Page 28 of 93 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn a Vassell-Sochan-Roby defensive small ball trio is something to look forward to

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah nah

Verde / LDN
    Choo-Choo
    The Bi Fundamental
    Manure Ginosebleed
    The Centerpiece
    DePression
    Poeltl Potty
    Pop-a-snitch
    etc

** oh and fuk, the GOAT -- 50 Mills
    Turnobili was the best

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did Roby get cut from the Thunder...
    They have like 50 FRPs, and every year, some players just get cut.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But but but Presti is running laps around wright!!! Spurs fans can’t stomach a one time mandatory tank let alone years of tanking but continue to non stop! Lol Believe it or not, this past draft may have propelled us further than we know!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But but but Presti is running laps around wright!!! Spurs fans can’t stomach a one time mandatory tank let alone years of tanking but continue to non stop! Lol Believe it or not, this past draft may have propelled us further than we know!
    I'm definitely not impressed by OKC. They have all these picks, but they really just make sense if you use them in a trade. Drafting that many players won't help them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm definitely not impressed by OKC. They have all these picks, but they really just make sense if you use them in a trade. Drafting that many players won't help them
    And that is what they are evidently planning on doing as we saw last draft, I think they gave up three futures to take Dieng.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol didnt okc burn 3 of their picks for dieng

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol i think we need a distinct thread to examine okc. They are in unprecedented waters. The pick haul needs to bring in a current star, not more prospects who might be stars. But they're roster is too young to do that now. They should be closer to memphis and NO very soon. But all that talent is worthless if you can't coach 7-12 guys to improve. Thats why the spurs are so good. They're taking non core lottery talents and moving them into the returns youd expect for a young star. Okc got their main haul from paul george. They won't have another paul george for awhile. Teams aren't going to trust their players value unless they play within a system. Recycling talents and picks for future picks isn't a great skill. Finding guys and building around them is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol i think we need a distinct thread to examine okc. They are in unprecedented waters. The pick haul needs to bring in a current star, not more prospects who might be stars. But they're roster is too young to do that now. They should be closer to memphis and NO very soon. But all that talent is worthless if you can't coach 7-12 guys to improve. Thats why the spurs are so good. They're taking non core lottery talents and moving them into the returns youd expect for a young star. Okc got their main haul from paul george. They won't have another paul george for awhile. Teams aren't going to trust their players value unless they play within a system. Recycling talents and picks for future picks isn't a great skill. Finding guys and building around them is.
    Pelicans pulled more out of the draft class before this last one than OKC has for several years. Acevedo, undrafted; Herb was like a 2nd?; Trey Murphy. I like Giddey and some of the others might be okay, but a while back I showed how Presti was a terrible drafter after he took the obvious Harden/Durant/Westbrook picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelicans pulled more out of the draft class before this last one than OKC has for several years. Acevedo, undrafted; Herb was like a 2nd?; Trey Murphy. I like Giddey and some of the others might be okay, but a while back I showed how Presti was a terrible drafter after he took the obvious Harden/Durant/Westbrook picks.
    Pels have been crushing it. Making the Thunder and Rocket FO’s look amateuristic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pels have been crushing it. Making the Thunder and Rocket FO’s look amateuristic.
    Facts!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks. He was getting in a groove too. Wish they would call up Bassey or Barlow for tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Branham gets some time in the fire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if they're holding Vassell out for any connection to this Primo show. Knee soreness (not sprain) keeping him out for 3 games? With today's treatments? Probably nothing at all related but given they both went out the same game and how the Spurs are in a potential legal nightmare, it wouldnt be shocking if a housekeeper says another player was nearby when it happened or sonething.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if they're holding Vassell out for any connection to this Primo show. Knee soreness (not sprain) keeping him out for 3 games? With today's treatments? Probably nothing at all related but given they both went out the same game and how the Spurs are in a potential legal nightmare, it wouldnt be shocking if a housekeeper says another player was nearby when it happened or sonething.
    Only to have him on the sidelines cheering on the team? Nah. Vassel is hurt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only to have him on the sidelines cheering on the team? Nah. Vassel is hurt
    99% sure youre right. But Primo was on the bench the game before his world changed too so i wouldnt put a ton of stock in that.

For sure Richardson is, i saw Vassell giving him a hand to get up during one timeout and Richardson had a little grimace on his face as he got up.

Dropping trow is almost assuredly something Primo did by himself without teammates around but its always possible another player was in an adjacentroom or bathroom when it was alleged to have happened qnd spurs are taking the take no chances approach until they can rule everyone else out from involvement.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol didnt okc burn 3 of their picks for dieng
    I have no clue what they are doing they have a stud in SGA but they are out even trying to build a team around him - They sat him out like for the last 20+ games last year to pick Chet. I am sure they are going to end up trading him pretty soon as they not even close to competing. It is like there organization and fan base is addicted just to draft picks that is all they seem to care about.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their greatest deal could be this year's pick swap with the Lakers if things doesn't change soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no clue what they are doing they have a stud in SGA but they are out even trying to build a team around him - They sat him out like for the last 20+ games last year to pick Chet. I am sure they are going to end up trading him pretty soon as they not even close to competing. It is like there organization and fan base is addicted just to draft picks that is all they seem to care about.
    You mean just like this fan base?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whenever SGA goes off they're really good. I'm just not sure how sustainable it is depending on a high usage guard like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SGA is not a stud. He’s a D’Aaron Fox/Dejounte Murray high usage illusion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SGA is not a stud. He’s a D’Aaron Fox/Dejounte Murray high usage illusion.
    A lot of people said the same about Booker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Booker never won anything until Chris Paul came around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They never even made the playoffs until CP3 got there. Five years of Devin Booker leading no one nowhere.

Thread Information