Page 8 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeremy definitely looks closer to 6'8
    Yea I think he’s definitely closer 6’8. Here’s a picture of he and teammate Kendall Brown, who measured 6’7.5 with shoes on at the combine. They’re not back-to-back but they’re pretty similar in size.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do we even have the coaching staff to get the most out of this guy?

I mean no, our players are not exactly good at basketball relative to other NBA teams, but they rarely even looked like someone had attempted to prepare them, if we are absolutely honest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST, in full on, obsess over players heights, and post pictures where you really can’t be sure who’s closer to the camera mode.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST, in full on, obsess over players heights, and post pictures where you really can’t be sure who’s closer to the camera mode.
    My favourite is when they edit the picture in Microsoft paint and draw two parallel lines: shoulders and head.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, also born in Oklahoma and lived there for a bit.
    Only lived there for the first two years of his life.

That doesn't make a difference, seems like the heat is not a big deal for him or any of them although Wesley said he didn't like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Omg comparing heights is so obsessive! Look how obsessed we are! Crazy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Been quiet. Great pick this a late 90s to mid 2000s Spur guy. Looks like Kuzma plus plays like the PF version of Stephen Jackson in all the hood ways tough physical and timely making. Talks a little trash. When pop wants to spurs ti get nasty he already lives there. I honestly don’t hate spurs just some of the assholes that on the Lakers on dumb , great pick at this spot and he easily could have been anywhere as high as 7 to me based on intangibles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been quiet. Great pick this a late 90s to mid 2000s Spur guy. Looks like Kuzma plus plays like the PF version of Stephen Jackson in all the hood ways tough physical and timely making. Talks a little trash. When pop wants to spurs ti get nasty he already lives there. I honestly don’t hate spurs just some of the assholes that on the Lakers on dumb , great pick at this spot and he easily could have been anywhere as high as 7 to me based on intangibles.
    Honest question. Do you really, like truly understand where Laker hatred comes from for most non-Laker fans?

You guys are the definition of being born on 3rd base, yet some (though not all) then forget you have every advantage in the world. You very rarely have to draft your way to success like 90% of the franchises do. You guys merely have to wait for free-agency, then offer the best free agents the beauty and glitz of LA, then you reload/re-stock.

No way in LeBron goes to the Lakers when he did aside from this fact. No way Brow goes. Etc back through time.

And if you fans would at least acknowledge that, most of the hatred would evaporate to at least just hating the king of the hill stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know what it is, but this guy just seems to have that "it" factor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know what it is, but this guy just seems to have that "it" factor.
    He has got a certain aura about him where it feels like other players will rally around him. I think he’s a future leader.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has got a certain aura about him where it feels like other players will rally around him. I think he’s a future leader.
    what I like about this draft is that this team is getting some iden y. Sochan seems to fit well with the other personalities on the team while also being completely different. Feels like he can be the emotional leader of the team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do we even have the coaching staff to get the most out of this guy?

I mean no, our players are not exactly good at basketball relative to other NBA teams, but they rarely even looked like someone had attempted to prepare them, if we are absolutely honest.
    This is such a bad take lol, the strength of the spurs staff is development they just haven’t had a lot of talent to work with.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In doing some thinking about this, our offensive game plan is about to enter its fourth turning, if you will. I don't know if pop is gonna be able to manage ball access appropriately for the new era given hes never had a big man like Sochan before. But this will ultimately be the fourth total overhaul to the Spurs offensive system in Pop's tenure.

We essentially drafted Ben Simmons. We now have or will soon have a Point Forward. His ball handling and agility are gonna demand the ball at the top of the key. You then turn what would be a PG into a wing. Perhaps this is what PATFO is building?
    Sochan is not Simmons. He's more connector than creator offensively.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan is not Simmons. He's more connector than creator offensively.
    Unless there’s hidden talent there as a facilitator, I agree.

Seems like he will be like Lamar Odom but with much better defense. It sounds like a really good player in theory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like he will be like Lamar Odom but with much better defense.
    And much less coke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jumbo playmaker is my favorite NBA player archetype and the type I usually create in 2K. Really hope they work overtime and mold this dude into something unexpected like they did Kawhi. He has a nice canvas to work with.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Honest question. Do you really, like truly understand where Laker hatred comes from for most non-Laker fans?

You guys are the definition of being born on 3rd base, yet some (though not all) then forget you have every advantage in the world. You very rarely have to draft your way to success like 90% of the franchises do. You guys merely have to wait for free-agency, then offer the best free agents the beauty and glitz of LA, then you reload/re-stock.

No way in LeBron goes to the Lakers when he did aside from this fact. No way Brow goes. Etc back through time.

And if you fans would at least acknowledge that, most of the hatred would evaporate to at least just hating the king of the hill stuff.
    I fully acknowledge that L.A. has advantages location and weather being two huge ones along with Hollywood connections etc. That being said Clippers had those some advantages even had a HoF PG skew of lottery picks and even lured Kawhi but still haven’t won . The Jerry’s both Buss and West deserve credit for making the most of being on third base. What Spurs have done is very impressive but let’s not act like a tank and a ping pong ball that chose spurs over Celtics aren’t contributing factors. Also with all the ing about astern or refs one of the biggest playoff rulings went in the Spurs favor over Suns. Lakernation even me at times can be insufferable and en led. But my issue with some Spur fans it’s always a fix when things favor LAKERS or Warriors more recently but when Spurs win it’s on the up and up and they overcame the refs. Come on now, can’t have it both ways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The number one guy who abused us last season was Kuminga. I’m glad his ass won’t be able to do the same thing this upcoming season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Continuing my deep dive with watching full Baylor games

things that arent captured much in highlights:

at 13:22 of this video, he switched on i think five different occasions. Ochai made the shot, but still. Crazy. The pick and roll game he runs after that is really nice too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The defensive execution at 23:18 is beautiful too and reminds me of old school Spurs defense. He made an intelligent decision to provide help defense at exactly the right time. He saw it before it happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Continuing my deep dive with watching full Baylor games

things that arent captured much in highlights:

at 13:22 of this video, he switched on i think five different occasions. Ochai made the shot, but still. Crazy. The pick and roll game he runs after that is really nice too.
    there is our point of attack defender

Thread Information