Post Count
    Vassell/halliburton
    primo/senguin
    jeremy/Davis

be fun to follow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some decent undrafted guys to look for 2ways with… John Butler would be my fav

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    burn. Lord knows we need a ing Center something fierce

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most definitely...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not super thrilled with the night.

Sochan is fine, a reasonable pick. Not well versed enough on the other two, really liked Procida. Getting 2 similar sized shooting guards to cannibalize each other in the g-league doesn't seem ideal to me, but maybe it works out and one eats the other to gain his strength and memories.

Selling the second rounder and downgrading it is a punk move. Prey for the rest of the league, cheap franchise going under.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would the Spurs be looking at undrafted guys when they just gave their 2nd round pick away.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 38th pick is 8 picks away from the 1st round -- it's as close to pick 6 as it is to pick 60.

What's wrong with stashing Kamagate -- the one positional need they didn't address.

That said, it was a very good draft night for the Spurs.
    i was screaming for them to take him he would have been a great stash it’s just plain stupid to sale away a high second pick were not a top 10 team just to be getting rid of picks for probably worse picks it made no sense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would the Spurs be looking at undrafted guys when they just gave their 2nd round pick away.
    its. what. we. do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you're looking for a 2way player...not all 2nd rd picks will accept a 2way contract..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also the moment you realize you're not woody allen

Also A Pacers Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical spurstalk - walk away with 3 rookies and there's a meltdown from selling the 38th pick ��. Never change

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overtime Elite’s Dominick Barlow has agreed on a two-way contract with the San Antonio Spurs, a source told @Stockrisers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting Barlow for nothing is a damn steal. Adios Ca

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical spurstalk - walk away with 3 rookies and there's a meltdown from selling the 38th pick ��. Never change
    Yeah it's completely ed up. Who gives a about that pick? They'll get one down the road. Who cares.

And then wailing about Gabriele Procida, who... is a good athlete and shoots a little.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overtime Elite’s Dominick Barlow has agreed on a two-way contract with the San Antonio Spurs, a source told @Stockrisers.
    Could have drafted him 38 though to get some screen time like Weather spoon instead of a future second and cash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Branham & Wesley potential > Young & White. Great job Wright!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not super thrilled with the night.

Sochan is fine, a reasonable pick. Not well versed enough on the other two, really liked Procida. Getting 2 similar sized shooting guards to cannibalize each other in the g-league doesn't seem ideal to me, but maybe it works out and one eats the other to gain his strength and memories.

Selling the second rounder and downgrading it is a punk move. Prey for the rest of the league, cheap franchise going under.

Lmfao theyre not going to run 4 rookies out there. Stop, this selling the second pick nonsense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could have drafted him 38 though to get some screen time like Weather spoon instead of a future second and cash.

Nah, as a two-way he doesn’t take a regular roster spot. The Spurs did not want four rookies on the regular roster - which is exactly what everybody has been saying for weeks, but now everybody is acting amazed. Lol

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love this kid and this pick for sa
    Worst offensively in the top 10.

Spurs at 9 were in a tough draft spot in this draft and had to settle for a one way player - defensive player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst offensively in the top 10.

Spurs at 9 were in a tough draft spot in this draft and had to settle for a one way player - defensive player.
    oh i know his skillset now. Like avery said he could definitely be a 2-3 year project. Still pop can work with this kid and if he develops that offense even a little there's definitely potential

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting Barlow for nothing is a damn steal. Adios Ca
    Gonna miss Ca . I think he’s better than he’s given credit for. Every time he was in the dude would hustle his ass off

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice signing a young kid who really works hard a big with a much improved 3 ball has real potential

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna miss Ca . I think he’s better than he’s given credit for. Every time he was in the dude would hustle his ass off

Hes just a dude. With Sochan and others hes expendable. I dont think Sochan is going to be the project everyone thinks he will be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes just a dude. With Sochan and others hes expendable. I dont think Sochan is going to be the project everyone thinks he will be.
    as long as pop plays him early even as a garbage man on offense he can already help

Thread Information