Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134
Results 3,326 to 3,333 of 3333
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darn, I wonder if Keldon is going to be a bit upset with his deal when looking at all these other deals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Johnson arguably has a top-five future in his class now, and he's barely in the top-10 extensions. It's amazing what agreeing to a deal early rather than waiting until the exact deadline every time can do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond has one of the most complicated legacies of all modern NBA stars-- he fit(s) that team perfectly, and was a valuable part of 4 championships, but is also responsible for ruining what would've arguably been the best NBA season ever. Add to that the fact that his impact slipped last year while Wiggins became the defensive star of the finals, and it makes for an interesting decision for the Warriors to have to face.
    People always say this as if it would have been a fait accompli otherwise, while ignoring that the Cavaliers stumbled into a rotation that gave them a fighting chance defensively and James authored arguably the greatest three game stretch in history, with Irving not too far behind.
    Green himself says it, so it's not like it's some kind of fringe conspiracy theory (https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/d...do-it-again/):

Green revisited the play recently on the "Checc'n In" podcast (h/t NBC Sports Bay Area) and took full responsibility for his actions. He even went as far as to agree with many basketball fans around the globe in saying that had he not been suspended, the Warriors would have won the le that season. Somewhat surprisingly, however, Green also said that if he had to do it over again, he wouldn't change his reaction.

"I take that on the chin. I cost us a championship. I'm fine with that. I can take that on the chin. No problem. I own up to my mistakes," Green said. "Would I do it again? One thousand percent. If somebody try to step over me, I'm going to hit them."

Green then explained why his regrets stem from incidents in previous games rather than the altercation with James.

"What I wouldn't do again is, I wouldn't allow myself to be in the position to where someone can make that decision and cost me," Green said. "And so guess what? If I get to that point again and you step over me, I'm going to try to hit you again. But I wouldn't be in the same position with flagrant amount of points, with the amount of techs to where I leave that decision in someone else's hands."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James Bouknight arrested for DUI, apprently the FOURTH reckless/DUI charge in the last twelve months.

Hornets getting to be the new Jailblazers.

There's Dui and then there's rammed the cops car and blew .14 DUI.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol lightweight. Coach Pop and RC need to coach him up.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There's Dui and then there's rammed the cops car and blew .14 DUI.
    Damn. They might throw the Bouk at him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yikes. Keldon’s deal is going to look like insane value in 2years.
    It’s gotten to the point that if I’m Kelton, I’m starting to wonder about my representation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Green himself says it, so it's not like it's some kind of fringe conspiracy theory (https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/d...do-it-again/):

Of course he's going to feel that way. He's biased and exceedingly arrogant on top of that.

Objectively speaking, obviously his getting suspended helped the Cavaliers cause, but the Warriors were not locks either way.

Thread Information