Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake has that heart….can’t be taught.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan will most likely guard the best scoring wings like nephew, KD, etc. Spurs finally have that lockdown defender again that we are so accustomed to. And Pop does go small a lot during games, so I expect to see some Sochan at Center line ups. By the way Keldon is a PF so Sochan will probably play SF according to Chinook

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How on earth has this team not figured out how to live stream--or at least upload video shortly afterwards--the introductory press conference from the AT&T Center with our three first-round rookies? It happened over three hours ago and there's literally no mention of it on the team's social media, YouTube, or website.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How on earth has this team not figured out how to live stream--or at least upload video shortly afterwards--the introductory press conference from the AT&T Center with our three first-round rookies? It happened over three hours ago and there's literally no mention of it on the team's social media, YouTube, or website.
    This is no shock. We can’t even get games on streaming platforms. We’re still living in an era where blackouts exist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is no shock. We can’t even get games on streaming platforms. We’re still living in an era where blackouts exist.
    Engaging. I bought the NBA all access pass a couple years ago, living in Austin, and wasn't allowed to watch a single one of their ing games, despite having done so because I didn't have access to those shown on that local channel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Engaging. I bought the NBA all access pass a couple years ago, living in Austin, and wasn't allowed to watch a single one of their ing games, despite having done so because I didn't have access to those shown on that local channel.
    Exact same problem in Corpus Christi. I believe this exists through Victoria and into the valley as well.

It’s a simple solution too. Anything outside of SA city limits should be given the ability to at the very least purchase League Pass. Not everyone is subscribed to satellite or tradition cable.

Bally was supposed to go subscription but that looks no closer today than a year ago.

The illegal streams I use are hit and miss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exact same problem in Corpus Christi. I believe this exists through Victoria and into the valley as well.

It’s a simple solution too. Anything outside of SA city limits should be given the ability to at the very least purchase League Pass. Not everyone is subscribed to satellite or tradition cable.

Bally was supposed to go subscription but that looks no closer today than a year ago.

Goes all the way to El Paso, which makes zero sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I’ve lived in 3 different NBA cities and this is the case unfortunately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, I think that they're a completely separate issue. I know there are rules pertaining to games being blacked out, based on if the game is sold out, what media market you live in, etc. There are no rules that I know of about press conferences. I'm a fan of the Buffalo Bills, for instance, and they live-stream most if not every press conference, and have them uploaded pretty shortly thereafter on YouTube. There are blackouts for streaming games in the NFL, but they still have a media department that can do this.

I think the Spurs team media department just sucks/is embarrassingly understaffed and underfunded for a professional sports franchise. Local media was sharing quotes, pictures, and video clips from the press conference on Twitter, as well as the players shooting around a bit on the court in their new uniforms. It took a solid 6 to 7 hours after local media was doing this for the Spurs to even put out a tweet of the guys on the court/with their new uniforms/numbers, and there's still no clips or video of their presser to be found on any of the team's official platforms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I live in HI and can get all the games via League Pass except for ones played in CA because there is some obscure cable provider on another island who has some CA sports channels as part of their package. It's super annoying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, I think that they're a completely separate issue. I know there are rules pertaining to games being blacked out, based on if the game is sold out, what media market you live in, etc. There are no rules that I know of about press conferences. I'm a fan of the Buffalo Bills, for instance, and they live-stream most if not every press conference, and have them uploaded pretty shortly thereafter on YouTube. There are blackouts for streaming games in the NFL, but they still have a media department that can do this.

I think the Spurs team media department just sucks/is embarrassingly understaffed and underfunded for a professional sports franchise. Local media was sharing quotes, pictures, and video clips from the press conference on Twitter, as well as the players shooting around a bit on the court in their new uniforms. It took a solid 6 to 7 hours after local media was doing this for the Spurs to even put out a tweet of the guys on the court/with their new uniforms/numbers, and there's still no clips or video of their presser to be found on any of the team's official platforms.
    Oh I know it’s a different thing. I was just using it an excuse to and moan publicly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bally Sports+ has just launched, and will be ready for the upcoming season

19.95 a month, or 189.99 a year.

Supposedly San Antonio Spurs will be available

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there any video of the press conference?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8 hours later, we finally have it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These guys have a good rapport already. I like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why not use a VPN? Get the Internatinal League Pass from a country where it's cheap and wtch every game you want.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm no gm and I'm sure patfo has done an excellent work... But frankly, expecially considering our rebounding problems, I don't understand why we gave away our 38 pick when there was the opportunity to take at least two prospects (Liddell and Brown) that were projected as first round picks (so undoubtedly talented) and exactly what our roster was missing (athletic and strong wings)... Plus both with connections with our actual picks (Liddell Ohio State like Branham, Brown Baylor like Sochan)...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not use a VPN? Get the Internatinal League Pass from a country where it's cheap and wtch every game you want.
    Was about to post about VPNs. Yeah, that's what they're made for. I mean besides helping fighting propaganda in dictatorships. Altough they don't always work and you can't sometimes suscribe or pay if your VPN is detected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was about to post about VPNs. Yeah, that's what they're made for. I mean besides helping fighting propaganda in dictatorships. Altough they don't always work and you can't sometimes suscribe or pay if your VPN is detected.
    ... on some commercial websites. Can't tell about international passes.

(Godam, not even 20 seconds and you can't edit your post... That's brutal )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm no gm and I'm sure patfo has done an excellent work... But frankly, expecially considering our rebounding problems, I don't understand why we gave away our 38 pick when there was the opportunity to take at least two prospects (Liddell and Brown) that were projected as first round picks (so undoubtedly talented) and exactly what our roster was missing (athletic and strong wings)... Plus both with connections with our actual picks (Liddell Ohio State like Branham, Brown Baylor like Sochan)...

4 rookies on the roster next year was not happening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's literally happening already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bally Sports+ has just launched, and will be ready for the upcoming season

19.95 a month, or 189.99 a year.

Supposedly San Antonio Spurs will be available
    Will that cover all 82 games? Including the ones where shown on that local SA station?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like a delayed deal with the devil on future contract madness to keep max cap space for now and over next few years. Someday you gotta pay the piper though

Thread Information