My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jazz went below tax line. Thats a reason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jazz went below tax line. Thats a reason
    No, they were just barely under it before the trade and had all of this salary/tax cap season to get under if need be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you don’t live together. You’re a miserable . No one wants to live with that.

You run your own biz? A side hustle no doubt. You got some anger art on Etsy?

Never heard a business owner say “I run my own biz”. Most businesses owners state what they own not run. I’m self employed. I don’t run a biz, I’m a business owner in _____ industry. Your wording is suspect.

Your claim doesn’t pass the sniff test. Tell us what you do. I want to know what specifically you do to “support yourself”.

Which is also a weird thing for an adult to say. An adult living at mom and dads with a job might say that. You know because you “support” yourself and don’t need mom or dad to front you money for a couple grams and a breakfast taco. A kid would say he supports himself because he’s proud to finally be employed with minimal outside help.

You’re like a fake adult. I’m not buying your bs.

Prove it.

Post a picture of that fake girlfriend from Canada too. You can blur her butterface. I want to see what level of fake girlfriend you’ll try to pass off as legit. No way you can land anything better than a 4 but I’m thinking with your ego issues you’ll try to pass off a solid 9.
    Jesus Christ you're so damn unhinged and upset all because of an emoji a week ago. Your make believe stories mean nothing to me whatsoever. As well, I've stated numerous times over what I do for a living and you could ask all of your pussy eFriends what that is and they'll tell you.

You're such a ing loser you stoop to make believe like the child that you are.

Here's some more emoji's for your emotionally unstable ass to get upset over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn……..what he do to you? Lol.
    I posted this emoji and the dumb got his panties in a wad.

He needs to be knocked down a peg or two. Dude runs up in this forum daily just ting on every thread he enters. I’m ing tired of reading his and tbh I can see right though his façade. He’s just a fake ing loser.
    Knock me down you big baddy.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ you're so damn unhinged and upset all because of an emoji a week ago. Your make believe stories mean nothing to me whatsoever. As well, I've stated numerous times over what I do for a living and you could ask all of your pussy eFriends what that is and they'll tell you.

You're such a ing loser you stoop to make believe like the child that you are.

Here's some more emoji's for your emotionally unstable ass to get upset over.
    I don’t read every dumb ing post you make. I have no idea what you do.

Apparently you’re too embarrassed to simply state it outright.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn……..what he do to you? Lol.
    I don’t read every dumb ing post you make. I have no idea what you do.

Apparently you’re too embarrassed to simply state it outright.
    The same old retort by all you pussies... Yeah bro I'm so embarrassed to be a business owner.

You going to get upset by that LMAO emoji too? Damn you're such an emotional baby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same old retort by all you pussies... Yeah bro I'm so embarrassed to be a business owner.

You going to get upset by that LMAO emoji too? Damn you're such an emotional baby.
    I guess I missed it and, as a business owner and freelancer myself, I'm curious:

What is your business? Without getting too personal...

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I missed it and, as a business owner and freelancer myself, I'm curious:

What is your business? Without getting too personal...
    He sells maga embossed buttplugs on Etsy. Not for sexual gratification of course. That’s against Christ. But as gape protection against the trans community.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat quit junkin up the thread you useless child

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is going on in this thread. I thought it was about nba free agency

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is going on in this thread. I thought it was about nba free agency
    The same thing that happens to almost all the threads in ST nowadays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t wait for the season to start. People are getting too edgy

Anyways, why do I see this on social media a lot?

1.The Lakers get: Josh Richardson, Jacob Poeltl, Doug McDermott;
    2.Spurs get: Russell Westbrook, a 2027 or 2029 first-round pick;

according to LJ. Ellis of the American media “Sports Illustrated”, Isn’t that our own Timvp?

