Page 73 of 95 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2352
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I especially love how he calls for the ball back after dishing to Tre
    Who isn't even a great shooter to begin with. Terrible decision making.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay. Surrounded by teammates known for big playoff performances.
    They were clutch I'm not gonna lie
    Horry, Cassell, Maxwell, Elie were clutch

But they were not superstars

And they hit those shots thanks to Hakeem attracting double teams in the 1st place

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were clutch I'm not gonna lie
    Horry, Cassell, Maxwell, Elie were clutch

But they were not superstars

And they hit those shots thanks to Hakeem attracting double teams in the 1st place
    Or Rodman leaving them to freelance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or Rodman leaving them to freelance.
    That too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How low has so called fans become wishing injury on its own player
    Truly disgusting. It's getting harder to sift out the gold from all the around here, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need to change thread le from 'F Jeremy Sochan" to "PG Jeremy Sochan" tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was good tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolute asset when played in the correct role.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the first sighting of Jeremy Sochan from last year. Hope he keeps it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His improvement from 3 looks legit tbh. That's a pretty damn big development.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice to see him get so many easy buckets playing off-ball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His improvement from 3 looks legit tbh. That's a pretty damn big development.
    This is the best thing that could happen to him, really impressive from 3 now, I hope he keeps it like this.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the best thing that could happen to him, really impressive from 3 now, I hope he keeps it like this.
    Not really. He's not a volume 3 pt shooter. He can hit an occasional three when open.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. He's not a volume 3 pt shooter. He can hit an occasional three when open.
    lol thatís fine. If he can be even a low volume high percentage shooter like bowen was thatís what his game mostly lacked last year. He does everything else well when playing off ball

Bowen was generally much more useless on offense and only took about three 3s a game

he doesnít need to be McDermott
    Last edited by spurraider21; 12-02-2023 at 10:20 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's low key exploding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really what ? I don’t see how you disagree with what I said, which basically stated that he improved his 3pts shoot, nothing else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really what ? I don’t see how you disagree with what I said, which basically stated that he improved his 3pts shoot, nothing else.
    Sochan his all-around game and that includes 3pt shot. Whether anyone like the PG experiment or not, Sochan is the direct beneficiary. Sochan is an alpha, has the dog in him. Pop is unleashing his potentials. When he slides back to his natural position, Sochan will be a much improved player. With Wemby, Vassell and an all-around Jeremy could be very exciting prospect. Now I hope PATFO should look at Pistons’ situation. They are heavy on guards and Ivey designated to bench minutes as of late. I think Jaden Ivey could be had for Keldon or Collins or a combination of assets and future draft picks. Pistons get a young veteran who can provide some stability, and Spurs get their young starting PG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan his all-around game and that includes 3pt shot. Whether anyone like the PG experiment or not, Sochan is the direct beneficiary. Sochan is an alpha, has the dog in him. Pop is unleashing his potentials. When he slides back to his natural position, Sochan will be a much improved player. With Wemby, Vassell and an all-around Jeremy could be very exciting prospect. Now I hope PATFO should look at Pistons’ situation. They are heavy on guards and Ivey designated to bench minutes as of late. I think Jaden Ivey could be had for Keldon or Collins or a combination of assets and future draft picks. Pistons get a young veteran who can provide some stability, and Spurs get their young starting PG.
    I agree with the rest of your post +1, except this. I think it's being shown these last couple of games how much better Jeremy is when he's in a slasher/2nd or 3rd option mindset. Not the distributor. His mind honestly just doesn't work that way - you can see it all over his face every time he gets full court pressure after deadballs or makes. When he can just run up and make a move off the ball, the results are WAY better and he starts looking like a high-ish lottery pick again. JM2C. Agree about him being an exciting prospect and one of the guys we should definitely hold on to moving forward with the Wemby Show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't show up as a stat, but look at how often the balls stalls while he's dribbling to no purpose or simply trying to figure out what is going on.. We have to remember he didn't even make the starting five in his college career, but was drafted so high because of his perceived athletic ability. He's having to develop NBA skills like court IQ, passing, and shooting on the fly. I doubt this type of experiment has EVER been tried in the NBA before. That's a lot of pressure on him. He's trying, but it's a bridge too far at this point.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Sochan will ever have the defensive chops of a Draymond Green, and his passing vision doesn't come close to a Ben Simmons. I do wonder though given his size, well-roundedness, and developing shot and handle, the Spurs might see something closer to a Scottie Barnes, who also came into the league with a very questionable jump shot but with above average vision, toughness, and work ethic. Sochan is about a year younger than Barnes was when he came into the league so this season actually should be compared with Barnes' rookie year, but I think that he may be able to get there with time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The next step is to aggressively attack closeouts all the way to the rim. Last game, after he had made a couple of threes, he pump faked, and the player flew by him. He didn’t quite know what to do. He dribbled in medium speed, allowing the defense to close off the rim, and he ended up shooting a short shot that missed. He could have had a dunk with an aggressive immediate drive all the way to the rim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with the rest of your post +1, except this. I think it's being shown these last couple of games how much better Jeremy is when he's in a slasher/2nd or 3rd option mindset. Not the distributor. His mind honestly just doesn't work that way - you can see it all over his face every time he gets full court pressure after deadballs or makes. When he can just run up and make a move off the ball, the results are WAY better and he starts looking like a high-ish lottery pick again. JM2C. Agree about him being an exciting prospect and one of the guys we should definitely hold on to moving forward with the Wemby Show.
    This kind of experiment, by JKidd using Giannis, DIRECTLY led to his transformation into the player he is now, and he was probably less equipped for it than Sochan was.

The failure in the doubters thinking is thinking that his discomfort with the situation is somehow bad. You never learn from successes, only from failures.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't show up as a stat, but look at how often the balls stalls while he's dribbling to no purpose or simply trying to figure out what is going on.. We have to remember he didn't even make the starting five in his college career, but was drafted so high because of his perceived athletic ability. He's having to develop NBA skills like court IQ, passing, and shooting on the fly. I doubt this type of experiment has EVER been tried in the NBA before. That's a lot of pressure on him. He's trying, but it's a bridge too far at this point.
    Most analysts portended playmaking in his game. He’s athletic, but not crazily so, not enough to warrant drafting him top 10 after he was a 6th man in college. He barely qualifies as long at 6’9” X 7’1”. It was absolutely not his physical attributes that jumped him into the top 10.

Thread Information