Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebodys got to be traded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Richardson, Tre Jones, Langford, all of em should be up. Dont be afraid to put Branham and Wesley into the rotation immediately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Richardson, Tre Jones, Langford, all of em should be up. Dont be afraid to put Branham and Wesley into the rotation immediately.
    Yeah, if there is one thing this draft signals, it's that Walker is a goner, and Langford never seemed like he was going to be part of the long term plan...more of a trade chip.

I actually liked what I saw from Richardson and initially wanted him to stick around, but not if it cuts into the development of these two young guards. Jones is probably also on the bubble, but he's also the only real true point guard we have right now.

My guess is Richardson stays in the rotation (in the beginning), Branham will be getting spot minutes off the bench, and Wesley will be spending time in Austin. But time will tell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, if there is one thing this draft signals, it's that Walker is a goner, and Langford never seemed like he was going to be part of the long term plan...more of a trade chip.

I actually liked what I saw from Richardson and initially wanted him to stick around, but not if it cuts into the development of these two young guards. Jones is probably also on the bubble, but he's also the only real true point guard we have right now.

My guess is Richardson stays in the rotation (in the beginning), Branham will be getting spot minutes off the bench, and Wesley will be spending time in Austin. But time will tell.
    This sounds about right to me. I like the idea of Richardson staying around to put some points on the board. He was a really asset last season. Unless of course there is a trade and he has to go.

If we don't bring a substantial star player onboard, and stay young, I think we will need the older shooters. Unless of course this season is full on rebuild with our very young core and don't care about our record much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Intriguing Point Forward:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our Spurs are stackedddddddddddddd.....for the first time since 2014, hehehehe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan Hall of the Spurs.....

Paul Pressey reincarnation, hehehehe

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Intriguing Point Forward:

I know this is a highlight clip and at lower level of compe ion. However I am expecting Primo to be like this if he is gonna be more than a mere role player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know this is a highlight clip and at lower level of compe ion. However I am expecting Primo to be like this if he is gonna be more than a mere role player.
    Nothing wrong with this signing whatsoever. Get him into camp and see if he can't create himself a spot or at least make a G-League roster.

And he's playing against the best college players in those clips, tbh. Wouldn't knock the level of compe ion here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ignoring height, Hall reminds me of White a bit the way he brings the ball up and initiates the offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hs penetrations seem a bit hazardeous, rarely finding a clear path to the lay-up and often finding himself stuck back to the basket, no more dribble allowed, with two guys on his back, waiting for some teammate to bail him out. He can get away with it at lower level but that won't do it in the NBA where defenses would get a hand and the ball or get the steal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Bend over. I'll show you some in penetrations that seem a bit hazardous.

Thread Information