This has got to be some stupid Lakers fake news. Jak alone should haul one or two FRP’s at the right time (trade deadline). A FRP for Josh maybe. I know McD is another story. I thought I read Timvp wrote something about the Spurs lowering their initial price tags. But to absorb 47 mil of cancer Russ must be at least a FRP unprotected, if they are taking McD. If I’m doing my math right, that’s at least 3 FRP’s, one unprotected, that the Lakers don’t have.
    Last edited by John B; 09-24-2022 at 05:19 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t wait for the season to start. People are getting too edgy

Anyways, why do I see this on social media a lot?

1.The Lakers get: Josh Richardson, Jacob Poeltl, Doug McDermott;
    2.Spurs get: Russell Westbrook, a 2027 or 2029 first-round pick;

according to LJ. Ellis of the American media “Sports Illustrated”, Isn’t that our own Timvp?

This has got to be some stupid Lakers fake news. Jak alone should haul one or two FRP’s at the right time (trade deadline). A FRP for Josh maybe. I know McD is another story. I thought I read Timvp wrote something about the Spurs lowering their initial price tags. But to absorb 47 mil of cancer Russ must be at least a FRP unprotected, if they are taking McD. If I’m doing my math right, that’s at least 3 FRP’s, one unprotected, that the Lakers don’t have.
    There doesn’t seem to be a market for Jak or JRich. One may or may not develop. Spurs probably don’t do that trade but personally I’d do it for a 2027 unprotected FRP and an unprotected pick swap.

Lakers are going to ooen the season with their current roster and reassess the market in a few months I suspect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There doesn’t seem to be a market for Jak or JRich. One may or may not develop. Spurs probably don’t do that trade but personally I’d do it for a 2027 unprotected FRP and an unprotected pick swap.

Lakers are going to ooen the season with their current roster and reassess the market in a few months I suspect.
    Thanks. I can go back to sleep now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He sells maga embossed buttplugs on Etsy. Not for sexual gratification of course. That’s against Christ. But as gape protection against the trans community.
    Okay. I seriously laughed.
    Like snort-laughed.

Awesome.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    The same thing that happens to almost all the threads in ST nowadays.
    really just threads calf tats posts in since he literally cannot comment in a thread without screeching like an incel

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Regarding Jak and Jrich - i'm fine with SA waiting it out on these guys. Spurs ended up flipping Young for a 1st when he barely played at the deadline to a team looking to make a playoff push. i wouldn't be surprised if something similar (with hopefully a better return) happens at the deadline this season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lord, haven’t been on this forum regularly since the draft, and here i pop in for a sec and first thing I witness with this post is a murder.

Must be some beefing going on, lol. Never change SpursTalk!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have warped perception of who I am. Do you think I'm some sort of MAGA/Trump enthusiast and or against the Trans community? If so you're way off base with both assumptions.

You're just an emotional wreck who gets upset over simple emoji's which is odd in itself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat quit junkin up the thread you useless child
    Not my fault B2B cries endlessly and perpetuates the nonsense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns and Crowder to part ways. He has 1yr left on his deal for ~10mm. Can’t see many teams giving up much if anything for him. Probably an SRP.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns and Crowder to part ways. He has 1yr left on his deal for ~10mm. Can’t see many teams giving up much if anything for him. Probably an SRP.
    I believe Phoenix is trying to use him as salary ballast along with other assets to go after a significant piece. I don't think they are just trying to dump him..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe Phoenix is trying to use him as salary ballast along with other assets to go after a significant piece. I don't think they are just trying to dump him..
    Yeah problem is they don’t have much to offer with him other than Saric. Maybe some form including Bridges or Cameron Johnson but I doubt it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah problem is they don’t have much to offer with him other than Saric. Maybe some form including Bridges or Cameron Johnson but I doubt it
    It'll probably have to be picks... I think they still have all their future picks they can use..How much late 1st's get them I just don't know...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To Heat: Crowder, Gay - get their much-needed four's while ridding themselves of albatross/superfluous player
    To Suns: McDermott, Vincent - '23-'24 salary of former's contract could dissuade them, but they were interested in Bogdanovic, a superior version
    To Spurs: Robinson, Heat '23 and '27 limited protected (5ish?) 1sts - self explanatory
    To Jazz: Payne - reap savings for '23-'24 season

Thread Information