Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast
    ......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop really isn’t handling these trade rumors well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your starting lineup is jacked. Keldon isn't a 4. Primo isn't a 2, at least according to what timvp reported. And he's not really a 2 either. Vassell while flexible enough to play the SG, is probably also best suited as a 3.

I guess we'll have to see what we see from Primo this summer.
    What is the difference between 2 and 3 in the modern NBA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So whoever in that locker room is not Pop? That finally makes sense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About 2-3 inches in height, if the wingspan is the same

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm all for trading Murray but not for this trash trade. Surely Murray is worth allot more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are never getting that haul. Itll be a long summer with endless trade speculation for a deal that more then likely will never happen
    If it's not resolved by the start of free agency, I don't think it happens until the trade deadline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got a trade for OG or John Collins and pursuing Ayton in FA at the top of my list. People seem to think John Collins is a bad player, but he's not. He's playing on a team that has to watch Trae Young handle the ball for most of the shotclock and then play traffic cone defense on the other end while they have to cover for him. Collins also doesn't get enough usage while being super efficient and is a good help defender and secondary rim protector. Him not having a market right now should make it very easy for us to get him for next to nothing since ATL just wants to salary dump him. When DJ is up for his extension Collins would have 2 years left on his deal and probably average better numbers on the Spurs than on the Hawks last season. They could easily trade him once Sochan is ready
    JC and Ayton have both been popped for PEDs and served 25 game suspensions. The next step is a full season suspension.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's not resolved by the start of free agency, I don't think it happens until the trade deadline.
    I think a deal cab happen during FA after some teams spend their money but, I think we'll know for sure if we want to keep Murray or trade him pretty quickly after FA starts. It'll add some clarity to all of our guess work here..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JC and Ayton have both been popped for PEDs and served 25 game suspensions. The next step is a full season suspension.
    2nd strike is 55 games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Usage really. 2s probably more often ball handling. 3s are more catch and shoot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    timvp Can we combine this and the other Dejounte thread into a megathread tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So by the time they get in game shape, about 10-15 games of anything approaching the value for which you're trading

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don‘t care about that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

bs, look at those flowing locks. Hes rejuvenated af

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don‘t care about that
    You should if we’re paying both of them, as you proposed. Odds are one of them will get stupid again, and we’ll be screwed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    timvp Can we combine this and the other Dejounte thread into a megathread tbh?
    yes please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i was thinking of just starting a new **OFFICIAL Dejounte Murray Offseason Superthread** as the one to rule them all tbh

only problem is timvp needs to start a new thread everytime he wants to post an article

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe Ayton is one stupid decision away from a 55 game suspension. As if there weren't enough reasons not to throw a meteor-sized wad of cash his way.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers just declined his option, and gave him a shiney brand new 3/$33M deal, so perhaps they’re better at talent evaluation than you.
    Not sure what your point is. Brown is on a 4/106 and just played in the Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your starting lineup is jacked. Keldon isn't a 4. Primo isn't a 2, at least according to what timvp reported. And he's not really a 2 either. Vassell while flexible enough to play the SG, is probably also best suited as a 3.

I guess we'll have to see what we see from Primo this summer.
    That's the lineup the Spurs used for most of the end of the year. If Primo is really their golden ticket, he's going to start, whether he's the future PG or not. He's not going to get Murray's scraps. So if Murray and Primo are starting, then Vassell would be the three and Johnson the four. For what it's worth, the team could revert to starting McDermott instead of Primo or Vassell. But Johnson would still functionally be the four in that case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs would be nuts to trade Murray unless the other team offered insane stuff. It would be damn near impossible to replace his offense/defense. I hope he stays and gets resigned here eventually.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gut feeling says he stays.

But, I like Wright. I think he's slowly putting his own vision in place. And that is why I think a trade is conceivable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gut feeling says he stays.

But, I like Wright. I think he's slowly putting his own vision in place. And that is why I think a trade is conceivable.
    Yeah looks like Pop finally conceived Wright is “over himself” and is letting him be a big boy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only problem is timvp needs to start a new thread everytime he wants to post an article
    Theoretically, he could make a thread, lock it, and pin it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As crazy as it is, I think DJs gone. The fact that it hasn’t been shut down, they could have nipped it in the bud at the summer league practice today. I have doubts that’s it’s either the hawks or Knicks tho.

Thread Information