Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad, bad, bad move trading Murray for a corpse and 3 non lottery draft picks. They should hang tight throughout the season and see what happens during the season maybe something better pops up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of moving pieces…….

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of moving pieces…….

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great gift for fans for 50 yrs anni

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like it is close 48 hour window if it includes Gallo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gallo becomes guaranteed on Wednesday, killing the potential deal. If you can’t wait that long, you’re a ing child.
    seems like Gallo's contract becoming guaranteed actually helps facilitate the deal to match salaries

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if Atlanta wants Murray and for us to take Galo:

3 first picks ( 2 for Murray and one for taking Galo contract)

Atlanta trades Collins to a team and that team gives us:

A young player and a first or 2 first round picks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just some really inspiring stuff for the incoming draft class. Work hard, improve your game, and we can trade you to a real franchise when the time comes

And local morons will still come to games to support the only game in town. Must be nice to be PATFO in SA, zero accountability from the fans and the toothless local media...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm gonna stay optimistic, but I'm also not convinced the Spurs won't do something stupid like get a terrible return for DJ and then turn around and do some baffling like extend Jak.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But I thought you want them in Vegas...lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just some really inspiring stuff for the incoming draft class. Work hard, improve your game, and we can trade you to a real franchise when the time comes

And local morons will still come to games to support the only game in town. Must be nice to be PATFO in SA, zero accountability from the fans and the toothless local media...

So what do you want fans like us to do. Go down there and stick a finger in Brian wright’s chest? ����

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So what do you want fans like us to do. Go down there and stick a finger in Brian wright’s chest? 🙄🙄

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm gonna stay optimistic, but I'm also not convinced the Spurs won't do something stupid like get a terrible return for DJ and then turn around and do some baffling like extend Jak.
    That would truly be baffling..

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    vegas tbh

want the raiders/spurs in the same city tbh. there were those small rumors of the raiders moving to SA. having them both move to Vegas would be nice though
    Don't see the appeal Vegas holds for sports teams. Either the area is going to have to drastically cut its water use, thus limiting growth and probably causing population decline, or they're going to lose access to electricity from Hoover Dam by turning Lake Mead into a dead pool, which is way worse.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would truly be baffling..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what do you want fans like us to do. Go down there and stick a finger in Brian wright’s chest? 
    I expect you to defend every re ed move this rudderless FO and garbage coach do as they're stuck in basketball purgatory for the next decade tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You left out the piece of paying him life changing money…….carry on. Nothing is forever homie!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what do you want fans like us to do. Go down there and stick a finger in Brian wright’s chest? 
    I expect you to defend every re ed move this rudderless FO and garbage coach do as they're stuck in basketball purgatory for the next decade tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You left out the piece of paying him life changing money…….carry on. Nothing is forever homie!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't see the appeal Vegas holds for sports teams. Either the area is going to have to drastically cut its water use, thus limiting growth and probably causing population decline, or they're going to lose access to electricity from Hoover Dam by turning Lake Mead into a dead pool, which is way worse.
    They'll prolly just steal water from the Edwards aquifer like they're stealing San Antonio's sports teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll prolly just steal water from the Edwards aquifer like they're stealing San Antonio's sports teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because the Spurs are the only team in the league that could do that

Congrats on being a diehard fan of a glorified minor league franchise that serves as a feeder team for better organizations tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray is NOT a franchise piece…..period! Same cats ting on Westbrook over here slurping Murray for ONE good year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because the Spurs are the only team in the league that could do that

Congrats on being a diehard fan of a glorified minor league franchise that serves as a feeder team for better organizations tbh.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Murray is NOT a franchise piece…..period! Same cats ting on Westbrook over here slurping Murray for ONE good year.
    No dude. Most people are pissed because it sounds like SA is considering taking a trash deal full of mid to late firsts and Gallinari for DJ, not because they're considering trading him. We all understand why, but the proposed return sounds like ass thus far

tbf, we dont know how plugged in any of these guys are. no noise from SAs side so who really know what the actual proposed deal is. But expiring Gallo + a couple 20ish picks doesnt sound like a great return for a 25 year old allstar on a great deal coming off a historic individual season

Thread Information