Page 44 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2322
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Jeremy has not have some sarcal bulding thread ? "Kościół pod wezwaniem Jeremiasza Sochana" sounds perfect
    You should add „anglikański”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve mentioned before what Pop saw from him, is his ability as a facilitator in a big body, another Bobo if you may. But Sochan is even more than, that after the switch to one-hand FT. It’s like unlocking all his offensive potentials that he didn’t know he had, and Pop helping him discover. Kawhi was a defensive protege that Pop turned into a offensive machine, showing him Kobe tapes. I’m sure Pop is as excited, Kobe tapes, hey even Magic tapes
    or they could show him Primo tapes

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or they could show him Primo tapes
    What kind of 'Primo tapes' are we talking about?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should add „anglikański”
    Dobre !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kind of 'Primo tapes' are we talking about?
    Girls gone wild, Primo suave edition

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Girls gone wild, Primo suave edition
    If Coach Pop joined Only Fans would you subscribe?!?

We all have our fetishes!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to Hollinger, "the outlines of a future star are here".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to Hollinger, "the outlines of a future star are here".
    just read that too. Also Branham climbed to 11th on the KIA rookie ladder. The rookies are doing work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can teach a player skills like dribbling, passing and shooting, just like you can teach someone what ways the various chess pieces move. One doesn’t create a basketball player and the other doesn’t create a chess player.

Jeremy is a basketball player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just read that too. Also Branham climbed to 11th on the KIA rookie ladder. The rookies are doing work
    in February, Branham is averaging 17.4ppg on 49% shooting (40% from 3), 3.5 rebounds, 3 assists per game

for the season, Benedict Mathurin is averaging 17.3 on 43% shooting (31.5% from 3), 4 rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in February, Branham is averaging 17.4ppg on 49% shooting (40% from 3), 3.5 rebounds, 3 assists per game

for the season, Benedict Mathurin is averaging 17.3 on 43% shooting (31.5% from 3), 4 rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game
    Would be amazing if he pans out to be a better player than Mathurin. By the way Malaki has the highest scoring average among all rookies in february

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ball and Sochan are going towards the basket step by step and Ball easily scores a layup over him. Sochan doesn't get off the ground fast enough and lacks vertical lift.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ball and Sochan are going towards the basket step by step and Ball easily scores a layup over him. Sochan doesn't get off the ground fast enough and lacks vertical lift.
    He blocked 7’1” Mark Williams at the rim. Twice. Once at each end of the court.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He blocked 7’1” Mark Williams at the rim. Twice. Once at each end of the court.
    But Ball is too quick, too good for him.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be amazing if he pans out to be a better player than Mathurin. By the way Malaki has the highest scoring average among all rookies in february
    Still would rather have Mathurin, just a quicker more talented offensive player overall although Branham was a great pick where the Spurs got him. Mathurin might be scoring 30 a night if given the green light with this Spurs team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Him and virtually every other big in the league. Shocking...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lamello Ball is a very gifted player who will win crazy possessions often, but not often enough to actually win too many basketball games. He relies purely on that talent and there's plenty of games where it fails him.

Point of basketball isn't winning those flashy possessions - they're nice, and thrill people. The point is - you get about 100 possessions on each side of the ball every game for 82 games. Unless he learns discipline and grind, he's not going to win nearly enough of those possessions to not just be flashy. I don't think anyone imagines Lamello Ball going deep in the playoffs.

This is what a player like Duncan knew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said Sochan had no lift,which is patently false if he can do a quick jump off the floor to block a 7’1” center, twice.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lamello Ball is a very gifted player who will win crazy possessions often, but not often enough to actually win too many basketball games. He relies purely on that talent and there's plenty of games where it fails him.

Point of basketball isn't winning those flashy possessions - they're nice, and thrill people. The point is - you get about 100 possessions on each side of the ball every game for 82 games. Unless he learns discipline and grind, he's not going to win nearly enough of those possessions to not just be flashy. I don't think anyone imagines Lamello Ball going deep in the playoffs.

Ball is a great player who doesn't have enough support from teammates. He doesn't play on good enough teams. He'll go deep in the playoffs with a better supporting cast.

My point is Sochan is not stopping the better players in the league. You need top offensive players to win in this league.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said Sochan had no lift,which is patently false if he can do a quick jump off the floor to block a 7’1” center, twice.
    He doesn't. He has lenght but doesn't jump well.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Duncan was one of the best players to ever play in the NBA. Ball is no where near him in talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ball is a great player who doesn't have enough support from teammates. He doesn't play on good enough teams. He'll go deep in the playoffs with a better supporting cast.

My point is Sochan is not stopping the better players in the league. You need top offensive players to win in this league.
    you see, when i see these kind of arguments, i need more than just what reads like an observation from watching a game. i need numbers. compare sochan's defensive stats guarding the better players to other top rookie defenders (or 19 year olds) and build up the argument from there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're completely missing the point, but that's not surprising. Ball isn't going to win anything in this league if he continues to just sling the ball around and rely on his talents. He needs a completely different mindset. It's not about his teammates, it's about him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's just improving his numbers like he did in his last college year, starting slowly and finishing strong.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're completely missing the point, but that's not surprising. Ball isn't going to win anything in this league if he continues to just sling the ball around and rely on his talents. He needs a completely different mindset. It's not about his teammates, it's about him.
    That's your opinion. I disagree, Surround hime with better talent and he can win.

Thread Information