Page 97 of 134 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 3333
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Different jurisdictions have different ways of handling first offenders felony charges. In Texas, for example, you can get "deferred adjudication" which avoids immediate incarceration while holding a club over your head of jail time if you fail the terms of probation or are charged with another felony during the time of the deferred adjudication sentence. I bet he isn't sitting in jail right now either.
    I gotcha.

There's no statutorily approved deferred sentencing rule across the he board for first time offenders here. Just the youthful offe ndor option for charges caught at 21 or under but it requires judge approval. Keeps records sealed if you get through probation.

Some circuits have drug courts and most don't.

I think a drug court system should be implemented nationally. Run the gauntlet for a year with constant drug tests and rehab for possession cases and it goes off your record.

Much better than the alternative of locking them up where they can get drugs easily.

Decriminalization with heavy emphasis on providing drug abuse services (a la Portugal) or a second chance system with the same emphasis on services works.

Tired of the drug problem tbh. Especially in my parts where it's mainly white meth heads stealing everything that isn't nailed down.

Catalytic converters, copper, tired, rims, mailboxes. ing anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ throw them diamonds upppp

Single Pop going to he partying with Meek, HOV, Ruben and Robert Kraft soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bob Kraft is a hard core Trump , so, no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I like it when you say stupid things.
    Cool .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good stuff pop! All people should appreciate you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good stuff pop! All people should appreciate you.
    Exonerating innocent people is woke sjw extremism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Keith Smith @KeithSmithNBA
    1h
    Correction: Nathan Knight has re-signed with the Minnesota Timberwolves on a STANDARD contract, a league source tells @spotrac.Knight had played on a Two-Way contract with the Wolves last season.

Shams Charania@ShamsCharania

After starring for Olympiacos in the EuroLeague, guard Tyler Dorsey has signed a two-way NBA deal with the Dallas Mavericks, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. Dorsey played two seasons (2017-19) for Atlanta and Memphis.

11:25pm · 23 Jul 2022 · Twitter for iPhone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m still really surprised the spurs haven’t brought in another PG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rondo is probably the only vet PG out there still who we could overpay to help coach Primo/Wesley/Tre.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Rondo. The other guy facing abuse allegations.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why? We are rebuilding. Not trying to win right now. Let jones, primo, and Wesley learn on the job and take their lumps.

there is no need

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Rondo. The other guy facing abuse allegations.
    Not advocating for him just don’t see any vets who are ready to come in and help Wesley/Primo as a mentor ON THE COURT.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exonerating innocent people is woke sjw extremism
    What is woke? Don’t be that guy who has all the answers but puts forth no action! I don’t know you but would be real interested in hearing how you are helping your country and your fellow American people out ( yeah that includes the ones that don’t look like you ).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why? We are rebuilding. Not trying to win right now. Let jones, primo, and Wesley learn on the job and take their lumps.

there is no need
    Just because your rebuilding doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have options or positions filled. Don’t think Primo should ever play PG lol maybe Wesley but I doubt he gets as much opportunity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll bring in campuzazo or what ever his name is on a minimum deal. Hes not winning games but he's a tough lil who gets under players skin. Would be fun to watch tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is woke? Don’t be that guy who has all the answers but puts forth no action! I don’t know you but would be real interested in hearing how you are helping your country and your fellow American people out ( yeah that includes the ones that don’t look like you ).
    Honestly, when the right uses woke 80% of the time its just is a smokescreen to avoid accountability of the majority opinion or the pr leg of capitalism.

Alan dershowitz is a perfect example. This shill has been going on and on for two years about how people at Martha's vineyard have blackballed him because he supports trump. Bs deflection. Their woke blah blah. Nay. They just don't want to be around a horrible human being based on his known pedophilic behavior with Epstein, for carrying Epstein's water, pretending Bannon was wrongly found guilty of an open and shut process crime of refusal to abide by a subpoena, etc, etc.

The problem becomes this. Republicans are in the minority. It doesn't matter what they say. The idiotic cult examples like rally size and dumb mean nothing other than provide text book examples of cult behavior.

National companies go with the majority trend/opinions. So when a coca cola or Nike picks a woke position it's just a tacit acknowledgment that the right is in fact in the minority and holds less economic leverage.

Hence the reason the rights attempts to cancel companies that have a global or truly national product or necessary product fail.

Hence the right trying to change the narrative with the woke bs and how they hey are always trying to convince the public they are the majority. Just smoke and mirrors.

Like trump's crowd sizes. Like how they claimed a million patriots were there January 6th when it was actually 15 to 20 k and Charlie Kirk and ginni Thomas organization paid to have 80 buses full of people brought in. 80 x 100= almost half were given a paid for trip by just one right wing organization . Smoke and mirrors.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just because your rebuilding doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have options or positions filled. Don’t think Primo should ever play PG lol maybe Wesley but I doubt he gets as much opportunity
    Well this is the year you would find out if he can or can’t. But you have to find out. Remember Murray didn’t look great right away either

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, when the right uses woke 80% of the time its just is a smokescreen to avoid accountability of the majority opinion or the pr leg of capitalism.

Alan dershowitz is a perfect example. This shill has been going on and on for two years about how people at Martha's vineyard have blackballed him because he supports trump. Bs deflection. Their woke blah blah. Nay. They just don't want to be around a horrible human being based on his known pedophilic behavior with Epstein, for carrying Epstein's water, pretending Bannon was wrongly found guilty of an open and shut process crime of refusal to abide by a subpoena, etc, etc.

The problem becomes this. Republicans are in the minority. It doesn't matter what they say. The idiotic cult examples like rally size and dumb mean nothing other than provide text book examples of cult behavior.

National companies go with the majority trend/opinions. So when a coca cola or Nike picks a woke position it's just a tacit acknowledgment that the right is in fact in the minority and holds less economic leverage.

Hence the reason the rights attempts to cancel companies that have a global or truly national product or necessary product fail.

Hence the right trying to change the narrative with the woke bs and how they hey are always trying to convince the public they are the majority. Just smoke and mirrors.

Like trump's crowd sizes. Like how they claimed a million patriots were there January 6th when it was actually 15 to 20 k and Charlie Kirk and ginni Thomas organization paid to have 80 buses full of people brought in. 80 x 100= almost half were given a paid for trip by just one right wing organization . Smoke and mirrors.
    My man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be at least a bit tempted to try to steal Sexton on a team-friendly but still expensive deal. Something like $80M/4 but with only the first year guaranteed. Then the second year could be guaranteed after the next draft, and the third year and fourth-year player option could be guaranteed the draft after that. So Sexton sucks or the team needs cap space, he can be cut with no future cap implications, but they also get a second year to look at him/trade him if he doesn't suck. I'm not a person who thinks the Spurs need a PG, but I do think they're a team that could use an offensive guard for a year or two

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs should sign Sexton, give him the ball, let him average 25ppg and then trade him for a couple 1st picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs should sign Sexton, give him the ball, let him average 25ppg and then trade him for a couple 1st picks.

nah, they need to lose as much as possible and pray to the lottery gods

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Then based off your assertions we should expect a blue wave this November.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, they need to lose as much as possible and pray to the lottery gods
    Why do those two idea contradict in your mind? The Cavs lost plenty with Sexton in the fold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do those two idea contradict in your mind? The Cavs lost plenty with Sexton in the fold.
    1. Why spend $20M on a player who won’t help you win?
    2. Why spend $20M on a player who WILL help you win?

Thread Information