Page 21 of 134 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still kinda interested in Jalen Smith though. Seems he can platoon with Sochan and Landale while the rookie develops. He shouldn't cost too much and is still developing himself.
    that would be exstatic 's dream offseason. He's the only player out of the entire FA pool that he wants on the team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not for signing any FA’s until I know what direction PATFO are headed in. If we trade DJ, then I don’t want to sign a single player. Just play the young guys next season and let us suck ass so we can go for a top-5 pick.

If we don’t move him, then… I’d still rather suck ass next season so we can at least have an opportunity to maybe get some ping-pong ball luck and move into the top-5

We’ll likely be a play-in team again next season otherwise. Maybe make it to the First round where we get bounced early.

Tired of this tread-milling already. Either suck ass or go all-in and try to sign Ayton and see if the young guys take the next step.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs should be left with 26 million in cap space after making an offer to Lonnie. No other team will offer him more. In other news Woj says Ayton will most likely be sign and traded. As I said the Spurs won't do and just run it back

"We like what we have"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not for signing any FA’s until I know what direction PATFO are going in. If we trade DJ, then I don’t want to sign a single player. Just play the young guys next season and let us suck ass so we can go for a top-5 pick.

If we don’t move him, then… I’d still rather suck ass next season so we can at least have an opportunity to maybe get some ping-pong ball luck and move into the top-5

Tired of this tread-milling already. Either suck ass or go all-in and try to sign Ayton and see if the young guys take the next step.
    the Spurs never go all in. They make lateral moves that improve the team just a tiny bit. That's what they gonna do and they'll probably be at a worse position in the standings than last season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans: Tank or go all-in!

Spurs: Sign Bobby Portis and run it back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With reports of Nurkic re-signing for 4/$64M, Robinson for 4/$60M and Claxton at the MLE, it's probably safe to say the 4/$59M max extension for Poeltl more than likely isn't getting it done.
    Depends on next summers cap situation and who has money to spend and it is too early to tell.

I think his market will be 15-20mm a year which is why I’d like to flip him now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans: Tank or go all-in!

Spurs: Sign Bobby Portis and run it back.

I mean we have seen this movie for what? 4 seasons now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden opted out

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on next summers cap situation and who has money to spend and it is too early to tell.

I think his market will be 15-20mm a year which is why I’d like to flip him now.
    The second Murray gets traded, Poeltl becomes a virtual lock to be next.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This just in no fa is coming to this show

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now spurs should be planning on signing ayton and use poeltl if needed to get it done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now spurs should be planning on signing ayton and use poeltl if needed to get it done.
    Why the would they do that now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look who's a free agent minutes after? Patty Mills. Let's sign him to a 5-year 150 million dollar deal since we need a new PG and some veteran leadership

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmfao, lets sign some fa's and make a run at that playin!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the would they do that now?
    more cap room now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more cap room now
    You may have missed it, but the team is getting rid of talented players. They don't want to compete.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You may have missed it, but the team is getting rid of talented players. They don't want to compete.
    who says they wont compete?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Correct me if I’m wrong but don’t you have to use your cap space in some capacity?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who says they wont compete?
    They literally don't want to spend money, bub.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They literally don't want to spend money, bub.
    i wouldnt either for players i dont see in future plans

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This could all be leading up to a trade with the Suns for Ayton. Here's a spin on this afternoon's events...

1. Spurs put QO on Lonnie Walker. Unusual as it seems as if Lonnie is not part of the Spurs plans at all based on the draft.

2. Spurs trade DJM for Gallo and future picks. At face value it's tough to lose an All-Star play DJM didn't provide the 3-point shooting they would have liked from a starting PG. Additionally, he has had his issues with injuries. There's only about a $5,000,000 difference between Gallo's and DJM's annual salary.

3. Spurs approach Ayton with the position of being the face of the franchise. Something he was not give in Phoenix. Ayton likes this idea.

4. Spurs do a sign and trade of Lonnie and Jakob for Ayton. Suns championship window stays open with a quality center and a solid bench player.

5. Spurs build franchise around Ayton with the likes KJ, Vassell, the rooks, and their future picks. TD coaches him in practices.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now take on some contracts in exchange for draft picks, trade away Poeltl for draft picks, and tank like crazy. DJM finally forces the front office’s hand to act competently

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now take on some contracts in exchange for draft picks, trade away Poeltl for draft picks, and tank like crazy. DJM finally forces the front office’s hand to act competently

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade Poeltl for a first and then call NYK and tell them they can dump Fournier for Duren. You already know the Knicks don't care about verbal agreements.

Thread Information