Page 56 of 93 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2322
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish we would have found a way to draft Marc Williams last year. Would be perfect next the Wemby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter. I knew that lame excuse will be brought up.
    But it does matter, you crazy ass hater.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But it does matter, you crazy ass hater.
    OK then explain how will it matter.

Explain why Duren/Wemby can't work because it's 2023 but it could work in 1998.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Technically it can work, but that makes Duren the post. This makes it hard for Wembanyama to use the lane because Duren's man will always be there.

Look at Milwaukee. Lopez is perfect next to Giannis because he can hit threes. This draw his man out so Giannis can do what he wants inside.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

After you explain why you been in this forum for around 15 years hating on everything Spurs related. What kind of pathology you have?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of this matters, every choice the spurs have made, has led to Victor. If you draft someone else instead of who we have drafted in the past years, it changes everything and the odds change and the balls fall a different way and we get 7th pick or we are not even in the lottery. Don’t dread on could have been because the end game was wemby

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After you explain why you been in this forum for around 15 years hating on everything Spurs related. What kind of pathology you have?
    I knew you didn't have an answer but a wise guy response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew you didn't have an answer but a wise guy response.
    It’s a legit question. You don’t seem to like anything the Spurs do, or even like the team at all. Just move along, and find another team that does business the way you like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sochan had the most promising rookie year for a Spur (better than Keldon’s, Vassell’s, Murray’s, White’s) since Nephew. Excited for what’s to come.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sochan had the most promising rookie year for a Spur (better than Keldon’s, Vassell’s, Murray’s, White’s) since Nephew. Excited for what’s to come.

If jeremy can improve his 3 point shot....We may have another future all star

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If jeremy can improve his 3 point shot....We may have another future all star
    I'm looking forward to watching Spurs games next season and see the young guys play. I just moved back to the US from France and it was hard for me to assess how good players like Sochan are by only watching highlights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless of how his jumper develops, I think a Sochan/Wemby frontcourt has ridiculous defensive potential and could be the foundation of a perennial top 3 defense in the league as long as the rest of the team isn’t just completely terrible on that end. The length and mobility of these 2 guys should give teams tons of trouble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good stuff in that vid. The problem with handling Sochan is not just his speed and size, but that he attacks at a lot of different angles. That turnaround J shows nicer touch than he does at range. He's relentless and doesn't get down. He's a guy teams will have to account for yet he manages to make things happen when he's not the focus. His cuts, tip-ins, movement with and without the ball. He's too dynamic. Now on, Wemby is going to be the focus more often than not, leaving Sochan to wreak havoc.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good stuff in that vid. The problem with handling Sochan is not just his speed and size, but that he attacks at a lot of different angles. That turnaround J shows nicer touch than he does at range. He's relentless and doesn't get down. He's a guy teams will have to account for yet he manages to make things happen when he's not the focus. His cuts, tip-ins, movement with and without the ball. He's too dynamic. Now on, Wemby is going to be the focus more often than not, leaving Sochan to wreak havoc.
    Hopefully, that will help him with his 3 point shooting because he is really not good in that department and he will need to hit those when defense will collapse on Wemby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get Jeremy to a 35%+ 3PT shooter and we’ll really be cooking with gas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully, that will help him with his 3 point shooting because he is really not good in that department and he will need to hit those when defense will collapse on Wemby
    Likewise for Wemby, TBH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sochan had the best Spurs rookie season since Duncan.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan seems like he could make a huge leap this season and I am glad to have him on the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan can be a Point Forward

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs