Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is the kind of that makes you root hard for somebody. Imagine being in their shoes. This video could be something special down the road if these three become big time contributors to the Spurs winning in the future.

Hope one of them breaks through expectations and manages to be the guy we’re all looking for to be a star next to Murray. Against all odds, baby. Against all talk of “we have to trade for somebody to get that guy”. Let’s go, Spurs!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awesome video, even if they flubbed the ending. You can really tell Sochan is going to be great for the locker room. I don't know if he's going to be the alpha, but he's definitely on track to be the next Mills in terms of his impact on the culture.

Also, seeing these parents makes me wish once again that the team had found a way to draft Jaden Ivey...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake Wesley posted a video to his IG story of all 3 of them together on a riverboat on the Riverwalk last night too. Guess they’re touring the city a bit together. They seem to have a good rapport together already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awesome video, even if they flubbed the ending. You can really tell Sochan is going to be great for the locker room. I don't know if he's going to be the alpha, but he's definitely on track to be the next Mills in terms of his impact on the culture.

Also, seeing these parents makes me wish once again that the team had found a way to draft Jaden Ivey...
    Yes, I think Sochan has a spectacular locker room personality. Sounds like he did at Baylor. But he doesn't seem to be an alpha at all, or even think in those terms. Every time he talks it's always "We." We -- even about his fellow rooks. That video of when Pop called him after the draft pick, he said, "How we doing?" It just seems natural to him to be chill and inclusive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I think Sochan has a spectacular locker room personality. Sounds like he did at Baylor. But he doesn't seem to be an alpha at all, or even think in those terms. Every time he talks it's always "We." We -- even about his fellow rooks. That video of when Pop called him after the draft pick, he said, "How we doing?" It just seems natural to him to be chill and inclusive.
    I don’t know if it’s just me. But the way I interpreted Chinook’s definition of alpha is synonymous with leader. And leaders are always inclusive. The “alpha” term you are probably using is for those who are selfish and pay extra care about individual achievements.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think these guys are going to get along great with DJ and Keldon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know if it’s just me. But the way I interpreted Chinook’s definition of alpha is synonymous with leader. And leaders are always inclusive. The “alpha” term you are probably using is for those who are selfish and pay extra care about individual achievements.
    I would say in contemporary meaning 'alpha' is those prancing pricks who think it means eat first and boss everyone around kind of . But yeah, I mean he's an actual leader and good guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who needs Ivey, when we got Ivey-esque Wesley without having to trade picks. Seriously, all three have top picks trajectories, a Primo-esque type kinda pick with over the fence potential. Defensive PF Sochan, go-to scorer Brahnam, and defensive upsides on Wesley and freakish athleticism, plus backup C on Barlow. Can’t wait for the Summer League.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My guys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They come in 3’s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great video. LOVE all of this guys.
    PS: not to be nitpicky but "for life" is "DE por vida", not "por vida"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say in contemporary meaning 'alpha' is those prancing pricks who think it means eat first and boss everyone around kind of . But yeah, I mean he's an actual leader and good guy.
    Agreed. Timmy epitomized what a true alpha should be. These guys that have to puff up and throw their weight around are just pretenders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These three already have a great rapport already. I love this draft they all fit personality wise with the new age Spurs. Keldon, DJ, Devin, and Primo. If we happen to keep Richardson I think he will do wonders for these kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t help compare to the Big 3. Sochan the defensive anchor Timmy, allowing the team to play at their natural positions, ready to plug the hole if their guy slip by. Brahnam the bucket getter Tony, who will keep jabbing for points, finesse, and Wesley who will awe you with his moves like Manu and being pesky at the defensive end. It’s not perfect now, they’re but 19 yrs old. But it’s nice to put a goal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think these guys are going to get along great with DJ and Keldon.
    You mean next to Gallinari and Primo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop leaving his final mark on the franchise

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These three already have a great rapport already. I love this draft they all fit personality wise with the new age Spurs. Keldon, DJ, Devin, and Primo. If we happen to keep Richardson I think he will do wonders for these kids.
    I was thinking something along those lines... unless we get a really good offer for Richardson, he'd be most valuable helping these guys grow into their roles. He seems to have been great at that with Primo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I almost threw up when i read this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I almost threw up when i read this

you must not have heard the news...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think him and Keldon are cut from the same clothe they both always happy and smiling and like to bring the defense and the ENERGY definitely see them becoming good friends

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    : Welcome to Austin

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I really wanted Ivey bad. Do you think the Spurs tried hard to get him, or do you think they didn't have any interest to trade up that high? Also, did Jaden get emotional after getting drafted (I didn't watch as I was upset we weren't able to get him).

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've watched the press conference of the Thunder rookies and they don't look happy at all as compared to the Spur's rookies.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really wanted Ivey bad. Do you think the Spurs tried hard to get him, or do you think they didn't have any interest to trade up that high? Also, did Jaden get emotional after getting drafted (I didn't watch as I was upset we weren't able to get him).
    No way was Detroit trading him. He wanted to go to Detroit and they wanted him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've watched the press conference of the Thunder rookies and they don't look happy at all as compared to the Spur's rookies.
    You ever been to OKC?

Thread Information