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die Welcome to Spurs Talk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://youtu.be/HoHqHKqw9SI
    Golden State are showing you how to use young talent… slow & steady. None of their current superstars were projected to be that but here we are! Cultivate your talent and poach the rest from those who don’t have an eye for it!! Let’s see how this free agency pans out before we go into full on VW fan girl mode!! Everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die Welcome to Spurs Talk

https://youtu.be/HoHqHKqw9SI

ATL Spur spotted in the Santa Monica Pier!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While Deandre Ayton has been viewed as a potential trade chip in Kevin Durant talks, the restricted free-agent center has reportedly been exploring his options elsewhere.
    ESPN's Brian Windhorst said on the Hoop Collective podcast (44:50 mark) that Ayton has taken meetings with teams that "are not involved in potential Durant negotiations." It's unclear whether any of those teams have made formal contract offers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Windhorst made a comment about Ayton on his podcast that got my attention. He said Ayton may already have an offer from a team with cap space but is sitting on it. Then he mentioned only the Pacers with a sign/trade with Myles Turner. Reading between the lines, I don’t think Spurs are pursuing Ayton at all. I think their cap space is being held to maybe facilitate a trade for another team since Ayton is the only big fish left in the FA sea.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Windhorst made a comment about Ayton on his podcast that got my attention. He said Ayton may already have an offer from a team with cap space but is sitting on it. Then he mentioned only the Pacers with a sign/trade with Myles Turner. Reading between the lines, I don’t think Spurs are pursuing Ayton at all. I think their cap space is being held to maybe facilitate a trade for another team since Ayton is the only big fish left in the FA sea.
    I don't think there has been any indication that the Spurs were interested in Ayton at all, at least not in his asking price. Spurs have only been linked to him because we have cap space...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol……… and go! Off and running today are we?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol……… and go! Off and running today are we?
    haha I am homie! I see you shining, getting money talking that talk to all those California girls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10776163[/URL]]I don't think there has been any indication that the Spurs were interested in Ayton at all, at least not in his asking price. Spurs have only been linked to him because we have cap space...
    I wasn’t buying the Ayton talk early when we still had DJ on the team. After trading him, it made some sense to me to pursue Ayton even if it means you get Phoenix to over pay him. He’s still young and about three years from his prime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why should the Spurs sign any good free agents? Even in a rebuild you need some veterans otherwise the young guys will not develop the right mentality but any free agent we sign now will probably be gone anyway when the rebuild is in the final stages. Or do you just throw the money available away to have someone who is a potential trade value in a few years again? If the latter is a viable strategy, then ok.

Whatever, Ayton is not the right person you want to have around our young players.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Monty Williams has briefed pop on Ayton , good bad or otherwise. If he’s good ( character etc…. ) we will sign I’m guessing but I don’t think he is………..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they have interest in Ayton that is a clear indication they are hopping right back on the Pelaton.

Thread Information