Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2322
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Injury prone tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also load managment during his rookie year when spurs need to lose games. No need to force on his body.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure about that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only thing that sucks is he won’t get 1st team all rookie with all the games missed, maybe even 2nd team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, he's not playing because Spurs are tanking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tanking is over, might as well play him and Vassell if they're ok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tanking is over, might as well play him and Vassell if they're ok
    That’s what I’ve been thinking. Suit up, and wreck some this last week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Sochan actually has an injury going on.
    Not a serious one, but something enough not to play with while nothing is at stake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a serious one, but something enough not to play with while nothing is at stake.
    It’s an excuse, just like Keldon repeatedly missing games. He might have tweaked it initially, but that’s long been healed after the first 3 or so games missed. Otherwise, he wouldn’t have played intermittently. Almost any time he’s played since the beginning of February, he’s dropped between 20 and 30, and that’s bad for the tank.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’re just tanking big dog

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’re just tanking big dog
    You may be right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s an excuse, just like Keldon repeatedly missing games. He might have tweaked it initially, but that’s long been healed after the first 3 or so games missed. Otherwise, he wouldn’t have played intermittently. Almost any time he’s played since the beginning of February, he’s dropped between 20 and 30, and that’s bad for the tank.
    Like I said in my previous post, you may be right.
    Just don't discount he might have a minor niggle and Pop said nay for the time being.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rest everyone so that they are good to go for the last game against the Mavs, where we go all out and ensure they miss the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are 15-41 when sochan plays. 5-17 when he doesnt. That’s a difference of like 3% win percentage. I don’t think sitting him is a tank move because he’s too good lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are 15-41 when sochan plays. 5-17 when he doesnt. That’s a difference of like 3% win percentage. I don’t think sitting him is a tank move because he’s too good lol
    There was a switch flip when he got MUCH better, and started dropping 20 pretty frequently. That's when he started getting sat down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since the beginning of February Sochan has scored over 20 exactly three times

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you're losing there's no reason to rush back or fight through stuff. If we were winning I think most of these guys would have played more games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you're losing there's no reason to rush back or fight through stuff. If we were winning I think most of these guys would have played more games.
    These are super young players still trying to develop lol. Experience is going to be their best teacher. Not load management before you’re old enough to drink

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rest everyone so that they are good to go for the last game against the Mavs, where we go all out and ensure they miss the playoffs.
    Unless I'm wrong, as of today they're bottom 10 and would keep their top 10 protected FRP with a small chance at Wemby or another nice pick... Tanking or not (3-7 their last ten and 1 game behind the 10th last play in spot), not sure what result would be better for them in that last game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless I'm wrong, as of today they're bottom 10 and would keep their top 10 protected FRP with a small chance at Wemby or another nice pick... Tanking or not (3-7 their last ten and 1 game behind the 10th last play in spot), not sure what result would be better for them in that last game.
    Great point. Might be better to watch them get the 10 seed and miss out, so that they lose their FRP as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i swear there are people on this board that must think if only vassell/keldon/sochan played 80 games apiece we'd be in the playoffs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok he’s hurt…… cool. He doesn’t impact winning ( blah blah and blah ). Hopefully he’s healthy for next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guessing the team is keeping their powder dry. Vassell could be playing, Sochan could be playing, for whatever reason they have pulled them back and will reengage for next year. Right now it seems like they're doing a big try-out for newcomers and working on specifics with Branham and Wesley. Prolly don't see a reason to cause further injury to those first two players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i swear there are people on this board that must think if only vassell/keldon/sochan played 80 games apiece we'd be in the playoffs
    I swear there are people on this board that must think Pop isn't intentionally throwing games. The only recent one he didn't was Sacto because we had top 3 sewn up, but he could have. If he inserts Wesley and Dieng late, we lose. Sitting Keldon, Vassell and Sochan is a big part of that. He started with Vassell being out 24 games, almost 2 months, for a simple scope. Then it was Keldon being randomly sat, and when Sochan started picking up the slack, he got sat, too. We wouldn't have made the playoffs, but we would have made a run at the play in, which would have been a disaster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I swear there are people on this board that must think Pop isn't intentionally throwing games. The only recent one he didn't was Sacto because we had top 3 sewn up, but he could have. If he inserts Wesley and Dieng late, we lose. Sitting Keldon, Vassell and Sochan is a big part of that. He started with Vassell being out 24 games, almost 2 months, for a simple scope. Then it was Keldon being randomly sat, and when Sochan started picking up the slack, he got sat, too. We wouldn't have made the playoffs, but we would have made a run at the play in, which would have been a disaster.
    oh im sure he has. i just dont think it was necessary to have our #9 overall pick sit for ~ 1/3 of his developmental rookie season to make that happen

Thread Information