Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2321
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan played well, but the announcers said that 4 of Wemby’s 10 blocks were on Barnes.
    So? Sochan's defense isn't going to rack up counting stats, but he always stays in front of his man and contests. He played Barnes extremely well yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan played well, but the announcers said that 4 of Wemby’s 10 blocks were on Barnes.
    so? That would still make him 3/11 and he only took 15 shots in total so Sochan guarded him well

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was actually a matchup where I expected Sochan to do well and fortunately he lived up to expectations. Barnes has similar size to sochan with neither a huge strength or speed advantage to exploit. He also isn’t offensively advanced enough to dominate him like a Luka and doesn’t get an insane whistle. Glad to see him pass this test, he did much better compared to the last time he matched up against Barnes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan is very useful when he is used properly tbh

He is bionic, like a more stilled Bo Outlaw

Solid swiss army knife type of player, I hope he can become more consistent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he had 2 on one possession alone when barnes tried to iso him, got blocked, got the rebound, and immediately blocked again. then not long after he tried to dunk it and wemby blocked him from behind (he cried for a foul but replay showed it was clean). i dont remember the 4th one off the top of my head, but he probably did get blocked elsewhere

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan still garbage but the smooth brains here don’t know anything about basketball. His only baskets were wide open dunks created by his teammates vs a midget front court with Kelly Olynk as the rim protector. He scores vs defenses like this and looks worse than Champagnie vs any top 10 D. His 3s were all airballs and his non wide open dunks were him getting blocked or failing to finish at the rim with anyone within 3 feet and falling down crying for fouls as the other team runs back and scores on the 4v5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan still garbage but the smooth brains here don’t know anything about basketball. His only baskets were wide open dunks created by his teammates vs a midget front court with Kelly Olynk as the rim protector. He scores vs defenses like this and looks worse than Champagnie vs any top 10 D. His 3s were all airballs and his non wide open dunks were him getting blocked or failing to finish at the rim with anyone within 3 feet and falling down crying for fouls as the other team runs back and scores on the 4v5
    Apparently your wrinkly brain with superior intellect somehow saw how the entire conversation about Barnes going 3-15 is about sochans offence. Bravo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently your wrinkly brain with superior intellect somehow saw how the entire conversation about Barnes going 3-15 is about sochans offence. Bravo.
    He goes into the draft thread and still has Sochan’s nuts in his mouth. Quite disturbing how almost every post of his revolves around Sochan… these posters who obsess over players they don’t like are pathetic. he ed your mom or what?

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right direction tonight for Jeremy. Next send him to the bench with 15 mins a night before he’s cut from the team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the outside shot still looks clunky. the hitch isnt a complete hitch anymore but he still really slows up around when the ball reaches his forehead. still too much of a catapult
    Last edited by spurraider21; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:25 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh great, now he is going to chuck more 3s

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan hasn't improved much at all this year. Stats are almost identical to last year.

And it isn't because of the first 18 games of the season. Stats over the last 25 games are close to the year long stats.

Can't believe people have him locked in for the long term future of the team as the PF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reminds me so much of this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The shot is still clunky. It’s almost a two phased shot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread will be fun to check in a decade

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan hasn't improved much at all this year. Stats are almost identical to last year.

And it isn't because of the first 18 games of the season. Stats over the last 25 games are close to the year long stats.

Can't believe people have him locked in for the long term future of the team as the PF.
    I like Sochan more at the 3. He’s a small ball 4, he’s not big enough to be a prototypcial 4 at all. Plus his strength is guarding the annoying SGAs and Doncics of the league. He excels gluing to smaller scorers and playmakers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Sochan more at the 3. He’s a small ball 4, he’s not big enough to be a prototypcial 4 at all. Plus his strength is guarding the annoying SGAs and Doncics of the league. He excels gluing to smaller scorers and playmakers.
    he's going to get much less space to shoot as a 3 and he already struggles making open looks now. nor is he skilled enough offensively to punish guys off the dribble. he usually just slowly spins 4 times then puts up a weak shot that barely grazes the front rim

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's going to get much less space to shoot as a 3 and he already struggles making open looks now. nor is he skilled enough offensively to punish guys off the dribble. he usually just slowly spins 4 times then puts up a weak shot that barely grazes the front rim
    When Manu first came in the league he could barely make a contested NBA layup at age 24.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Manu first came in the league he could barely make a contested NBA layup at age 24.
    When Manu came into the league he was dunking like crazy. He didn’t struggle at all that way.Heck he Eurostepped Shaq as a rookie. He was just injured to start the year so maybe that’s what you’re thinking about?? Bc he also didn’t struggle scoring at the rim at all by his second year. It’s what made him so unique.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you trust ballreference's numbers, as a rookie, he shot 65% on shots from 0-3 feet which is pretty good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that's not true at all. I was there, I watched every game, and Manu's finishing was one of the most surprising aspects of his game as a rookie.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the outside shot still looks clunky. the hitch isnt a complete hitch anymore but he still really slows up around when the ball reaches his forehead. still too much of a catapult
    That’s the least of it. I saw that thing up close: it has a filthy sideward spin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you really want to notice how ugly it is just focus on his right elbow

Thread Information