Page 92 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 3333
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jak is 26 and doesn’t fit the current roster timeline. Although I personally like to see what playing with Sochan beside him does, and put it to rest whatever I said about Jak’s defense - he overhelps too much leaving his guy for a thunderous dunks, plus his on-man defense is suspect. Still not worth paying 20mil per year on a rebuilding team at 26. I rather they give minutes to Zollins and develop Barlow as Spurs future starting C.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jak is 26 and doesn’t fit the current roster timeline. Although I personally like to see what playing with Sochan beside him does, and put it to rest whatever I said about Jak’s defense - he overhelps too much leaving his guy for a thunderous dunks, plus his on-man defense is suspect. Still not worth paying 20mil per year on a rebuilding team at 26. I rather they give minutes to Zollins and develop Barlow as Spurs future starting C.
    And that was just his defense...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that was just his defense...
    Haha well he gives great screen and his pnr is up there, and he’s shown he can post. But he could NEVER hit that 10 footer and his FT is nothing to be desired. Damn, I started this post on a positive, but now…. ship the guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski@wojespn

Veteran forward JaMychal Green is working toward a contract buyout with Oklahoma City, and once that’s completed and he’s cleared waivers, Green intends to sign with Golden State, sources tell ESPN.

4:20pm · 19 Jul 2022 · Twitter for iPhone

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha well he gives great screen and his pnr is up there, and he’s shown he can post. But he could NEVER hit that 10 footer and his FT is nothing to be desired. Damn, I started this post on a positive, but now…. ship the guy
    Agile on the perimeter for his size, great screener, developing post game…..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    25m
    The Minnesota Timberwolves are signing G/F AJ Lawson to a two-way NBA deal, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. Lawson had a strong summer league for Dallas, averaging 15.6 points and six rebounds in five games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski@wojespn

Felony charges filed against Charlotte Hornets' Miles Bridges for domestic violence, child abuse - via @espn App

Felony domestic violence charges filed vs. Bridgesespn.com

8:03pm · 19 Jul 2022 · Twitter for iPhone

Starter
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got to think that's already been offered and turned down. The most they can start him at in an extension is $12.9m ($56m over 4yrs). Given Nurkic (70/4), Robinson (60/4) cost more than that, and Poodle is better than both, why would he extend now?

Guessing they have a ballpark number to re-sign him for next season using capspace though, unless they get a decent enough offer in the interim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 felonies for Bridges

Man I feel terrible for her and her kids

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 felonies for Bridges

Man I feel terrible for her and her kids
    Charlotte didn't even pull his QO. They are going to retain him on a nice discount now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charlotte didn't even pull his QO. They are going to retain him on a nice discount now.
    He's facing jail time . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's facing jail time . . .
    Doubt he spends much time behind bars, tbh. Other than Vick or Hernandez, how many athletes have seen jailtime in recent years despite doing something horrible? Being rich, he probably ends up serving a bulk of his sentence on probation or some other light sentence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt he spends much time behind bars, tbh. Other than Vick or Hernandez, how many athletes have seen jailtime in recent years despite doing something horrible? Being rich, he probably ends up serving a bulk of his sentence on probation or some other light sentence.
    Three
    Felony
    Charges
    Including
    Child
    Abuse

This isn’t going to be 60 days, and out. The unit of measure will be years, not weeks or months. Probably something like 5-6, out in 3 with good behavior.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three
    Felony
    Charges
    Including
    Child
    Abuse

This isn’t going to be 60 days, and out. The unit of measure will be years, not weeks or months. Probably something like 5-6, out in 3 with good behavior.
    Uh huh. Yeah. We'll see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three
    Felony
    Charges
    Including
    Child
    Abuse

Wife beater and child abuse? They specially like those in prison

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's in serious trouble, but millionaire athletes like him find a way out. The real question is whether he can ever play in the NBA again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's in serious trouble, but millionaire athletes like him find a way out. The real question is whether he can ever play in the NBA again.
    It is in his wife and children's best interest he plays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most people here don’t understand the difference between the punishment for a misdemeanor offense, and the punishment for a felony offense. Misdemeanors mean jail or community service. Felonies mean prison.

When an athlete skates, it’s usually in how they’re charged. He missed that window.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The courts will never stand in the way of commerce. Bridges makes money for rich white people. He'll get by.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The courts will never stand in the way of commerce. Bridges makes money for rich white people. He'll get by.
    The Hornets are 97% owned by a black man in the dirty south.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool. Money is what talks in this country. Did you just get here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting discussion on Bridges and good points either way. I saw 3 felonies and thought he might be missing some serious time on the court. Crazy how CHA got hit with Bridges and Harrell with legal issues. Bet they wish they coughed up the first on that Poeltl deal. Also looks stupid to give up #13 but at least they snagged mark will to shore up the bigs depth though he won't be ready right away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool. Money is what talks in this country. Did you just get here?
    You said rich white people. He doesn’t make money for rich white people. Try to stay on track.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If MJ wants to he can pull strings. Shaq pulled strings for Stephen Jackson in Georgia once upon a time.
    Last edited by KingKev; 07-20-2022 at 03:16 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting discussion on Bridges and good points either way. I saw 3 felonies and thought he might be missing some serious time on the court. Crazy how CHA got hit with Bridges and Harrell with legal issues. Bet they wish they coughed up the first on that Poeltl deal. Also looks stupid to give up #13 but at least they snagged mark will to shore up the bigs depth though he won't be ready right away.
    It’s ironic that Harrell got busted for chronic in KY and Bridges for felony assault in CA. Reverse those locations, and they both probably skate.

Thread Information