Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Murray is NOT a franchise piece…..period! Same cats ting on Westbrook over here slurping Murray for ONE good year.
    No dude. Most people are pissed because it sounds like SA is considering taking a trash deal full of mid to late firsts and Gallinari for DJ, not because they're considering trading him. We all understand why, but the proposed return sounds like ass thus far

tbf, we dont know how plugged in any of these guys are. no noise from SAs side so who really know what the actual proposed deal is. But expiring Gallo + a couple 20ish picks doesnt sound like a great return for a 25 year old allstar on a great deal coming off a historic individual season

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because the Spurs are the only team in the league that could do that

Congrats on being a diehard fan of a glorified minor league franchise that serves as a feeder team for better organizations tbh.
    Yeah because that’s what we’ve been…… find another team if you can’t stomach change. Crybaby

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because the Spurs are the only team in the league that could do that

Congrats on being a diehard fan of a glorified minor league franchise that serves as a feeder team for better organizations tbh.
    Yeah because that’s what we’ve been…… find another team if you can’t stomach change. Crybaby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sniff Crew gonna have to go full damage control this week

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another motivation of trading Murray is the risk of losing him in 2 years, because there is zero chance he agrees on an extension. One of the downside of his salary being so cheap relative to market value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's exactly what they've been the last several years:

-Kawhi traded = Raps Championship
    -Derozan traded = Bulls best season in years
    -DWhite traded = Celtics Finals Appearance

They've literally been a feeder team for better organizations since Kawhi dunked all over them. Dejounte is just next in line. But please keep clinging to the past when they were propped up by literally the most selfless, franchise player of all time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's exactly what they've been the last several years:

-Kawhi traded = Raps Championship
    -Derozan traded = Bulls best season in years
    -DWhite traded = Celtics Finals Appearance

They've literally been a feeder team for better organizations since Kawhi dunked all over them. Dejounte is just next in line. But please keep clinging to the past when they were propped up by literally the most selfless, franchise player of all time

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No dude. Most people are pissed because it sounds like SA is considering taking a trash deal full of mid to late firsts and Gallinari for DJ, not because they're considering trading him. We all understand why, but the proposed return sounds like ass thus far

tbf, we dont know how plugged in any of these guys are. no noise from SAs side so who really know what the actual proposed deal is. But expiring Gallo + a couple 20ish picks doesnt sound like a great return for a 25 year old allstar on a great deal coming off a historic individual season
    Because I don’t know the deal…….I’ll keep my mouth shut. Emotional ass dudes on here ( not you )crying about they don’t any stock in! MF cry about your portfolio vs a team you follow for ENTERTAINMENT.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Because I don’t know the deal…….I’ll keep my mouth shut. Emotional ass dudes on here ( not you )crying about they don’t any stock in! MF cry about your portfolio vs a team you follow for ENTERTAINMENT.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man it's like they turned the light on and all the roaches are coming out...

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Usually when you hear a lot of rumors, and a trade is not happening, then nothing happens.

The trades that really happen they just happen without all this back and forth talk and leaked rumors.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Usually when you hear a lot of rumors, and a trade is not happening, then nothing happens.

The trades that really happen they just happen without all this back and forth talk and leaked rumors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That guy always talks about Sniffing Pops ass, has some sorta crush or fetish for Pop lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel ya man my portfolio is getting crushed if this Inflation doesn't get worked out I will be working till I am 80...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel ya man my portfolio is getting crushed if this Inflation doesn't get worked out I will be working till I am 80...
    You and I both��

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That guy always talks about Sniffing Pops ass, has some sorta crush or fetish for Pop lol
    Word? You got your few minutes of fame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think some of y’all losing your minds need to re-read the timvp article that spawned this thread. Nothing that has come out so far casts that info into doubt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't see the appeal Vegas holds for sports teams. Either the area is going to have to drastically cut its water use, thus limiting growth and probably causing population decline, or they're going to lose access to electricity from Hoover Dam by turning Lake Mead into a dead pool, which is way worse.
    not everybody just watched john oliver's segment on that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe, just maybe, PATFO is trying to generate a bidding war for Dejounte with other teams around the league.

Hopefully they've learned to be better negotiators after the Kawhi ass rape return.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not everybody just watched john oliver's segment on that
    Was watching these fisherman on Lake Mead the other day on youtube who were saying they're seeing the drop 8 inches a day right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jake Fischer just said on his show he doesn't know anything about how far negotiations are, so basically nothing close to being finalized at all it seems

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jake Fischer just said on his show he doesn't know anything about how far negotiations are, so basically nothing close to being finalized at all it seems

Fck jake fischer

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let the tank begin, finally. Only four years too late.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure you draft Sochan with the intention of blowing it up, starting from scratch.
    Wright himself referred to him as a “connector”, “fits well with the group”…
    There were arguably higher upside picks available.

If DJ was to get traded, I do believe that a godfather type offer would have to be on the cards.
    Nothing we have heard so far suggests that’s the case.

I also remember reading on multiple occasions that the Spurs covet Bogdanovic from ATL so I would figure he would have to be a returning piece. Wether that has changed Post-Draft will be something to watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jake Fischer is getting his Tspence sugar rush.

Thread Information