Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687
Results 2,151 to 2,158 of 2158
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan played well, but the announcers said that 4 of Wemby’s 10 blocks were on Barnes.
    So? Sochan's defense isn't going to rack up counting stats, but he always stays in front of his man and contests. He played Barnes extremely well yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan played well, but the announcers said that 4 of Wemby’s 10 blocks were on Barnes.
    so? That would still make him 3/11 and he only took 15 shots in total so Sochan guarded him well

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was actually a matchup where I expected Sochan to do well and fortunately he lived up to expectations. Barnes has similar size to sochan with neither a huge strength or speed advantage to exploit. He also isn’t offensively advanced enough to dominate him like a Luka and doesn’t get an insane whistle. Glad to see him pass this test, he did much better compared to the last time he matched up against Barnes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan is very useful when he is used properly tbh

He is bionic, like a more stilled Bo Outlaw

Solid swiss army knife type of player, I hope he can become more consistent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he had 2 on one possession alone when barnes tried to iso him, got blocked, got the rebound, and immediately blocked again. then not long after he tried to dunk it and wemby blocked him from behind (he cried for a foul but replay showed it was clean). i dont remember the 4th one off the top of my head, but he probably did get blocked elsewhere

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan still garbage but the smooth brains here don’t know anything about basketball. His only baskets were wide open dunks created by his teammates vs a midget front court with Kelly Olynk as the rim protector. He scores vs defenses like this and looks worse than Champagnie vs any top 10 D. His 3s were all airballs and his non wide open dunks were him getting blocked or failing to finish at the rim with anyone within 3 feet and falling down crying for fouls as the other team runs back and scores on the 4v5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan still garbage but the smooth brains here don’t know anything about basketball. His only baskets were wide open dunks created by his teammates vs a midget front court with Kelly Olynk as the rim protector. He scores vs defenses like this and looks worse than Champagnie vs any top 10 D. His 3s were all airballs and his non wide open dunks were him getting blocked or failing to finish at the rim with anyone within 3 feet and falling down crying for fouls as the other team runs back and scores on the 4v5
    Apparently your wrinkly brain with superior intellect somehow saw how the entire conversation about Barnes going 3-15 is about sochans offence. Bravo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently your wrinkly brain with superior intellect somehow saw how the entire conversation about Barnes going 3-15 is about sochans offence. Bravo.
    He goes into the draft thread and still has Sochan’s nuts in his mouth. Quite disturbing how almost every post of his revolves around Sochan… these posters who obsess over players they don’t like are pathetic. he ed your mom or what?

Thread Information